Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (311677 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
None of us, or rather most of us, only complain about Nigeria problems, we don't discuss/find solutions
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freelancer2020(m): 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
Solution you say?, how can you provide solution when the system doesn't give any avenue for that when you're not in power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
Power, we all have, to change ourselves individually. At least, we can start from there
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ihuomaadesoye1: 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Jesubaby: 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
There will be a good change if all the states will collect their VATs
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freelancer2020(m): 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
Vat that some states want to be collecting, I have a feeling they simply want more palliative to loot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Fuckyoumod: 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
Freelancer2020:
Vat that some states want to be collecting, I have a feeling they simply want more palliative to loot.
loot or looting has been the culture of our leaders, but this time states should collect VAT.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freelancer2020(m): 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
VAT is a consumption tax paid when goods are purchased and services rendered, It is a multi-stage tax, if every states should be collecting this, there will certainly be some kind of disadvantages which I would like to see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 12:40am On Sep 11, 2021
See disadvantages?
Why not say it before we begin it?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freelancer2020(m): 8:28am On Sep 12, 2021
it doesn't make any sense for someone above me to be saying this here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
Here is a place where you find people of different thinking faculty; so just try bear some people

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by OHaddy(f): 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
People tend to put their faith in politicians during elections, in whom there is no hope because they are a bunch of thieves.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by 10fmyguys(m): 6:35am On Sep 13, 2021
Theives can Be Deadly... But When Reached Through Psychological Evaluation... They Are As Smart As A Dolphin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
Dolphin and thieves has something in common then
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SamgoldBaba: 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
Then there should be physiology evaluation to determine if a child will turn out to be a thief or not
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freelancer2020(m): 8:00am On Sep 14, 2021
Not everyone will agree with you on this including me, because it's only God that can say why we are here and what we are here for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by AllforGod09: 11:51am On Sep 14, 2021
For me to write here again says a lot about how important this thread is to me, may God judge the mad moderator that ban my Freelancer2020 for not a single tangible reason.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lateefadewale(m): 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
Reason why I feel an average individual is a tyrant when given power.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 2:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
Power currupt but absolute power currupt absolutely
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by AllforGod09: 6:57am On Sep 15, 2021
Absolutely you're right, and I'm sure they are also wailing about buhari's misrule but forget they won't also make any different if giving leadership mantle.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
Mantle given to our honourable daddy in aso rock has been torn and tattered... Infact thinking abt how we got here gives me migraines..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SamgoldBaba: 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
Migraine headaches are sometimes preceded by warning symptoms, in essence do not allow Bubu effect to get to your health, wishing you well bro. In other words, are you into politics?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
Politics is a beautiful game, but bad people have turned it into a bad game.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by AllforGod09: 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2021
Game of thrones, any game that will not benefits the masses, we no want.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by topliest: 3:31am On Sep 17, 2021
want is written as veux in french
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lateefadewale(m): 7:03am On Sep 17, 2021
French kiss is the same thing as English kiss. Crazy, eh?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
Eh? Really? Hw does fresh kiss looks like?those that kissed or kosed recently can tell the difference..
@Samgoldbaba.. Bro i don't really like politics
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SamgoldBaba: 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
Politics; I'm just getting interested in the game, anyways davidzy23, I wish you well in your endeavors
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by krushdripper(m): 7:25am On Sep 21, 2021
Endeavors? It's like wishing a coffin seller good sales.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:55am On Sep 21, 2021
Sales will surely be good for all irrespective of the services you render, isn't it?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 9:52am On Sep 21, 2021
It isn't. Only when you demand is high

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.