Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! (5899 Views)

What Biafra Economic Road Map Will Look Like. / This What Biafra Need To Do. / What Biafra Would Look Like After Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by honeychild(f): 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
DauraDullardo:
Biafra is bigger than Nnamdi Kanu and cannot be achieved by him alone. .

Tell that to my semi illiterate IPOB driver. Tell that to the people who attribute healing to his touch. Tell that to the kids who braved soldiers bullets for HIM.

DauraDullardo:

Hey! It seems you've forgotten you're one of us now. You're a Biafran by marriage and an 'IPOD Yoot' in the real sense of it. grin grin grin grin grin

I have a dream that one day you'll become an influential IPOB Women leader.

Sadly it cannot happen. Not in a Biafra led by a deranged demi-god. [/b]And HE IS GOING TO LEAD YOU.[b]
Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by DauraDullardo(m): 4:08pm On Jun 03, 2017
honeychild:
Tell that to my semi illiterate IPOB driver. Tell that to the people who attribute healing to his touch. Tell that to the kids who braved soldiers bullets for HIM.
Check my last post. I've edited it. There's a special message for you from Chukwu Okike Abiama the Most High.
Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by DauraDullardo(m): 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
honeychild:
Sadly it cannot happen. Not in a Biafra led by a deranged demi-god. And HE IS GOING TO LEAD YOU.
If and when Biafra becomes a reality, there's no escaping it for you. I wonder how you intend to run away from your shadows. It will always follow you everywhere you go.
Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by honeychild(f): 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
DauraDullardo:
If and when Biafra becomes a reality, there's no escaping it for you. I wonder how you intend to run away from your shadows. It will always follow you everywhere you go.

anugom.
Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by DauraDullardo(m): 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
honeychild:
anugom.
You're blessed nne.

I see a great and influential IPOB Women leader in you. Don't worry about Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Biafra doesn't belong to him. It belongs to all of us. It's the same thing that I tell my Sister-In-Law(she's an Ooduo woman like yourself). Biafra is a nation of the free-minded and the progressives. Together we'll join hands to build and make her everything the Zoo isn't.
Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by melodyogonna(m): 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
thinkmoney:

I know your type. There should be a age bracket for any body who wants to comment here. I am not sure you can comprehend the implication of the whole thing. You are just following the noise of the crowd
bros jst mind ur business u hear?? now face front grin grin
Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by Guestlander: 10:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
David Koresh and Jim Jones in the making.
Re: If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! by CaptainGOOD: 11:50am On Jun 04, 2017
ipobbigot7:

[s]In the other pictures i guess you mean to tell us that Ojukwu (the coward) was also praying for them.
Besides when did Kanu (the criminal) become a priest?
Biafuro is enslavement, a journey to Egypt rather than Canaan land[/s]

Constructive arguments pls..
I dont quote robots.. who recycle meaningles lines

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Come Buhari Looks Younger Than Osibanjo And Oyegun- Photo / NNPC Releases 2020 Audited Financial Statements / EFCC To Appeal Turaki, Others’ Acquittal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.