Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

How Did You Feel The First Day You Kiss Or Romance Your Boy Friend Or Your Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Feel The First Day You Kiss Or Romance Your Boy Friend Or Your Girl. (2389 Views)

10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Feel The First Day You Kiss Or Romance Your Boy Friend Or Your Girl. by kev123(m): 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2010
hi, guys in the house i want to know how you feel the first time you kiss you girl and for ladies i want to know how you feel the first day your guy touched you.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Kiss Or Romance Your Boy Friend Or Your Girl. by gabriel4u(m): 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2010
I felt like someone who have commited a crime i was shy and never could look her face again till the second day
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Kiss Or Romance Your Boy Friend Or Your Girl. by ogazi007(m): 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2010
I was cool,just that my legs were seriuosly shaking as if i was dancing AWILO.it was not a pleasant experience,lol
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Kiss Or Romance Your Boy Friend Or Your Girl. by selencious(f): 4:35pm On Jan 18, 2010
smiley smiley smiley
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Kiss Or Romance Your Boy Friend Or Your Girl. by fummylolah: 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2010
, I felt like a big girl n robbed milk on my lips the next night waiting for another, so that it would taste sweeter, (senseless me, he never showed up, ) grin
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Kiss Or Romance Your Boy Friend Or Your Girl. by yme1(f): 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2010
first kiss yucks tongue, second kiss tha bomb kiss
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Kiss Or Romance Your Boy Friend Or Your Girl. by chriscrux: 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2010
na waoo
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Kiss Or Romance Your Boy Friend Or Your Girl. by freecocoa(f): 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2010
My whole body was vibrating,he did the kissing sha cos i had no idea of how to do it,when it was over i felt very shy and avoided him 4 close to 1week,but when i did it the second time i got addicted 2 it.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Kiss Or Romance Your Boy Friend Or Your Girl. by koolchicco: 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2010
@Topic
U didn't tell us what ur own experience was like undecided

U know, Am yet to have this experience,

Can't wait to reach adulthood!!
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Kiss Or Romance Your Boy Friend Or Your Girl. by davou4eva(m): 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2010
The experience was out of this world, cos this babe neva allow me to kiss her for about six Month we ve been dating, so the day she decided to allow me kiss her, i must tell u i was raptured.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Kiss Or Romance Your Boy Friend Or Your Girl. by mamagee3(f): 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2010
davou4eva:

The experience was out of this world, cos this babe  neva allow me to kiss her for about six Month we ve been dating, so the day she decided to allow me kiss her, i must tell u i was raptured.

*Yawns*, you try. grin grin
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Kiss Or Romance Your Boy Friend Or Your Girl. by elecktra(f): 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2010
i felt so timid and shy at first but my partner was very experienced nd good in the act so he helped me get over my shyness nd the rest is

history
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Kiss Or Romance Your Boy Friend Or Your Girl. by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2010
Exquisite.   . .

satisfied your curiosity?
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Kiss Or Romance Your Boy Friend Or Your Girl. by echobee(f): 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2010
i met my self in the seventh heaven
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Kiss Or Romance Your Boy Friend Or Your Girl. by selencious(f): 12:01am On Jan 22, 2010
Its so suprising to read Y'all posts. As if a Kiss is some kinda majic, grin
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Kiss Or Romance Your Boy Friend Or Your Girl. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2010
orisiirisi ni nairaland shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Kiss Or Romance Your Boy Friend Or Your Girl. by ballo4real: 1:47am On Jan 30, 2010
sincerly i felt as if i was in paradise coz for some seconds i was in another world.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Kiss Or Romance Your Boy Friend Or Your Girl. by googles: 2:10am On Jan 30, 2010
[size=13pt]am yet to try it out but i cant wait

***dreaming about it already***[/size]
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Kiss Or Romance Your Boy Friend Or Your Girl. by Busybody2(f): 2:18am On Jan 30, 2010
@ selencious

It is a big deal because 99.99% of nairalanders are still "technical" not "pious" virgins, so kissing and being kissed is a major feat and such a magnanimous threshold in their life, that is worthy of celebration, lol.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Kiss Or Romance Your Boy Friend Or Your Girl. by ayettymama(f): 2:49am On Jan 30, 2010
butterflies
Re: How Did You Feel The First Day You Kiss Or Romance Your Boy Friend Or Your Girl. by sophy09: 3:07am On Jan 30, 2010
it was the sweetest thing

(1) (Reply)

Great Birthday Gift Ideas For Your Boyfriend:show Your Boy Friend Some Love / Imagin A Lady Looses Her Boyfriend Cos Of Stretch Marks. / On Your Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses About Being An Ashi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.