Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (311026 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Paulsmile1(m): 12:09am On Oct 14, 2021
Country is a common noun
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 9:51am On Oct 14, 2021
Noun is the name of any person, animal,place or things.... cheesy

Who remember this noun song when we're small ...cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Paulsmile1(m): 11:18am On Oct 14, 2021
Small is similar to little
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 10:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
Little did you know that it's bigger undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MultiDot: 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
Bigger is it!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 12:03am On Oct 16, 2021
It is well ...smiley angry
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 2:57am On Oct 17, 2021
Well,I for like to speak my mind but the fear of DSS is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ryda(m): 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
Wisdom is profitable, I see no reason why Nigerians keep recycling thieves as leaders.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Cogs(m): 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
Leaders are not born, they are made.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Degrezhaa: 8:43am On Oct 18, 2021
Made in China right ?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
Right from scratch oga nah aba made be this ooo .... grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Birdeyeview: 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ooo my gosh
I'm pregnant again.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
Again?? After five children?? Some people are the problems of this nation
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 11:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
Nation is big for 10 kids if you gat money to sponsor them, shey the girl don't want to get pregnant ni.... ? cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by fortune120(m): 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ni gba to doko kilo expect (when she get f**ked, what did she expect)
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
Expect kwa....grin I doubt it's unwanted one i think she's just scared of pregnancy cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ObodoNaija(f): 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
Pregnancy is what many married women pray for.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 7:07am On Oct 21, 2021
For the record, I love my family.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ObodoNaija(f): 9:01am On Oct 21, 2021
Family is everything.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
Everything u do u have to put God first..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
First of all I'm pregnant , who will come my naming ceremony.... cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ObodoNaija(f): 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
First of all I'm pregnant , who will come my naming ceremony.... cheesy

Ceremony? I love attending ceremonies. Where and when is it happening? grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
Happening ke ?.... grin.

Shey it's Ideal for anybody to give birth in this Nigeria's situation cheesy

Hehehe cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2021
Hehehe is what we say when sh*t hits the fan.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 12:07am On Oct 23, 2021
Fan don dey extinct nah AC people dey use now...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Henuell(m): 7:39am On Oct 23, 2021
now ma OGs still here,greetings johntitus,SilentAndSmarts or should I say SandS
I'm back I guess
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Liyastitches(f): 10:17am On Oct 23, 2021
Guess what, I just got a sewing machine
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Roses1759: 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
Machine and weapons of war are less than wisdom. Wisdom is better than weapons of war.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
War has good beginning but it ending ain't good ...

That lady with sewing machine should sew my Christmas cloth for free that's a way to celebrate new things and we will pray for it to last longer.....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Henuell(m): 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
longer stick makes u last longer even more than the longest bridge. u know if I talk my voice is like a garden planted in a beautiful flower..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
Flower is what she asked for I'm like shey this girl think I'm that romantic I'm not ready for all this dude..... Naso she started emotional post on WhatsApp status..... cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 8:16am On Oct 24, 2021
Status abi nah statue, all I am praying for is an understanding and hardworking woman.

Ps: Happy Sunday to you Henuell. How wife and children? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.