Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! (5900 Views)

What Biafra Economic Road Map Will Look Like. / This What Biafra Need To Do. / What Biafra Would Look Like After Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by CaptainGOOD: 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
malton:

Praying for them in his capacity as?

Damn!

What do u mean?..
Anyone can pray for anybody. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by Amberon11: 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
That the catholic bishops did it doesn't make it right in any way.
chemystery:
op and what can you say about bubu vs these catholic bishops?
Nothing! But because it is Nnamdi Kanu, everyone with their dirty opinion that doesnt count

If this is what chriatianity looks like, then go out too!
Hypocrites everywhere
Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
Mumu Ipodians. See the way they're disgracing themselves. Old disgusting fools

1 Like

Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by honeychild(f): 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
slimthugchimee:
total nonsense, yorubas that bow to their oba nko

And you people have ridiculed yorubas for decades for that custom. Now you practice it in worship of a mentally deranged albino.
Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by thinkmoney(m): 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
melodyogonna:
what does it look like??

FTC: i dedicate this to everyone who hates biafra, may your days be short cheesy grin
dont be blind...there is a point in is concern. is that man trying to be a king or spiritual head of biafra?
Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by DauraDullardo(m): 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
honeychild:
And you people have ridiculed yorubas for decades for that custom. Now you practice it in worship of a mentally deranged albino.
You must really detest this 'albino'... Na waa

The man must've been tormenting you on a daily basis with his broadcasts.
Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by honeychild(f): 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
DauraDullardo:
You must really detest this 'albino'... Na waa

The man must've been tormenting you on a daily basis with his broadcasts.

Yes Na. ...Na today?
Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by Nwakaumu(m): 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
honeychild:

[quote author=honeychild post=57132857]There yoruba prostrate on the dirty soil.Igbo just take a bow with class.
Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by melodyogonna(m): 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
thinkmoney:

dont be blind...there is a point in is concern. is that man trying to be a king or spiritual head of biafra?
hw e take concern u?? he beg u to come kneel for am?? this people sef grin grin
Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by DauraDullardo(m): 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
honeychild:
Yes Na. ...Na today?
I wonder if you'll reject your Biafran Passport in a not too distant time grin grin grin
Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by osamaBUSH(m): 2:29am On Jun 03, 2017
Amberon11:
The Catholic bishops were clearly taking their seats after standing up for the President when he made his entrance. So it doesn't even compare. He is just desperate to find justification for what in his heart of hearts he knows is not right.
Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by chemystery: 7:48am On Jun 03, 2017
Amberon11:
Yes, because it is not right, and no one is saying anything bad about christianity or christian leaders in that regard, same way no one should mention about IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu in similar situation
Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by Adiola(f): 8:13am On Jun 03, 2017
malton:

Praying for them in his capacity as?

Damn!
prince Just as your Oba ll tell you to prostrate for him for blessings and prayers
Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by Yyeske(m): 8:47am On Jun 03, 2017
IPOB miscreants are fools, let them pray in kanu's name for all I care, brainwashed eedioots.
Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 9:01am On Jun 03, 2017
Yyeske:
IPOB miscreants are fools, let them pray in kanu's name for all I care, brainwashed eedioots.
Stop crying you hear because Biafra is here

3 Likes

Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by thinkmoney(m): 9:55am On Jun 03, 2017
melodyogonna:

hw e take concern u?? he beg u to come kneel for am?? this people sef grin grin
I know your type. There should be a age bracket for any body who wants to comment here. I am not sure you can comprehend the implication of the whole thing. You are just following the noise of the crowd
Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by alizma: 10:19am On Jun 03, 2017
slimthugchimee:
total nonsense, yorubas that bow to their oba nko
that is their culture, known as such ever since. when did it becomes part of igbo culture to bow to your fellow man?
Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by ipobbigot7: 10:36am On Jun 03, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Get ur facts rights he is praying for them..
They aint bowing

In the other pictures i guess you mean to tell us that Ojukwu (the coward) was also praying for them.

Besides when did Kanu (the criminal) become a priest?

Biafuro is enslavement, a journey to Egypt rather than Canaan land.
Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by honeychild(f): 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
DauraDullardo:
I wonder if you'll reject your Biafran Passport in a not too distant time grin grin grin

Me kwa Biafran passport? grin grin If na joke stop am. I am already lobbying and begging my kinsmen to allow my husband naturalise when the time comes. Who wan stay for jungle??
Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by DauraDullardo(m): 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
honeychild:
Me kwa Biafran passport? grin grin If na joke stop am. I am already lobbying and begging my kinsmen to allow my husband naturalise when the time comes. Who wan stay for jungle??
You don't really have too many options here. I'll personally assist with facilitating the Passport for you. The other option is for you to relocate back to Ooduoland and I'm not sure your will like the sound of that.

So.... Viva Biafra. That's the way to go.
Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by honeychild(f): 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
DauraDullardo:
You don't really have too many options here. I'll personally assist with facilitating the Passport for you. The other option is for you to relocate back to Ooduoland and I'm not sure your will like the sound of that.

So.... Viva Biafra. That's the way to go.

I will definitely love the sound of that. My people are civilised, [/b]sophisticated [b] grin ;Dand welcoming. I can never stay in Biafra. I don dey beg my people to have mercy and allow my husband to naturalize in our new country. If only because of their grandkids.
Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by DauraDullardo(m): 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
honeychild:
I will definitely love the sound of that. My people are civilised, [/b]sophisticated [b] grin ;Dand welcoming. I can never stay in Biafra. I don dey beg my people to have mercy and allow my husband to naturalize in our new country. If only because of their grandkids.
The future doesn't look too bright for Ooduo. The descendants of Usman Dan Fodio from Futa Jallon are hellbent on dipping the Quran into the Atlantic via the Bar Beach axis. Biafrans are the only reason why they're still on their leash. The moment we leave.... grin grin grin. The rest is better imagined.

Biafra still remains your best bet. At least you're guaranteed to worship Chukwu Okike Abiama in peace.
Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by Naijiant: 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
Kanu will be the undoing of Biafra. He is not equipped for leadership. https://www.naijiant.com/articles/nnamdi-kanus-delusions-grandeur/
Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by honeychild(f): 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
DauraDullardo:

Biafra still remains your best bet. At least you're guaranteed to worship Chukwu Okike Abiama in peace.

And bow before the lunatic albino who is not even sure what religion he practices anymore? No thanks

DauraDullardo:
The future doesn't look too bright for Ooduo. The descendants of Usman Dan Fodio from Futa Jallon are hellbent on dipping the Quran into the Atlantic via the Bar Beach axis.

They were stopped at Ogbomosho over 200 years ago. Have no fear.
Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by DauraDullardo(m): 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
honeychild:
And bow before the lunatic albino who is not even sure what religion he practices anymore? No thanks
The 'albino' isn't looking for worshipers. He's just a humble servant of the Most High Chukwu Okike Abiama.
honeychild:

They were stopped at Ogbomosho over 200 years ago. Have no fear.
The present generation of Ooduo descendants do not look like they have the capacity to withstand a renewed onslaught. They seem to be more interested in internet warfare grin grin grin. The jihadists do not know internet.
Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by honeychild(f): 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
DauraDullardo:
The 'albino' isn't looking for worshipers. He's just a humble servant of the Most High Chukwu Okike t.

The pictures at the beginning of this thread dispute that. The fact that people are attributing miraculous cures to his touch and he is doing nothing about it suggests otherwise.

I once told you the ingredients for almajiri building: [/b]ignorance[b] about the way the world truly works (IPOB yoot have more than enough of that.[/b]hatred and indoctrination[b] Your albino has also supplied that in full. All that was left before you can create full grown terrorists was religious fervour. That is now being supplied.

Una soup go soon done. God forbid that I should be around to partake of it.
Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by DauraDullardo(m): 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
honeychild:
The pictures at the beginning of this thread dispute that. The fact that people are attributing miraculous cures to his touch and he is doing nothing about it suggests otherwise.

I once told you the ingredients for almajiri building: [/b]ignorance[b] about the way the world truly works (IPOB yoot have more than enough of that.[/b]hatred and indoctrination[b] Your albino has also supplied that in full. All that was left before you can create full grown terrorists was religious fervour. That is now being supplied.

Una soup go soon done. God forbid that I should be around to partake of it.
The pictures you refer to suggest a group of people having a prayer session. I do not know why you think otherwise. By the way, why do you find it absurd that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu can pray for people and they get healed? Didn't your Bible teach you about faith?

Most 'IPOB Yoots' grew up hating those who have over the years done everything humanly possible to decimate them. It has nothing to do with Nnamdi Kanu. He only added voice to it.
Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by honeychild(f): 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
@DauraDullardo don't you honestly worry about the radicalisation of your youth? Don't you see anything wrong with having a state religion?

You may think that lunatic is useful for now in rousing the unwashed masses. You may think when your aim has been achieved saner minds will take over.

It doesn't work that way....and it has never worked. This monster you are allowing to grow will become too big for you to tame.
Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by DauraDullardo(m): 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
honeychild:
@DauraDullardo don't you honestly worry about the radicalisation of your youth? Don't you see anything wrong with having a state religion?

You may think that lunatic is useful for now in rousing the unwashed masses. You may think when your aim has been achieved saner minds will take over.

It doesn't work that way....and it has never worked. This monster you are allowing to grow will become too big for you to tame.
My dearest Ooduo sister, Biafra proposes to be a secular state... But with a very minimal if not zero tolerance for Islam. I haven't seen any religious radicalization going on. What you're witnessing now is the awakening of a Biafran nationalist consciousness and ethos. It is more political than religious and it greatly serves the purpose. We need that level of reawakening in order to be mentally and psychologically prepared to challenge the status quo.

The marauders are already jittery and pissing in their pants. Something is bound to give. All thanks to the 'lunatic albino'. He actually did an encore on these villains.

"Our enemies are in serious trouble".... Nnamdi Kanu (May 2017). grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by honeychild(f): 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
DauraDullardo:
My dearest Ooduo sister, Biafra proposes to be a secular state...grin

I personally heard your leader say worship would be done in Biafra on Saturdays. ...I don't think a political leader should comment on religious choices.

I know the few enlightened IPOB members believe that you can tame Nnamdi Kanu''s excesses once you get the Biafra issue recognised. It doesn't work that way. He is getting used to the adulation and and worship. He is not going to let go of it easily.

And between you and I, we both know that he is a lunatic. I wish una the best.
Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by DauraDullardo(m): 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
honeychild:
I personally heard your leader say worship would be done in Biafra on Saturdays. ...I don't think a political leader should comment on religious choices.

I know the few enlightened IPOB members believe that you can tame Nnamdi Kanu''s excesses once you get the Biafra issue recognised. It doesn't work that way. He is getting used to the adulation and and worship. He is not going to let go of it easily.

And between you and I, we both know that he is a lunatic. I wish una the best.
Biafra is bigger than Nnamdi Kanu and cannot be achieved by him alone. That notwithstanding, we still have to give him credits for what is going on now.

Igbo people are Republican in nature and independent-minded by default. We hate imposition. Religion is an individual thing and if majority of Biafrans embrace Judaism, that is their choice. If they decide they'll always remain Christians, it's still their choice. It's a free world and Biafra represents freedom.

Hey! It seems you've forgotten you're one of us now. You're a Biafran by marriage and an 'IPOD Yoot' in the real sense of it. grin grin grin grin grin

I have a dream that one day you'll become an influential IPOB Women leader.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu / See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London / Breaking: President Directly Annoints Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.