Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,140 members, 7,829,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (312642 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by wisemaster(m): 10:55am On Jan 03, 2022
On Christ the Solid Rock i stand
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by babaRUNtinz(m): 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
Stand kor, stand nii..

Stand up Stand up for Jesus.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Amarachibaby(f): 9:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
Jesus_is_d_ans_for_d_world_today____above_him_their_is_no_other_jesus_is_the_way

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
Amarachibaby:
Jesus_is_d_ans_for_d_world_today____above_him_their_is_no_other_jesus_is_the_way

Way to paradise, is it only through Jesus and Mohammed, for Christianity and Islam?
If that's the case, what is the fate of our fore-parents?
By the way, Amarachibaby, longest time; you go on strike?

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by perrymike: 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
Cum in the cunt feels warm and slippery
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ibrahim405(m): 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2022
Slippery as the peel of a banana on a tiled floor
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by RoyalMeadow(f): 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
Floor and flour what's the difference
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrCork: 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
RoyalMeadow:

Halo.pleaae can i hav 3some wit u n Royalblu gor N7000 each,cash. Its my birthday soon & i want this favor...U LIKE To join us ? smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by RoyalMeadow(f): 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2022
MrCork:

Halo.pleaae can i hav 3some wit u n Royalblu gor N7000 each,cash. Its my birthday soon & i want this favor...U LIKE To join us ? smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrCork: 11:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
[quote author=RoyalMeadow post=109287918][/quote]

U dont like 3some or u wunt do 3some?..ok wot if i pay u N10,000 naira cash to hav 3some wit u & my ex babe Nmezor? Do u want the shance? cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 12:35am On Jan 12, 2022
RoyalMeadow:

Difference is in the spelling and meaning. Please guys, let's follow the thread; use the last word to start a sentence
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by promisedeco(m): 6:06pm On Jan 12, 2022
genitori:

Difference is in the spelling and meaning. Please guys, let's follow the thread; use the last word to start a sentence
Sentence that can edify our spirits

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by FrOzenSniQ: 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2022
Spirits are unseen, only the dead witness it.

2 Likes

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 12:00am On Jan 13, 2022
It can also be seen by the living; I have heard stories.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 8:11am On Jan 14, 2022
Stories that later turns out to be untrue

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ftosino(m): 9:25am On Jan 14, 2022
Untrue stories are stories some refuse to accept.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 9:31am On Jan 14, 2022
Accept it at your own peril.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
Peril befell plenty people of preach false prophecies; be guided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by RoyalMeadow(f): 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
Guided to what exactly the false prophecies or the false prophets?

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
Prophets who are false yield false prophecies and those who are true yield trust prophecies. So be guided against false prophets and their false prophecies
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by RoyalMeadow(f): 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
Prophecies come every year from doom of people to rise of nations but most never come to be a reality
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ftosino(m): 8:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
Reality awaits you in the end after all the wrong decisions made for pleasure.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by snnazzy24(m): 8:14am On Jan 16, 2022
You are derailing the thread, you either join the game or read along... I mean you that posted that video before my comment
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 12:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
Comment on this thread with strict restriction to its rules
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by RoyalMeadow(f): 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
Rules are made to be broken else there will be no need for justice
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by snnazzy24(m): 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
Justice... Not in a country like Nigeria with the likes of Tanko as chief judge.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Jesubaby: 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
Judge not anyone, so that you won't be judged accordingly
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
Jesubaby:
Judge not anyone, so that you won't be judged accordingly
Accordingly is how everything are supposed to be

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
Be it as it my, RoyalMeadow, are you in support of breaking rules?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by farha81d: 2:08am On Jan 20, 2022
cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by aydin22x: 12:08am On Jan 23, 2022
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (352) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.