Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Scoan Building Collapse - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scoan Building Collapse (413 Views)

George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) / My Annoying Experience At SCOAN As A First-Timer By Ivan-Whyte Eagle Lawson / Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scoan Building Collapse by taiwo850629: 9:54am On Jun 02, 2017
I'm not trying to cast aspersions on the person of tb Joshua or his church, I just want to share what God showed me. Tb Joshua said an aircraft hovered over the building making it to collapse. From what I saw I saw no aircraft. In the night vision I tried to look for the aircraft but I saw none. I remembered I had heard that it was an aircraft that caused the collapse. I looked intently but I saw no aircraft. God also told me there were survivors and these survivors now the truth about tb Joshua. Let's think about this- Why would God allow people to die in church where they are supposed to get life? I'm just sharing what God showed me.

(1) (Reply)

Prophetic Declarations And Unfolding The Secret And Meanings To Your Dreams. / Signs That You Can Marry Each Other. / VATICAN : Pope Deeply Saddened By The Events Of The Dicoces Of Ahiara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.