Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

What Has Ekweremadu Acheived So Far In South East Over 10 Years As DSP. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Ekweremadu Acheived So Far In South East Over 10 Years As DSP. (1727 Views)

Military Lifts Suspension Of UNICEF In North-east Over Alleged Sabotage / Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Ekweremadu Acheived So Far In South East Over 10 Years As DSP. by SirToby(m): 11:27am On Jun 02, 2017
"Ike Ekweremadu" is a popular name in Nigeria due to the fact that he has been the DSP for the past 10 years in Nigeria which also makes him one of the powerful men in Nigeria, Number 5 citizen by Nigeria political ranking.

So here is the question: What benefits, projects, infrastructures has he attracted to S. E for the past 10 years or let's say Enugu State to be precise. I would welcome pictures to affirm his achievements so far. Please no emotional arguments here. THANKS.

cc: lalasticlala.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Ekweremadu Acheived So Far In South East Over 10 Years As DSP. by dadavivo: 11:38am On Jun 02, 2017
Afonjas always talking rubbishh. As if sey na ekweremmadu scratch una face like Satan own.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Ekweremadu Acheived So Far In South East Over 10 Years As DSP. by melodyogonna(m): 11:39am On Jun 02, 2017
Gud question

2 Likes

Re: What Has Ekweremadu Acheived So Far In South East Over 10 Years As DSP. by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 02, 2017
He is just waiting to spend time in prison with his SP grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Ekweremadu Acheived So Far In South East Over 10 Years As DSP. by shaibu123: 11:50am On Jun 02, 2017
NOTHING! He need to be probed for Enugu-Onitsha express way contract fund he diverted into his own personal pocket. Look at the all the roads and infrastructure in the South East. Nothing to write home about.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Ekweremadu Acheived So Far In South East Over 10 Years As DSP. by SirToby(m): 11:59am On Jun 02, 2017
dadavivo:
Afonjas always talking rubbishh
You are just so dump. seems the simple question i asked has already hooked your throat. mumu grade one. Answer the question i'm listening.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Ekweremadu Acheived So Far In South East Over 10 Years As DSP. by SGANIVA(m): 12:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
ike have built more road's more than your governor fact. travel to enugu west and be witness to him as he will even win more elections ,

2 Likes

Re: What Has Ekweremadu Acheived So Far In South East Over 10 Years As DSP. by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
SirToby:

You are just so dump. seems the simple question i asked has already hooked your throat. mumu grade one. Answer the question i'm listening.

get lost and go get yourself enrolled into elementary! can't even make a constructive sentence but masturbating allover the media seeking for DSP achievements.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Ekweremadu Acheived So Far In South East Over 10 Years As DSP. by CIOSYLVA(m): 1:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
My friend go and sleep if u don't know what to type u attention seeker. why not vote ur papa to the position so he will come and build road for sky for us..
because phone is cheap and internet almost free u now write rubbish.

What has David Mark done for his State?
What did GEJ did for his community?
Go to daura kastina there are schools without sits.
What did Obasanjo did for Ogun State?
What have u even done for urself for over 20+ years

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Ekweremadu Acheived So Far In South East Over 10 Years As DSP. by SirToby(m): 1:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
NwaEzefuNaMba:

get lost and go get yourself enrolled into elementary! can't even make a constructive sentence but masturbating allover the media seeking for DSP achievements.

Fool. Go to tell your dying father to enrol me into elementary if you are growing impatient. You suddenly developed an erection simply because i asked for Ekweremadu's achievement, if you have nothing meaningful to contribute as regards ike's achievement you can go jump into the lagoon instead of wallowing in ur pool of stupidity and foolishness. Nonsense.

8 Likes

Re: What Has Ekweremadu Acheived So Far In South East Over 10 Years As DSP. by sharonbaron(m): 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
SirToby:

Fool. Go to tell your dying father to enrol me into elementary if you are growing impatient. You suddenly developed an erection simply because i asked for Ekweremadu's achievement, if you have nothing meaningful to contribute as regards ike's achievement you can go jump into the lagoon instead of wallowing in ur pool of stupidity and foolishness. Nonsense.
Mynd44 mods rule 2
Re: What Has Ekweremadu Acheived So Far In South East Over 10 Years As DSP. by legislatively: 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ekweremadu is a blessing to his people, you are ignorant of what he's doing, you will be stoned to death if you insult ekweremadu in Enugu state.

4 Likes

Re: What Has Ekweremadu Acheived So Far In South East Over 10 Years As DSP. by legislatively: 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
shaibu123:
NOTHING! He need to be probed for Enugu-Onitsha express way contract fund he diverted into his own personal pocket. Look at the all the roads and infrastructure in the South East. Nothing to write home about.
stop wallowing in ignorance, ekweremadu build roads and has embarked of several programmes in southeast, I have benefitted from his bursary program.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Ekweremadu Acheived So Far In South East Over 10 Years As DSP. by legislatively: 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
SirToby:

I was simply asking for ike's achievement and if you know your addled brain have nothing to contribute you can go bleep your bastard mama instead of you navigating like a malware on this page, and also go tell your epileptic father at home to jam dangote's truck and end his pathetic life
a little research would have saved you from this crass ignorance, go to Enugu west, ekweremadu has more projects there than the state government
Re: What Has Ekweremadu Acheived So Far In South East Over 10 Years As DSP. by SirToby(m): 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
legislatively:
a little research would have saved you from this crass ignorance, go to Enugu west, ekweremadu has more projects there than the state government
Thank you bros. So you said "a little research", so why did i open this thread? Is it not part of the research? i demanded for people's opinion responsibly, so is it too bad for them to reply responsibility ?

1 Like

Re: What Has Ekweremadu Acheived So Far In South East Over 10 Years As DSP. by legislatively: 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
SirToby:

Thank you bros. So you said "a little research", so why did i open this thread? Is it not part of the research? i demanded for people's opinion responsibly, so is it too bad for them to reply responsibility ?
you opened the thread to mock the senator and the people of southeast. You would have just employed google.com

2 Likes

Re: What Has Ekweremadu Acheived So Far In South East Over 10 Years As DSP. by Bermuda89: 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
legislatively:
Ekweremadu is a blessing to his people, you are ignorant of what he's doing, you will be stoned to death if you insult ekweremadu in Enugu state.
Yes I'am sincerely ignorant of what he's doing and that was why i opened this thread. So you mean if i politely ask someone in Enugu State of Ike's achievements i would be stoned to death. Now i see.
Re: What Has Ekweremadu Acheived So Far In South East Over 10 Years As DSP. by Bermuda89: 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
legislatively:
you opened the thread to mock the senator and the people of southeast. You would have just employed google.com
To mock? So to now ask question(s) means to mock? Nawa o. So why do we have nairaland where one can interact and express himself ?

2 Likes

Re: What Has Ekweremadu Acheived So Far In South East Over 10 Years As DSP. by Bermuda89: 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
Xway:
It is uncountable am from his constituency. This man is actually doing gud. Roads water etc. Have u heard about ikoha foundation? ?
Though a politician will remain a politician.
It's alright.
Re: What Has Ekweremadu Acheived So Far In South East Over 10 Years As DSP. by Tyche(m): 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
Aside the stipends he gives to armchair generals grin who throng nairaland and other social media to sing his praise, his achievements are nothing to write home about. It has been much noise and little work.

Make no mistakes though, the man have really done well for himself with the acquisition of numerous hotels and real estate. Also, his family members has choice jobs within Nigeria and ECOWAS.

4 Likes

Re: What Has Ekweremadu Acheived So Far In South East Over 10 Years As DSP. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
Most Lizards commenting here are very much oblivious impact Ekweremadu has made to the Igbos and Enugu in Particular. No need mentioning them but we know.

1 Like

Re: What Has Ekweremadu Acheived So Far In South East Over 10 Years As DSP. by spyder880(m): 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
[quote author=SirToby post=57118816]"Ike Ekweremadu" is a popular name in Nigeria due to the fact that he has been the DSP for the past 10 years in Nigeria which also makes him one of the powerful men in Nigeria, Number 5 citizen by Nigeria political ranking.

So here is the question: What benefits, projects, infrastructures has he attracted to S. E for the past 10 years or let's say Enugu State to be precise. I would welcome pictures to affirm his achievements so far. Please no emotional arguments here. THANKS.

cc: lalasticlala.
[/quotehttp://www.nairaland.com/3824987/pictures-ike-ekeremmadu-flags-new

So many projects, one delivered last week and flags off another new one.
Re: What Has Ekweremadu Acheived So Far In South East Over 10 Years As DSP. by icedfire(m): 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
Let me say this in clear terms. As a proud supporter of restructuring and a referendum for the S.E, I make bold to say that as the deputy Senate president, Ekweremadu has failed the Igbo race.

He has been preaching restructuring and I am surprised that in over 6years as dsp, I haven't seen a motion on the floor of the house to discuss restructuring or referendum.

Instead we have a constitution review panel, which have been on since 1999, yet nothing tangible has been brought forward. What are they reviewing for over 16 years

(1) (Reply)

I Have Received Uncountable Insults Since I Joined Politics -Tinubu / Checkout This Extraordinary Beautiful Photos Found In Plateau State (not London) / Why Didn't Our Fore Fathers Make Africa Fine Like Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.