Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Mark Angel Comedy Breaks Youtube Record - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mark Angel Comedy Breaks Youtube Record (61923 Views)

BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" / Yemi Alade Breaks Another Youtube Record / Mark Angel Comedy Has Just Set A New Youtube Record For Doing THIS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Angel Comedy Breaks Youtube Record by willibounce1(m): 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
grandstar:
Let's assume they earn $1 for every 1,000 views and they get 3,000,000 views monthly, that alone is $4,500 residual income monthly.

Not too much though. I want to set up my own Chanel and achieve 10,000,000 views. I also plan to monetize is it with affiliate which can earn me 10- 50 times what YouTube pays

$4,500 is reasonable money every month oga. E be like say you no dey live for naija. Even some stand up Nigerian comedians wey don tey for comedy industry don't make quarter of that money per month.

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel Comedy Breaks Youtube Record by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
grandstar:
Let's assume they earn $1 for every 1,000 views and they get 3,000,000 views monthly, that alone is $4,500 residual income monthly.

Not too much though. I want to set up my own Chanel and achieve 10,000,000 views. I also plan to monetize is it with affiliate which can earn me 10- 50 times what YouTube pays
you think say na to make mouth
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Breaks Youtube Record by rossyc(f): 2:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
dustmalik:
I just hope that girl is getting exactly what's due for her. I hope she has a manager looking out for her, making sure she's not being exploited.
Exactly, no be tomorrow now we go hear say she dey broke and needs funds to further her education.

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel Comedy Breaks Youtube Record by Temysteve(m): 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
Arian11:
chai ...when chris brown is already at 10 mil....sha we are getting there....really happy for her
is chris brown a comedian?

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel Comedy Breaks Youtube Record by safarigirl(f): 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
dustmalik:
I just hope that girl is getting exactly what's due for her. I hope she has a manager looking out for her, making sure she's not being exploited.
exploited by who? Her uncle who gave her the platform to.begin with?

It's not Emmanuella comedy, it's Mark Angel comedy, they are a team and he is her manager.
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Breaks Youtube Record by donqx: 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Breaks Youtube Record by Ramaa(m): 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
vicadex07:
Am I the only one who doesn't find their videos funny
You are not alone....haters are everywhere......so just chill

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel Comedy Breaks Youtube Record by ayorhmeeday(m): 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
and i don't "really" follow the episodes laidat sef.
buh it's a cool channel all the same
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Breaks Youtube Record by fredoooooo: 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
Jdesilentkiller:
Mark Angel deserves all the accolades.... He is the one doing the work but Emmanuella gets the glory.... Congrats to them all.

Some people are just like that ..
But I respect uncle mark a lot ..
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Breaks Youtube Record by IBreakRules: 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
vicadex07:
the only thing I find funny is the way ppl go gaga over their videos.. it amuses me.
God's grace working I believe.
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Breaks Youtube Record by grandstar(m): 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
PotatoSalad:

The bolded. grin
no be beans though.

Actually I have already made a video but need to do some amendments to it. Its a video I believe will go viral

I plan eventually to have as many as 50 videos.

Maybe I need a partner
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Breaks Youtube Record by grandstar(m): 4:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
PotatoSalad:
Good for them. though I don't find their comedies funny but they are really hardworking. Originality. it's what it takes to achieve that on YouTube.
I'm at 121,000+ Subscribers though. wink

I too don't find their videos funny.

And I'll soon set up my own channel as well
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Breaks Youtube Record by grandstar(m): 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
vicadex07:

me too
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Breaks Youtube Record by gameboyo: 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
ItsawrapOutfit:
Congrats Emmanuella and Mark Angel

Is dis promo still on
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Breaks Youtube Record by darlenese(f): 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
vicadex07:

Yeah, u and other enemy of progress. grin

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel Comedy Breaks Youtube Record by sfinkzslot(m): 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
habgito:
Mark Angel Comedy have broken YouTube record to be the first ever YouTube channel in Nigeria to surpass a million subscribers’ milestone.

Mark Angel Comedy has meteorically risen to be the most viewed comedy channel in Nigeria and favorite channel for many who have countless episodes of the comedy on the phones and electronic devices, Mark Angel Comedy has broken this record leaving other YouTube channels behind.

Watch Mark Angel and his cast saying THANK YOU:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f0KDdpffkM

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/mark-angel-comedy-breaks-youtube-record.html

not been cynical o, as their lives changed (improved)
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Breaks Youtube Record by MsFaith: 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
vicadex07:

My dear, you are not the only one o
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Breaks Youtube Record by jude90(m): 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
REMINDER of what happened when......

A Yoruba friend asked me: Under what conditions would you support "One Nigeria" and let go of the Biafra agitation and let it die down and finally laid to rest for good?
Here was my response:
1. Close down Lagos ports and Open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri ports.
2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports only local connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights direct and major connecting flights.
3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos, Kano and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.
4. All federal governments’ agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC, e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
6.All oil companies must relocate their head offices to PH, as the oil capital of Nigeria.
7. Let the northern children gain admission into federal schools with 300 score points while the South Eastern Children should gain admission with only 20 score points .
8. Let all federal road projects in the North/SW should be handled by one local companies and the one in the SE/SS should be handled by Julius Berger and foreign construction companies.
If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented for 50years , we can try one Nigeria and let see if you the North and SW will like it for a month...
Meaning, Yorubas and Hausas needing to get international visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, etc., etc.
The Yoruba friend replied: You can’t be serious, this is wickedness and I said...
Really? Don’t you think South Eastern part of Nigeria have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Breaks Youtube Record by NaijaProxyBase: 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
Those Nigerians you mentioned can NEVER EVER be more than three people. You can proof me wrong.
Afam4eva:
There are youtube channels owned by Nigerians that have surpassed the one million mark though they're personal channels and the owners live abroad. I don't know if that counts. But 1 million subscribers in Nigeria is really huge. These days it's even hard to find channels that are up to 500k subs.
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Breaks Youtube Record by ItsawrapOutfit: 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
gameboyo:

Is dis promo still on

Yes it is, Whatsapp me 07056171704 for more information
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Breaks Youtube Record by nfour4(m): 9:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
congratulation

Re: Mark Angel Comedy Breaks Youtube Record by MATEX30: 10:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
Well, Actually Indeed, MARK ANGEL COMEDY TEAM ARE DOING EXTREMELY WELL,

They have made a lot of us to laugh out loud!

--- http://dunamisblog.com/mark-angel-emmanuella-comedy-breaks-youtube-record-africa-first-channel-hit-1-million-subscribers/
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Breaks Youtube Record by Alaenyieby(f): 12:12am On Jun 03, 2017
Nice, keep it Up.
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Breaks Youtube Record by krozay(m): 12:58am On Jun 03, 2017
realestniggah:
but I should also remind you pewdipie has

55 million subscribers
PewDiePie na boss for YouTube na him be Number one
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Breaks Youtube Record by Turbocharged: 1:40am On Jun 03, 2017
vicadex07:

You are not the only one. There are people like you all over the world, but I am not one of you.
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Breaks Youtube Record by Crixina(f): 5:12am On Jun 03, 2017
vicadex07:
i don't at all, but if others do, fine
Re: Mark Angel Comedy Breaks Youtube Record by barragan: 6:28am On Jun 03, 2017
vicadex07:

not only you sire, I just can't get into their stuff.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Know The Functions Of These Remote Buttons? (Photo) / BBNaija: Chichi And Deji Get Intimate Under The Duvet (Photos, Video) / Andre Blaze Is Behind The Big Brother Voice - Twitter Users (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.