Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Security Alert! Avoid Or Be Careful In Oshodi And It's Environs Tomorrow - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Alert! Avoid Or Be Careful In Oshodi And It's Environs Tomorrow (812 Views)

Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) / Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket / (Scam Alert)Avoid this fuel station if you live around this axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Alert! Avoid Or Be Careful In Oshodi And It's Environs Tomorrow by HenryQuest(m): 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
I ran like a kid this night on my way to a mall around Mafoluku because of rampaging area boys who have gone berserk following the murder of one Hamburger in the area.

Residents of the area have had no peace since the death of the man last week. Tomorrow is his burial rite ceremony and there is serious panic in the town. Area boys have threatened to cause havoc.

Heard rumours that some cars were burnt and about 3 persons killed as a result of the unrest.

Ask anybody living around the area for confirmation.
Re: Security Alert! Avoid Or Be Careful In Oshodi And It's Environs Tomorrow by Arsenalholic1: 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
Thanks for the timely info -- even though I don't live in Lagos. Who knows? This could save a life.

Lalaaticlala abeg push this to FP ooo. Area boys can rugged pass snake sometimes wink
Re: Security Alert! Avoid Or Be Careful In Oshodi And It's Environs Tomorrow by HenryQuest(m): 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Thanks for the timely info -- even though I don't live in Lagos. Who knows? This could save a life.

Lalaaticlala abeg push this to FP ooo. Area boys can rugged pass snake sometimes wink
You are welcome. There is serious panic in the area right now. Many nephews school teacher just called to inform my brother that there won't be school tomorrow. As early as 8pm all shops were closed.
Re: Security Alert! Avoid Or Be Careful In Oshodi And It's Environs Tomorrow by nepapole(m): 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
Like 500 soldiers are needed around that area.. What sort of lawlessness is this tori olorun?
Re: Security Alert! Avoid Or Be Careful In Oshodi And It's Environs Tomorrow by HenryQuest(m): 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
nepapole:
Like 500 soldiers are needed around that area.. What sort of lawlessness is this tori olorun?
Bros eh, na naija we de so. The said Hamburger guy was even killed a few metres away from a police station around Oyegunwa in the area. And it is alleged that members of OPC are part of those causing the havoc. This may sound unreal but Visit to the area would authenticate every detail.
Re: Security Alert! Avoid Or Be Careful In Oshodi And It's Environs Tomorrow by rheether(f): 11:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
Seriously I can't believe Oshodi can be this calm..
Re: Security Alert! Avoid Or Be Careful In Oshodi And It's Environs Tomorrow by Tolzeal(m): 2:47am On Jun 02, 2017
rheether:
Seriously I can't believe Oshodi can be this calm..

Where you at?
Re: Security Alert! Avoid Or Be Careful In Oshodi And It's Environs Tomorrow by beyondwalls: 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
The quietness no be here o, some shops no open. People gather around in houses at different times.
Some cars were burnt on Wednesday around Sopeju/Adewunmi although police are stationed at different junction.
I just pray everything ends today after his burial and they only fight themselves without touching the innocent Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of Emmanuel Nwude Who Carried Out The Biggest Scam In Nigeria / Police Uncover Badoo Shrine, Arrest 51 Year Old For Killing Couple / I Need Contact of a Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.