Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (313553 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 6:55am On Aug 18, 2017
Providers that scam their customers. just got scammed by Mtn. 3gb of data vanished before I woke this morning. only have 50 and their cc never still respond for whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 7:41am On Aug 18, 2017
whatsapp can be turned down for this interesting thread

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 7:58am On Aug 18, 2017
Thread that made me miss jollof Rice

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 10:27am On Aug 18, 2017
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 10:28am On Aug 18, 2017
jollof rice is a delicious food especially when garnished with lots of meat and salad; its bad this country is not growing rice for our consumption and for export.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Funkychic(f): 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
vivie01:
jollof rice is a delicious food especially when garnished with lots of meat and salad; its bad this country is not growing rice for our consumption and for export.

Export? Is it dat sand filled rice dat they would want to export? Vivie01, I've taken d last man standing of dis game from u......game over!

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
Over? It is not over... not in this thread. We will keep the fire burning don't call 911

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
911 for where? Am here vivie01 no shaking

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
shaking already ooh because if I look behind me its only my computer and i-pad that I will see but Im happy Funkychic is here, hope she will stay here to give me support

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
Support your fellow female funkychic by inviting more of your kind

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
Kind words consoles the soul, lifts your spirit and makes you cheerful

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
Cheerful and happy you shall be when you have family around

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
Around 10pm yesterday i forgot my name

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
Name should never be forgotten, it is your identity

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
Identity fit forget you for certain circumstances

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
Circumstances, we find ourself @ times is the reason we do something we ought not to do

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
Do not commit sin for the wages of sin is death

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Funkychic(f): 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
Death is a price all man must pay nah

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
''Nah'' means what in English ?

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
English of 'nah' is now

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
Now the hour has come

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
Come ooooooooo ? It is time to sleep, my bed calls

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
calls to rest and sleep after a long journey and stressful day

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 11:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
day 79 of our unending topic

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 5:37am On Aug 19, 2017
Topic of today should be 'what is your occupation'?

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:21am On Aug 19, 2017
Occupation is a person's job/profession, business, trade, vocation or any legit activity that a person engaged in to earn a living i.e. it is a person's career

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Funkychic(f): 10:18am On Aug 19, 2017
Career is occupation then, right?

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Jblade: 10:27am On Aug 19, 2017
Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.

2 Likes

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 10:32am On Aug 19, 2017
It pays to always do it right. Different people engaged in diverse occupation but in different career ladder and designation

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 11:41am On Aug 19, 2017
Designation or post, one should at least be involved in some form of activity which will put food on the table

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
table whatever career, physical or spiritual challenges you are facing before God in prayers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (352) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.