Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (311860 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by t33why: 9:22am On Jun 17, 2019
Possess leadership quality or possessed by it, a lot don't know the difference
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
Difference between advance and developing countries these days is like parallel lines.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by theenchanter: 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
Lines are fallen unto me in Pleasant places, can't finish d rest. Don't even know if I'm correct.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 10:50am On Jun 18, 2019
Correct yourself theenchanter by checking the quotation up in the bible; btw, I wish to know the the difference between 'possess leadership quality' and 'be possesed by it' according to t33why.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by theenchanter: 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
T33why.... come and see.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Boboswae(m): 10:00am On Jun 19, 2019
See me see trouble, am I a yahoo boy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
Boy, I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by quinnboy: 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
Had to quickly jump out of the dream to reality.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2019
Reality is an illusion everything is just a figment of my imagination

#[s]God bless the mod who blocked that stupid fool[/s]#

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nuel25846(m): 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
Imagination is something boring people don't have
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2019
Have you got yourself a gun? The world is on the verge of disaster. Oh God give me the cojones!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by OrDan(m): 6:29am On Jun 22, 2019
Cojones means determination or fortitude. Hope it help you understand the last post.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by uzhofficial: 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
Post.......a word people now make use of carelessly
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by DrOSCAR: 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2019
carelessly dropped my phone in my laundry water.. well, that's why I've been off for a while now...
hello everyone!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by anthonie3(m): 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
Everyone loves Chris
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by NathanPassion3: 8:09am On Jun 29, 2019
Chris is worthy to be loved because he always tend to portray such good qualities
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by weslay: 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
Qualities: good or bad, people will copy. So set the right example
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by booksrite(f): 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
johntitus:
Have you got yourself a gun? The world is on the verge of disaster. Oh God give me the cojones!

grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
Example; is a parallel or closely related case which serves as a pattern or behavior to be imitated.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 12:26am On Jun 30, 2019
Imitated the whites but, lack the values
The animal that I describe is a stark fool
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 30, 2019
Fool me once; shame on you,
Fool me twice; shame on me.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SolexxBarry(m): 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
Me, the name i call myself
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
Myself and the world are conflict forces
All around me are familiar worn out faces
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by uzhofficial: 7:39am On Jul 01, 2019
Faces can be deceiving
Try the heart
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by jceesquare(m): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
Heart too can be deceiving.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 9:36am On Jul 02, 2019
Deceiving to the extent you might become a homophobe.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by parkinson89: 7:36am On Jul 03, 2019
Homophobe , a term used to describe a person with a phobia for homosexuality.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
Homosexuality in simple terms connotes same sex sexual activity.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
Activity, whether noble or foolish, is something you spend time doing.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
Doing good is performing actions that benefits others while doing well is achieving personal goals that are beneficial to yourself.....in essence, doing good feels good.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
Good better best(2x). I shall never rest(2x). Until my good is better(2x). And my better best(2x). Primary school was bae.

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.