Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

I Got Married To A Man Who Ties Me Up Like A Thief To Beat Me – Actress Etinosa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Got Married To A Man Who Ties Me Up Like A Thief To Beat Me – Actress Etinosa (4175 Views)

I Got Married At 22 To A Man Who Ties Me Up Like A Thief To Beat Me – Etinosa / "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims / "New Me": Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares Beautiful New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Married To A Man Who Ties Me Up Like A Thief To Beat Me – Actress Etinosa by BroadwayAfrica: 6:02am On Jun 02, 2017
Etinosa Idemudia is a special child. Before the age of 22 she had finished school and started work as an engineer in a multinational firm. Not long after, she built her own house in Port Harcourt. She had the world under her feet and she did what almost every young girl at her age and stage would do; “fall in love”.

Eti, as she is fondly called, who does not like to do things halfway, went all the way, damned all the consequences and got married at 22; at an age where a lot of her peers are still trying to find their paths in life, after all, things have always gone right for her and she believes this wouldn’t be an exception. However, it turned out to be a wrong decision. Not just wrong, it almost cost her, her life.

Eti was lucky to escape with her life after several beatings and assault. Today, she lives to tell the story but not without some painful recollection. In an exclusive interview with BroadwayTV, Eti, who is popular for her Instagram skits and gaining lots of attention in Nollywood with noticeable roles in Esoehe, Stormy Hearts, Mentally and the new popular series Battle Ground on African Magic, said comedy was an escape route for her after years of torture.

She spoke like never before with tears in her eyes on her visit to Broadway TV about her new movie, Stormy Hearts, getting married, getting divorced and reasons not to marry just for love.

READ MORE: http://www.broadwayafrica.com/my-former-husband-tied-me-up-like-a-thief-to-beat-me-nollywood-actress-etinosa-idemudia/
Re: I Got Married To A Man Who Ties Me Up Like A Thief To Beat Me – Actress Etinosa by Olanrefront3355(m): 6:03am On Jun 02, 2017
Kawa bō pata?

(Should we pull of our pants?)
Re: I Got Married To A Man Who Ties Me Up Like A Thief To Beat Me – Actress Etinosa by dingbang(m): 6:08am On Jun 02, 2017
Marrying at the age of 22? I won't even advise my sister on that cause...
Re: I Got Married To A Man Who Ties Me Up Like A Thief To Beat Me – Actress Etinosa by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 02, 2017
You beta talk true, I think she's referring to BDSM.

1 Like

Re: I Got Married To A Man Who Ties Me Up Like A Thief To Beat Me – Actress Etinosa by Oloriburukumods: 6:38am On Jun 02, 2017
She sha didnt die??..ehn o tii daa na...ibekube lo koba
Re: I Got Married To A Man Who Ties Me Up Like A Thief To Beat Me – Actress Etinosa by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:50am On Jun 02, 2017
sad shocked sad sad
Re: I Got Married To A Man Who Ties Me Up Like A Thief To Beat Me – Actress Etinosa by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:50am On Jun 02, 2017
undecided undecided
dingbang:
Marrying at the age of 22? I won't even advise my sister on that cause...
Re: I Got Married To A Man Who Ties Me Up Like A Thief To Beat Me – Actress Etinosa by Came: 7:33am On Jun 02, 2017
Omotola married at age 18, and her marriage is still intact. If it doesn't work for one,doesn't mean it won't work for others.

1 Like

Re: I Got Married To A Man Who Ties Me Up Like A Thief To Beat Me – Actress Etinosa by mroop(m): 8:12am On Jun 02, 2017
sorry ooo
Re: I Got Married To A Man Who Ties Me Up Like A Thief To Beat Me – Actress Etinosa by Cencia: 8:17am On Jun 02, 2017
kpele ooo
Re: I Got Married To A Man Who Ties Me Up Like A Thief To Beat Me – Actress Etinosa by MayhorE(m): 8:17am On Jun 02, 2017
so u can't advice ursef on wt next? OK sit there, m on my way oloshi

(1) (Reply)

Hiptv Presenter, Victoria Eze, Shows Off Her Smashing Bikini Body / "Vigina Friendly Hands" Tweet By A Man Sparked A Hilarious Photo-Sharing Contest / 5 People We Think Might Be Olamide’s Best Man On His Wedding Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.