Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,500 members, 7,865,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:31 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (317290 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
Give the present administration support and more time to make things right

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 6:44am On Aug 16, 2017
Right now I don't think they have good intentions.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 7:31am On Aug 16, 2017
Intentions are good my brother but some forces are frustrating their efforts

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 8:05am On Aug 16, 2017
Efforts or propaganda?

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
propaganda is typical of politicians but I think the present govt are making efforts, just like I've been making efforts to connect to internet where i came for vacation but the network was very bad

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
bad belle people are behind the network problem bt i personally(not knowing about others) is happy to have you back on this post vivie01

2 Likes

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
Vivie01 is one of the reason am glued to this thread

2 Likes

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
Thread needs more ladies

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ladies who can eventually ends in marrying some of us who are single

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
single ladies like funkychick?

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
funkychick?...........i'll also suggest Muafrika2.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
shervydman:
funkychick?...........i'll also suggest Muafrika2.

Muafrika2 ? Not familiar with the chick but I quoted you so she could get another mention and know she's mentioned somewhere. You guys are superb and I appreciate those mentions of me; the comments really cracked me up grin . Besides, what about the OP -Kingcypress?

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
Kingcypress? Jst saw him in terminus market here in Jos hawking chewing stick (lol jst joking)

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
joking is what we are here for. kingcypress is busy creating more thread. thanks anyway for creating this amazing..... (sneezes) actchsia

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
actchsia is an expression of sneezing? undecided..........I've learnt something else today grin. on a more serious note, this thread serves as a stress reliever to me cos majority of threads are just disheartening.

2 Likes

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
Disheartening you say? What could be more disheartening than my beloved team (Barcelona) getting thrashed at the home of my archrivals today.....

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
today?.........what about last weekend trashing too.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 17, 2017
Too many errors costed us the game, Trust us to be back and better!!!

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 17, 2017
better by far.........that's university of Ilorin slogan. this ASUU indefinite strike will slower our youths education.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 17, 2017
Education is Over-rated *ducks and dodges head*

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by WhiteMoneyMusik(f): 2:56am On Aug 17, 2017
=[center]C'MON FELLAS, Lets BAG SMAwards9ja 1Million! THIS NOV. 4TH 2017.
Though KhingSIMEO says He Appreciates Every Single Sweet Ladies and Handsome Guys Out There That VOTED, He Said that "Your VOTES Last Week COUNTED!, WE CAME SECOND POSITION, THE FIRST POSITION Points IS NOt THAT FAR AWAY FROM MY POINT; He Added."[/center]

[center]Go Vote KhingSIMEO for Hottest Single of the year Music Awards shocked shocked shocked shocked

Howdy My Co Funny Bones in the House, KhingSIMEO is Nominated for Hottest Single of the year Awards 2017 Incase you are Reading this for the First Time.

#SMAwards9ja Voting is Ongoing... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

GO Here:
http://onlinevote.smawards9ja.com/2017/07/hottest-single-of-year.html?m=1 and Vote BLESSINGS - KhingSIMEO For HOTTEST SINGLE OF THE YEAR AWARD.

Thanks Guys For Your Previous Voting for KhingSIMEO Earlier.

Remember: YOU CAN VOTE SO MANY TIMES BUT ONLY TWENTY(20) SUBMISSIONS PER USER IS VALID DAILY.

He Needs 20 Votes from You Every Day To Make Him Grab the Award and 1 Million Cash and a Record Deal.

GO Here:[/b] http://onlinevote.smawards9ja.com/2017/07/hottest-single-of-year.html?m=1 and Vote KhingSIMEO, You Can Submit Your Votes 20Times If You Believe I Can Do More and I will, and I can mostly Mr. Capable of Giving The World Music To Sing and DANCE TO.

CLICK http://onlinevote.smawards9ja.com/2017/07/hottest-single-of-year.html?m=1 AND SELECT BLESSINGS - KhingSIMEO and SUBMIT to VOTE KhingSIMEO

PLEASE BLOOD! A single VOTE from You or Your Friends Can Make a Difference....[/center]

To HOOK UP WITH KhingSIMEO,
On FaceBook Page: Legendary KhingSIMEO
ON Instagram: @KhingSIMEOofficial
ON Twitter: @KhingSIMEO

1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 5:40am On Aug 17, 2017
Heads up whitemoneymusic with your fake moniker this is not a thread for music or advertisement. Pay for ads if you want to get voted. and stop deraying our thread. What was I saying before this guy interrupted ?

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 5:43am On Aug 17, 2017
Interrupted by his unbeneficial post i think whitemoneymusic should be executed from this thread

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 5:47am On Aug 17, 2017
thread his head with puff puff

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 7:02am On Aug 17, 2017
Puff puff :* one delicacy i was in love with in secondary school back then, especially if little pepper is introduced in d mixture

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 7:28am On Aug 17, 2017
Mixture of pepper and puffpuff,must we add pepper to everything??when we are not cursed with pepper

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 17, 2017
pepper them gang, oya o baby......olamide is a talented artist.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 9:05am On Aug 17, 2017
Artist that doesn't recognise freddyjimoh in his songs? Na fake jo

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 9:50am On Aug 17, 2017
jo plus y equal to joy

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 10:11am On Aug 17, 2017
joy to the world, freddyjimoh is a christian

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 10:22am On Aug 17, 2017
christian convert I guess, jimoh in your moniker sounds like muslim name.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
Name like vivie is coined from vivian i guess

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (354) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.