Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police (64069 Views)

Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG / PRESS RELEASE: Ekiti Has Not Received Any Money From FG / Ekiti Has Been Liberated From Pdp’s Bondage – Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police by Nobody: 3:54am On Jun 02, 2017
Kockane:
I served in Ekiti, 2012. I ran away because of the cultists. Ori Apata on Adebayo Road, Ado Ekiti, they visited like every other week to rob and rape. It was a horrible experience.

Oh well, things might have changed. As at then, I could confidently say ekiti was the capital of cultism in South Western Nigeria. Kai!!!
if u know ori apata then u really know what u are saying.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police by solaere(m): 4:04am On Jun 02, 2017
I feel say op neva travel tru ekiti well hmmm ekiti can kidnap even man nd woman nap ne b only kid .......if u navigate ekiti regularly u no experience dis ur ancestors gat ur back well well ....
Re: Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police by Meritocracy: 4:22am On Jun 02, 2017
Please oga police, the ekiti criminals are not leaving in ekiti, they are in Lagos and Ogun committing crimes. They don't stay there cos ekiti is a dry land. Please out of five ritualist and 419ners in Lagos or Ogun you will find one Ekiti. Go and do your research or investigation well.
Re: Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police by onunwa21(m): 5:00am On Jun 02, 2017
Fayose is working!!!!
Re: Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police by Kockane(m): 5:23am On Jun 02, 2017
vpaymoney:

That means u belong to other group and sure they must find dia rival and rape dia gefrendz. That's y its good to following parents instructions and advice. Never you belong and always remember the son/Doughter of whom u are. Cos no matter any state you are peaceful or not, they must come near you or come for you gangan. U knw wha' amsayin?

Your assumptions are bereft of logic.
Re: Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police by Jacseyi(m): 5:38am On Jun 02, 2017
Meritocracy:
Please oga police, the ekiti criminals are not leaving in ekiti, they are in Lagos and Ogun committing crimes. They don't stay there cos ekiti is a dry land. Please out of five ritualist and 419ners in Lagos or Ogun you will find one Ekiti. Go and do your research or investigation well.
You're sick!
Re: Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police by emi14: 5:41am On Jun 02, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

This list is not accurate

Where is Ogun state on that list ??

Ogun state is the only peaceful place on earth
Where human parts super market is located
Re: Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police by Fabulosdave01: 5:45am On Jun 02, 2017
Simitrendy:

kinda response you get from a stupid fool who failed jamb, what do you have? And what have you developed? And what will you ever develop with this your useless bigotry hatred response. I wonder if your brain was plugged when you were typing

Lmao me failed jamb? I'm not even here to brag. I am from ekiti state ikere to be precise. I reserve the right to criticize my state. For your information, I am not on your level. I am currently studying mechanical engineering at the university of Massachusetts Dartmouth, own my own car at age 19.
Re: Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police by Daboomb: 5:52am On Jun 02, 2017
emmy4lov:
cool That's absolutely correct. . I served ekiti, aramoko town to be precise, and as a corper I was amazed at the harmless youth in the town,.. even when you walk around the town at 12 midnight, it's like everyone is scared of you. . But on the other hand, it a fetish town,

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 for sale https://www.nairaland.com/3835096/32g-samsung-galaxy-note-4#57102420

Now you know why the crime rate is very low!
Jazz tins. grin grin grin

But they must find a solution to that THUG who took them back into the stone age.
How can a Thug like Fayose, a school drop-out, be ruling over the state with the highest number of Professors?
8th Wonder of the World.
Re: Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police by godquality: 5:57am On Jun 02, 2017
I don't understand. What metric was used. What period did this cover? Can we see the figures of all the states so we can compare?
That statement is just a blanket statement. It's good that Ekiti has the lowest crime rate, but what good does that do us if even the lowest is above average when compared to other 5th world countries like us? Police just want us to think they are effective when in fact they aren't​.
Re: Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police by omobabaonibaba(m): 6:07am On Jun 02, 2017
Kockane:
I served in Ekiti, 2012. I ran away because of the cultists. Ori Apata on Adebayo Road, Ado Ekiti, they visited like every other week to rob and rape. It was a horrible experience.

Oh well, things might have changed. As at then, I could confidently say ekiti was the capital of cultism in South Western Nigeria. Kai!!!

u could confidently say? on a past event as u shape it in your phrase. Nigeria graduate

I be you don join the "I must talk gang"

Adebayo is close school area, infact that's WHR ekiti part time std and few of the full time students lives so u shud expect cultism

point one Nigeria universities that's free of cult

and how can use a particular area to judge a whole state? what did u studied in that your school?
Re: Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police by omobabaonibaba(m): 6:10am On Jun 02, 2017
IhateAfonjas:
This list is not accurate
Where is Ogun state on that list ??
Ogun state is the only peaceful place on earth

consult your doctor, this is a symbol of insanity

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police by SURElee(f): 6:34am On Jun 02, 2017
emmy4lov:
cool That's absolutely correct. . I served ekiti, aramoko town to be precise, and as a corper I was amazed at the harmless youth in the town,.. even when you walk around the town at 12 midnight, it's like everyone is scared of you. . But on the other hand, it a fetish town,

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 for sale https://www.nairaland.com/3835096/32g-samsung-galaxy-note-4#57102420

Served in Igede ekiti. I agree the state is a peaceful state

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police by Godfullsam(m): 6:35am On Jun 02, 2017
beardlessdude:
Do you expect a yoroobber man to label an Igbo state as one with less crime rate?

They're always known to support their own. Nonsense people. Ofe mmanu

But you know that no Igbo state can make it into the top 20 most peaceful and crime free states in Nigeria.

Igbo and crime are like 5&6.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police by davisjoeh(m): 7:05am On Jun 02, 2017
obonujoker:
That means Fayose is working o...
lol shuuuuu abi dem no plenty kikikikkkk
Re: Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 02, 2017
sweerychick:
Rugged fayose.. Ekiti is full of learned ppl. Heard it has the highest number of profs.

Highest number of prof my foot.... what have they discovered in science. .... yet govern by an unlearned tart
Re: Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police by MENELIK1: 7:10am On Jun 02, 2017
beardlessdude:
Do you expect a yoroobber man to label an Igbo state as one with less crime rate?

Osu, you mean u wouldn't have contested it if an Osu state is rated as having the lowest crime rate? Even Emeka "bolt" Ojukwu would have been very angry in hell because he knew the kind of ABA made jews he left to suffer in Nigeria. Osu and crime be like Siamese twins.
Re: Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police by Billygee2u: 7:11am On Jun 02, 2017
obonujoker:
Re: Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police by MENELIK1: 7:13am On Jun 02, 2017
emi14:

Where human parts super market is located

Imo state, World headquarter, where Clifford Orji was trained at Otokoto University of human parts.
Re: Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police by felifeli: 7:15am On Jun 02, 2017
Could it be because there is nothing to steal in Ekiti? grin cheesy grin
Re: Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 02, 2017
sweerychick:
Rugged fayose.. Ekiti is full of learned ppl. Heard it has the highest number of profs.
not any longer...has long been overtaken by IMO and anambra States
Re: Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police by Stanleyville(m): 7:18am On Jun 02, 2017
Useless....
Re: Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police by segzyl: 7:19am On Jun 02, 2017
obonujoker:
indeed he is...
Re: Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police by verygudbadguy(m): 7:19am On Jun 02, 2017
beardlessdude:

See mugun...

Always thinking with their legs..
Re: Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police by GenGbose(m): 7:19am On Jun 02, 2017
They are quiet people who loves book and not criminal activities! kudos to them!
Re: Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police by Kiakia(m): 7:23am On Jun 02, 2017
sweerychick:
Highest number of professors and they have Fayose as their governor! What a joke!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police by abbeyty(m): 7:25am On Jun 02, 2017
Fabulosdave01:
What is there to steal in a state that is not developing and they line up for rice? Is it not the same ekiti that they rob banks anyhow?

Those banks robbers are from other neighboring states, they use the calmness of the state when it comes to crime to do their dirty jobs
Re: Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police by joshsamuel(m): 7:38am On Jun 02, 2017
Ekiti where thief's attack people any how.
Re: Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police by akinalex(m): 7:57am On Jun 02, 2017
emmy4lov:

Fetish town and you can walk around 12 midnight unhurt bros haba!!!!!!

Re: Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police by akinalex(m): 7:58am On Jun 02, 2017
emmy4lov:

Fetish town and you can walk around 12 midnight unhurt bros haba!!!!!!
Re: Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police by begwong: 8:11am On Jun 02, 2017
obonujoker:
Stomach infrastructure working Damn good!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo / APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials / “Meet Muhammadu Buhari” Trends As Nigerians Drag President Buhari On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.