Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Olamide’s New Song “Wavy Level” - Hit Or Trash? - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide’s New Song “Wavy Level” - Hit Or Trash? (28371 Views)

Olamide New Song "C. Ronaldo" Hit Or Miss? / Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned / Olamide - "Wavy Level" (audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide’s New Song “Wavy Level” - Hit Or Trash? by samkay3g(m): 7:05am On Jun 03, 2017
PMWSpirit:

Wetin pain me . I laff at your stupidity. I'm a proper Ijebu man . Omo alaree remi wa.
Follow my advice jare, flaty Olori pelebe

1 Like

Re: Olamide’s New Song “Wavy Level” - Hit Or Trash? by mebad(m): 7:11am On Jun 03, 2017
heddiebanks:

Go and listen to davido and small doctor ...werey

Can't a man have his own preference ? I mean you really have a lot of growing to do , kid.
Re: Olamide’s New Song “Wavy Level” - Hit Or Trash? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 03, 2017
Oluwaremythe:

mr F...show me another rapper who raps better since d inception of naija music scene
bck to dat ur baseless point bou olamide nt accepting the fact that he's better than any rapper in naija
av yu listened to eyan mayweather?he claimed dat he's d best rapper in his lyrics there...bt his claims is nt even d point here
Success complements his talent...he's d best talented rapper here in naija from eniduro till date,kip hating mr Fool
Sorry but how old are you?
I suggest you direct your fire in studying hard when you get to school leave defending any artists they don't know you or owe you a thing..
I am sure you did very well in your jamb? What was your score?
Please focus when you enter University and leave all this irrelevant issues
Re: Olamide’s New Song “Wavy Level” - Hit Or Trash? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 03, 2017
holluphemydavid:

Apostle must hear of dis ur sentence
cheesy
Lol, autocorrect mistake.. Anyways, thanks for the correction
Re: Olamide’s New Song “Wavy Level” - Hit Or Trash? by Oluwaremythe(m): 11:27am On Jun 03, 2017
lestat:

Sorry but how old are you?
I suggest you direct your fire in studying hard when you get to school leave defending any artists they don't know you or owe you a thing..
I am sure you did very well in your jamb? What was your score?
Please focus when you enter University and leave all this irrelevant issues
I feel like replying yu o,bt one fin inside of me tells me to snub ur ITK
I'm a man in my mid 20s,my life doesn't revolve around western education,I know what's good&not good for me,take ur advice to dos momi's pet in ur area ok?
education is good,bt I'm not one of dos who thinks education is d only way to success...thank you

1 Like

Re: Olamide’s New Song “Wavy Level” - Hit Or Trash? by nawtibownie: 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
Not dope for an average music lover like me undecided
Re: Olamide’s New Song “Wavy Level” - Hit Or Trash? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
Oluwaremythe:

I feel like replying yu o,bt one fin inside of me tells me to snub ur ITK
I'm a man in my mid 20s,my life doesn't revolve around western education,I know what's good&not good for me,take ur advice to dos momi's pet in ur area ok?
education is good,bt I'm not one of dos who thinks education is d only way to success...thank you
Noted
Re: Olamide’s New Song “Wavy Level” - Hit Or Trash? by heddiebanks(m): 2:10am On Jun 06, 2017
mebad:

Can't a man have his own preference ? I mean you really have a lot of growing to do , kid.

I see u.. Adult... Werey
Re: Olamide’s New Song “Wavy Level” - Hit Or Trash? by mebad(m): 10:47am On Jun 06, 2017
heddiebanks:

I see u.. Adult... Werey

Iyalaya e Weyrey abi oloriburku ni bobo yi sha
Re: Olamide’s New Song “Wavy Level” - Hit Or Trash? by heddiebanks(m): 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
mebad:

Iyalaya e Weyrey abi oloriburku ni bobo yi sha

Baba é ti crazy... Shey epe fe PA é ni...

1 Like

Re: Olamide’s New Song “Wavy Level” - Hit Or Trash? by Konquest: 7:43am On Jul 10, 2017
ipafricaStaff:
Before we move on with the Review, In case you don’t have the Song, Listen & Download it below:-

https://www.nairaland.com/3819223/olamide-wavy-level-audio

Obviously, the title of this song, “Wavy Level” is a total reflection of the height Baba Milli has attained in the music industry.

As far as local audience is concerned, Olamide doesn’t really need to worry about acceptance when releasing any song. Whether good or bad, anything baddo spits will make wave East, West, North and South. That’s exactly what it means to be on a wavy level!!

Now, without being blown away by that Olamide Wave, here is my own verdict on the song:-

Fast rising beat maker, Adey deserves a big applause for doing a good job on the beat. Even Young John wouldn’t have done any better. The beat comes a strong engaging rhythm that grabs my attention from the very first minute of song to the last. Truth be told, Adey played his role well on the song.

Meanwhile, Baddo himself jumped on that solid beat with what I will describe as matured lyrics but not good enough for his standard. As a big fan of Olamide, I don’t always expect anything less than a street banger, but lyrically, this song is way too far from being my room banger talkless of being a street anthem.

With all due respect for the wavy Olamide Baddo, I will rate this song

Overall, I rate the song 4/10 ★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆

Over to you guys,

Would you say “Olamide’s New Song “Wavy Level” is Another Street Anthem or An Unexpected Thrash From Baddo?”

Drop your comments!!!

----------------------> Anusiobi Itfranklyn

SOURCE: http://ipubliciseafrica.com/2017/06/02/olamides-new-song-wavy-level-hit-trash/

Cc; Lalasticlala
^^^^^^
I like the video of the song. It has a
"feel good" tempo around it. grin
Re: Olamide’s New Song “Wavy Level” - Hit Or Trash? by jojothaiv(m): 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
MadeInTokyo:
grin

Olamide music juju is fast fading, he is releasing rubbish songs this days.
Remind me of Ice Prince after his Trash Can EP!
Re: Olamide’s New Song “Wavy Level” - Hit Or Trash? by jojothaiv(m): 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
BeastOfAfrica:
I did not listen to the song...but since it's Olamide. It is definitely

TRAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH.....

Members of the "streets" won't agree
Specifically "10Megabyte Niggas, Agberos etal"

Pun non indented!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid, Davido Top Billboard Sales Charts / Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song / Yemi Alade Features Trey Songz In New Song(Photos,Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.