Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,005 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (313404 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
weak men can't fight wars but they can survive it. what did I even want to type?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
type anything that relieved you of stress .... Orgzeyn, I have cornflakes here, care to have some?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
some cornflakes can sweet for Africa. tongue
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
Africa boy like me would have love the cornflakes but the distance is soo much, thanks God i hv successfully cook eba & okra soup
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
Soup blend with white rice make lots sense. I mean catfish pepper soup
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
catfish pepper soup can be eaten with rice?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
rice yes. If you haven't done that you ate missing
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
Missing my eba and egusi ijebu
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
ijebu garri is d best garri, but when it comes to making Eba, I think delta garri takes d lead.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
lead? what's so special about ijebu garri haven't really tried it.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
it is best taken without sugar or milk....just pour in a plate or whatever, pour chilled water, wash ur hand thoroughly and drink. don't even use spoon.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
spoon should be used jo, garri Ijebu is very good but in my opinion its overrated, the packaged one I bought was too soured that it required a lot of sugar and milk to balance it, dumped the rest somewhere and bought not too soured one
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
Spoon is made to enhance or speed up eating process
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
process of making garri is not just one, Vivie01, u fall my hand, why will u buy packaged Ijebu garri? don't u know that preservatives may be added to it which can alter the taste, abeg leave my ijebu garri for me.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
me don leave am for you now, na Ondo or Egba own I dey buy now.... shervydman, you no come answer my previous question to you where you said comment don tire you, make we call am quit?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Solozo91976: 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
quit or no quit....together we can make Nigeria better
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
better no quit am o @Vivie01....let's keep it rolling. it's not just as interesting as it used to be. Nigeria will be great @solozo91976, it's nice to meet you.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
you are right, people's got work and other interests to pursue, for me I see dis type of thread as brain friendly and brain tasking sha, you think b4 making a sentence, I like it and being encouraged by you guys & ur level of intelligence, I try to always make it here to comment, wonder why many prefer so much stress free and leisure topics
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
Topics that add value to life like this, pepu dnt see it attractive, they prefer heart breaking news, uneducative thread, places where they can cause religious or ethic brohaha
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Solozo91976: 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
brouhaha is an excited and critical fuss or reaction to something
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
Something that make pepu run around like headless chicken that brohaha or brouhaha either of the two and i think that responsible pepu should not be in a disma pisma situation
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 9:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
situation critical in a conditional encryption
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by aieo(m): 12:03am On Sep 16, 2017
encryption my foot, oga no use that kind big grammar here again
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mhyketh(m): 12:14am On Sep 16, 2017
again and again we talk about constitutiona amendment, without coming to solution.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Chineydum: 2:38am On Sep 16, 2017
Solution to all the problems bedevilling our country is what we ask of good lord.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Chineydum: 2:40am On Sep 16, 2017
Lord ! good lord, that lady is damn cute and pretty.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Chineydum: 2:43am On Sep 16, 2017
Pretty is a word overused to describe a lady, instead try adorable, charming or enthralling.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 16, 2017
enthralling chineydum......my best person on d forum. tongue. but take it easy, one comment is enough.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:31am On Sep 16, 2017
Enough is enough for this zoo army attacking my armless brothers in the south east while they cant attack boko haram terrorist...forever We are formidable Biafra.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:33am On Sep 16, 2017
Biafra is formidable but please, lets all give peace a chance in this country... gud morning all, shervydman, ur energy is commendable
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 16, 2017
shervydman:
enthralling chineydum......my best person on d forum. tongue. but take it easy, one comment is enough.

Enough is enough, this is brain opus.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 8:12am On Sep 16, 2017
Opus launcher corrupted my Galaxy S5

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (352) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.