Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (310372 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by DrOSCAR: 1:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
Exactly My point ever listened nor seen clips on Marley's SOAPY?
SMH...Nigerian entertainment industry
Well,what do I know..?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by jceesquare(m): 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
Know that the end is VERY CLOSE bro.
Some say it's END TIME, some say it's END OF THIS AGE. Me I don't know which to believe anymore, religion is a scam.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
Scam you say? Bro, be careful of what you say on here
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by jceesquare(m): 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
Here, out there, anywhere and everywhere I'll say it again and again. RELIGION IS A SCAM!!! And as the popular quote goes “is the opium of the masses”.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by dalass(f): 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2019
Masses used as a word to collectively depict people made to worship God n this way is quite unfair grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2019
Unfair to say religion is a scam, you have your right of choice
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by jceesquare(m): 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
Choice to believe or disbelief is solely yours. I'm a believing Christian, but I still maintain religion is a scam. You would get my claim wrong if you fail to understand that your faith is different from religion.
Let's move on to other things. Who watched the match?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by DrOSCAR: 4:56am On Jul 11, 2019
Match of outfits

how Nigerians,those around me most of the time,turns to designers overnight in telling you which outfit 'matches' what really gets to me..

I really do not appreciate being told that, especially after spending hours on end trying to figure out what to wear..

the most recent? was yesterday...

to the point of making me doubt my 'dress sense'..but at the end,I only realised .... 'to whom his own'
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MasonKendall(m): 8:00am On Jul 11, 2019
Own? Who knows what own means?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by jceesquare(m): 8:02am On Jul 11, 2019
Means to own
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by DrOSCAR: 8:18am On Jul 11, 2019
own I meant in that context is a 'possessive adjective'
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 9:51am On Jul 11, 2019
Possessive Adjective describes ownership, thus, 'own' in above sentence talks about you doing your things most of the time, regardless of what others think.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by DrOSCAR: 11:19am On Jul 11, 2019
think it anyhow you wish, the fact that your statement contains the pronoun "your".... it still verifies that I could not be too wrong about my usage and explanation of 'own' in the context as a possessive adjective..
come to think of it,'ownership' is a derivative from 'own' too...

Which can be used in as many possessive adjectival context.

back to Jcee's question, who watched the Super Eagles' match?

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 11:22pm On Jul 11, 2019
Match was okay.... Super Eagles won. I particularly enjoyed Iwobi's performance
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by DrOSCAR: 12:26am On Jul 12, 2019
Performance,this might sound weird,but words of this nature I hear, and my mind will start running on a particular 'lane'..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 6:35am On Jul 12, 2019
Lane.... You mean Lois Lane of Superman?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MasonKendall(m): 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2019
Superman? Who the fvck is he?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by uzhofficial: 5:45am On Jul 13, 2019
He is arguably the overhyped DC hero.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by jceesquare(m): 7:16am On Jul 13, 2019
Hero wey turn to òlé at the sight of ordinary krypton na hero?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lloydthesaint: 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
Hero
One of the best alcoholic beverages in Nigeria
Argue with your keypad..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by DrOSCAR: 10:16am On Jul 14, 2019
keypad argument coming to you!

Hero? alcoholic 'beverage'?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by jceesquare(m): 11:54am On Jul 14, 2019
Beverage way me know na milk and chocolate wey I dey drink most morning. But you never can tell, nothing is impossible in Nigeria.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by DrOSCAR: 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nigeria as a country...

the happenings and hardship in the country has really left me in a default mode in both reasoning and arguments...

reason I enjoy using the phrase. .. 'What do I know?'
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
Know that it isn't the end of the world yet, and Nigeria isn't the worst of them all.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by quinnboy: 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2019
All that glitters they say is not gold.... I strongly agree with you that my beloveth country Nigeria isn't the worst of them all coz I saw photos of some ghettos in UAE.... Kai! I shake my head.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 1:25am On Jul 16, 2019
Head to countries like Syria, you'd wish you never left Nigeria
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by jceesquare(m): 5:40am On Jul 16, 2019
Nigeria is still a scam. Why not compare Nigeria with other working countries considering the natural resources abound.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by DrOSCAR: 6:54am On Jul 16, 2019
abound aplenty!
but yet.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by jceesquare(m): 7:16am On Jul 16, 2019
Yet nothing to show for
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by quinnboy: 7:16am On Jul 16, 2019
For God sake im yet to get over the poor performance of our goal keeper against Algeria.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by jceesquare(m): 7:18am On Jul 16, 2019
Algeria fancied to lift the cup. Who do you go for?

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (349) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.