Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Ladies & Gents - Married Or Single, Which Type Of Sex Do You Prefer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies & Gents - Married Or Single, Which Type Of Sex Do You Prefer? (1016 Views)

During Sex Do U Prefer D Light ON Or OFF / If You Must Have Sex - Do It This Way .. Nigerian Lady Speaks / My Vagina Aches Extremely During Sex, Do I Stand Any Risk During Labour (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies & Gents - Married Or Single, Which Type Of Sex Do You Prefer? by boottaesama: 8:02am On Jun 02, 2017
just something on my mind, when making love to your other half, yes there is pre-intimacy (hand job, Mouth Action, kissing, sloppy-toppy and all sorts smooching freaky deaky things that applies to you and your partner). when it comes to the sex part, which do prefer slow sex (so slow you both can watch your dick go in and out and continue making out) or fast sex (where some fast rhythmic song is playing in the background and you both are fucking to the rhythm).
Re: Ladies & Gents - Married Or Single, Which Type Of Sex Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 02, 2017
boottaesama:
just something on my mind, when making love to your other half, yes there is pre-intimacy (hand job, Mouth Action, kissing, sloppy-toppy and all sorts smooching freaky deaky things that applies to you and your partner). when it comes to the sex part, which do prefer slow sex (so slow you both can watch your dick go in and out and continue making out) or fast sex (where some fast rhythmic song is playing in the background and you both are fucking to the rhythm).
I love sex in both ways but personally I love the rough sex, jeez! Its easier to get her squirt within minutes with that.
Re: Ladies & Gents - Married Or Single, Which Type Of Sex Do You Prefer? by boottaesama: 8:20am On Jun 02, 2017
SorftWerk:
I love sex in both ways but personally I love the rough sex, jeez! Its easier to get her squirt within minutes with that.

yes boss
Re: Ladies & Gents - Married Or Single, Which Type Of Sex Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 02, 2017
boottaesama:

yes boss
lol, look who's talking grin
Re: Ladies & Gents - Married Or Single, Which Type Of Sex Do You Prefer? by siie: 8:29am On Jun 02, 2017
Anyhow broda.. cool
Re: Ladies & Gents - Married Or Single, Which Type Of Sex Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 02, 2017
grin

#TeamRoughSex all the way cool
Slow/passionate sex is juz boring and only for lazy ppol who dont care about theirn partner's feelings
Re: Ladies & Gents - Married Or Single, Which Type Of Sex Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
A very long pre-intimacy, where I eat her puci out n lick her bombom flap n yummy kisswise. Tongue lick her asshole like this smiley kiss then tap my hot plantain on her mouth, beat her mouth with my plantain yogi wink. A whole lot of adventure, wo leme stop before I make some girls here wet with thoughts wink
boottaesama:
Re: Ladies & Gents - Married Or Single, Which Type Of Sex Do You Prefer? by moorevic(m): 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hard-on

(1) (Reply)

Er0tic Story/edymaniac: Nurse Bimbo Has Her Ways Of ‘treating’ Patients! / Solutions to Inter-Ethnic and Inter-Religious Crises in Nigerian / Can You Do This As A Man/guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.