Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) (25969 Views)

Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos / Policemen Avenge Death Of Officer Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Aba. Photo / Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by joenor(m): 10:44am On Jun 02, 2017
This is too much for a young girl of her age
Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by pastoray(m): 10:44am On Jun 02, 2017
Angelb4:
Aba people are very creative, innovative and research-minded. Who knows what he wanted to discover?

True talk.. grin grin
Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by ipobbigot7: 10:49am On Jun 02, 2017
Biafuros are wicked, they are desperately wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by intruxive(m): 10:51am On Jun 02, 2017
Na dia way, ipob. If wife is not setting herself and husband ablaze, they are rubbing salt and pepper into wounds. How can ppl be so wicked cry

1 Like

Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by Preye1599(m): 10:59am On Jun 02, 2017
No Maggi?
Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by obiink: 11:05am On Jun 02, 2017
angels09:

Wrong. People should not give birth to kids they can't take care of personally.

Exactly
Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by fm7070: 11:13am On Jun 02, 2017
This is satanic
Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by Henon: 11:23am On Jun 02, 2017
angels09:
Buhari sef
Take drugs na...this malaria too strong

1 Like

Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by ularibabe: 11:50am On Jun 02, 2017
NOT that she steal? Hmmm please who knows her or where she is or even her real parents could you please send her to me? They didn't even took her to Church. Hmmm God ONLY you will judge all inbox or contact me 08035482398 please we need to save her
Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by KingsleyCEO: 11:54am On Jun 02, 2017
Lol Biafra people I de hail o... This wickedness doesn't happen in Nigeria o... grin grin grin
Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by andyanders: 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
They should be locked up and charged to court. Both should be sent to jail.Their children MUST go through this in the hands of other people.
Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by delishpot: 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
And I thought they said only women did such? So now women can comfortably say..... After devil, fear men.

If she was not one of the Chibok girls...... Govt doesnt give a damn.
Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by bros856: 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
I just cried and tears running down my chic reading & looking at the picture of this young promising Nigerian child as i imagine what she must have been through all the while. Where is Abia state governor's wife for God sake. This is her calling, the man needs a jail term no matter who he is. If there is no help for this child, Nkem or who ever knows the child should please contact me on Whatsapp 08128899835. I want to help her have a new life.
Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by jamislaw(m): 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
That's what christainity preach. Their so evil than Boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by calculator123(m): 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
Evablizin:
This yeye man should sleep inside kirikiri for this wicked act and he must fill 10 GP tank with water using 5liters of gallon nonsense
2 table spoon would be better and on a daily basis too

1 Like

Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by omolayomi06: 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
042report:
ABA—A man, identified as Chibuike Onwuchekwa, inflicted injuries on his housemaid for failing to fill two water containers at Umuga Ovom in Obingwa Local Government Area of Abia State.
See how Man rubs salt, pepper into housemaid’s injuries in Aba

Eyewitnesses told 042report that Onwuchekwa and his wife had, last Sunday, sent the young girl (names withheld) to fill two water containers in their house from a nearby borehole, while they left for church service. The couple returned from church to discover that the girl, aged about 10, was unable to fill the two containers before the borehole owner closed shop. Onwuchekwa beat the girl, leaving her with injuries, locked her up and left for an event with his wife, despite the pleas from neighbours.

A resident of the community, who gave his name as Nkem, said they decided to invite the Police when the girl escaped from the house to inform them that Onwuchekwa poured a mixture of salt and pepper on the injuries he inflicted on her during the earlier beating. He disclosed that the girl had suffered several of such beatings from Onwuchekwa. In one instance, when she was accused of theft in her school, he beat her even though she was absolved of the accusation by her teachers. Contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer, Abia State Command, DSP Geoffrey Ogbonna, said he was not aware of the incident. However, a senior Police officer at the Eastern Ngwa Division confirmed the incident, adding that the girl is receiving medical attention.

http://www.042report.com/2017/06/see-how-man-rubs-salt-pepper-into.html
I think it hign time Nigeria take from law from America on this issue,, I believe if two people should go to jail without option of file they will lean.
Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by mikky4764(f): 1:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hartheyroju:
D man is an animal
worst than an animal
Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by ejirocaro: 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
remember dat child u re maltreating is someone child.whatsoever u sow u shall reap.
Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by musa7m(m): 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
See dem IPOB.....na so una won take get biafra........if dis guys seprate from Nigeria.....dem will be law-less nation.

Hey mods may una ban me for this

1 Like

Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by Iamwrath: 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
hmmmmmm

Evablizin:
This yeye man should sleep inside kirikiri for this wicked act and he must fill 10 GP tank with water using 5liters of gallon nonsense

you wicked pass the man
Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by woleabayo(f): 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
government should find solution to all this illegal act before it gets out of hands.
Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
Gosh! Wat a beast of a guardian. shocked undecided.. I am quite surprised dat dis Ugly act his frm a man n nt a woman....Hmmmmm , anyway mk he face the music... poor child.
Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by ayorhmeeday(m): 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
angels09:
Buhari sef

eez like your brain is emitting radio active currents abi??
how is this buhari's fault!
Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
this man is lucky he is not my neighbour or lives in my neighbourhood. I would have broken his nose physically and make sure he is locked up in prison for atleast 1 year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by Boss347(m): 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
Lol the pikin pant sha
Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by abc952(f): 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
042report:
ABA—A man, identified as Chibuike Onwuchekwa, inflicted injuries on his housemaid for failing to fill two water containers at Umuga Ovom in Obingwa Local Government Area of Abia State.
See how Man rubs salt, pepper into housemaid’s injuries in Aba

Eyewitnesses told 042report that Onwuchekwa and his wife had, last Sunday, sent the young girl (names withheld) to fill two water containers in their house from a nearby borehole, while they left for church service. The couple returned from church to discover that the girl, aged about 10, was unable to fill the two containers before the borehole owner closed shop. Onwuchekwa beat the girl, leaving her with injuries, locked her up and left for an event with his wife, despite the pleas from neighbours.

A resident of the community, who gave his name as Nkem, said they decided to invite the Police when the girl escaped from the house to inform them that Onwuchekwa poured a mixture of salt and pepper on the injuries he inflicted on her during the earlier beating. He disclosed that the girl had suffered several of such beatings from Onwuchekwa. In one instance, when she was accused of theft in her school, he beat her even though she was absolved of the accusation by her teachers. Contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer, Abia State Command, DSP Geoffrey Ogbonna, said he was not aware of the incident. However, a senior Police officer at the Eastern Ngwa Division confirmed the incident, adding that the girl is receiving medical attention.

http://www.042report.com/2017/06/see-how-man-rubs-salt-pepper-into.html
Re: Man Rubs Salt & Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries In Aba (Photo) by abc952(f): 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
but why now eh becos no be u born am ma wa o enough judgement for god table

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Beats Man In Edo As Buhari Visits (Photos) / I Rent Out My Three-week-old Baby To Beggars For N1,500 Daily (pic) / Pregnant Lady Attacks A Tricyclist Who Gave Her A Bad N100 Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.