Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (312368 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lawag3: 8:15am On Apr 28
Ambition, too much of it has ruin many great men. Men who their over ambitious desires have sent them to an early grave. Having ambitions are good, but like they say too much of everything is bad.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 10:25am On Apr 28
Bad advice: Limit yourself in the midst of chaos, and you'll never fulfill your full potential.
CaveAdullam, I am impressed by how beautifully you articulate your thoughts in writing. I find it so intriguing.
Ekabobo, how's the freaking weekend (that's about to end) going?

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by CaveAdullam: 10:48am On Apr 28
Going from one place to another in search of help is not the initial plan of anybody. People just want to stay in their lane and get hold of whatever they desire.

I planned my weekly timetable to go out on weekends and catch cruise. But how dare me, right now? I will keep postponing the cruise because more needs to be done.

Afribabe, I don't mind converting this remaining part of the weekend if you have something cooking and aromatic.

By the way, thanks for your kind words.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by EreluRoz: 11:03am On Apr 28
CaveAdullam:
Going from one place to another in search of help is not the initial plan of anybody. People just want to stay in their lane and get hold of whatever they desire.

I planned my weekly timetable to go out on weekends and catch cruise. But how dare me, right now? I will keep postponing the cruise because more needs to be done.

Afribabe, I don't mind converting this remaining part of the weekend if you have something cooking and aromatic.

By the way, thanks for your kind words.
You are always too serious and careful, why are you so afraid? You are boring, very boring.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 12:00pm On Apr 28
Boring accusation. Passing judgment on someone as boring without even interacting with them overlooks the richness and uniqueness of their personality.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by CaveAdullam: 12:52pm On Apr 28
Personality, identity, or signature tells you much about a person. Which can be drawn solely from online footprint. However, consistency with a particular online personality can give you an insight into that person.

Of course, her accusations are as vapid as hers. This can be proven when you launch a militaristic investigation into her posts.

She's known for being a parasitic nuisance who wants nothing but to drain your time and energy. She also has many monikers inside her cupboard.

Our paths have crossed several times due to a conflict of opinion. And never has she come up with an intelligent rebuttal. She's simply vague.

That's by the way.

Anyways, being serious and careful isn't a bad badge to wear. I will wear mine like a gallant soldier. I have fun in the field all the time.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 2:46pm On Apr 28
Time for sober reflection... And Miserable becomes my second name...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 5:31pm On Apr 28
Name your price...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 5:42pm On Apr 28
Price is the reason we grind .
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 5:49pm On Apr 28
Grind ko..... Grenade ni...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 5:54pm On Apr 28
Ní gbogbo ònà esé... That's my mum's favorite song... The freaking weekend has come to an end. Tomorrow is Monday angry
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lawag3: 8:50am On Apr 29
Monday is a very weird name to give a person, infact naming a person after any day of the week is weird.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by bennymohit: 9:08am On Apr 29

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Alaadin(m): 9:28am On Apr 29
Weird is what the poster above me is doing , posting a picture of hatake alongside a tiktok link on a thread that clearly has its rules. Eiiish I detest such.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 1:00pm On Apr 29
Such indifference towards rules is dismaying; it suggests a disregard for the consequences of one's actions on others and the overall community.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 9:31am On Apr 30
Community lifestyle is supposed to be the best but hate n envy now makes it the worst.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 1:40pm On Apr 30
Worst case scenario, hate and envy consume individuals, leading to a perpetual cycle of resentment, division, and societal decay.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 5:54pm On Apr 30
Decay is rotten abi? I seem to have totally forgotten. make I kuku check am for my dictionary.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 7:24pm On Apr 30
Dictionary apps and online resources provide instant access to definitionss, and more. But do people still rely on traditional printed dictionaries in these days of the internet's vast information?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 10:06pm On Apr 30
Information reaching us on this side of the planet, clearly states that, love has a fragile spine, e too dey quick break...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 9:07am On May 01
Break every chain holding you from being great.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lawag3: 12:44pm On May 01
Great is the name I was given at my birth.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 4:23pm On May 01
Birth,death and resurrection- the life of man .
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Double0h7(f): 4:55pm On May 01
Man, will you all just shut the back door 😒
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 4:56pm On May 01
Man! Know thyself!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 5:24pm On May 01
Thyself, door, which am I supposed to start my sentence with? Maybe 'watch', though it is not in sync with the rules of the game.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Alaadin(m): 5:36pm On May 01
Game recognise game , same way blood must have blood, might sound like a broken record but those who can't comprehend the rules of such a simple game should NOT PLAY.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 5:41pm On May 01
Play this game with me, but only if you're willing to follow the rules.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lawag3: 6:01pm On May 01
Rules are meant to be either followed or broken.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 6:10pm On May 01
Broken rules tarnish the integrity of any game. There's nothing honorable about it.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by OGrockinnewacct: 10:54pm On May 01
It is not in my habit to abide by rules and regulations regardless of the consequences.

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.