Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun (33154 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand / Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos / Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by cristianisraeli: 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
when the finance minister is thinking then you should know theres problems

8 Likes

Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
grin
Arda1000:
You think Nigeria is getting out of resession, is like this sales girl is cursed
grin grin
Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by Trut(m): 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ordinary accountant
Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
obinnho10:
You think abi. Madam Keep thinking. You have confirmed your incompetent

1 Like

Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
This rottweiler again!

4 Likes

Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by Omeokachie: 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
You "THINK"?
Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by cold(m): 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
Deep sigh
Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
APC and medicrioty is like white On rice, like bread and butter.

see how calm and collected she is in her ivory castle, when her stVpidity has led to mass retrechment, suicides and rise in crime and poverty.

Can Nigeria survive 2 more years of these failures parading themselves before our eyes daily,

i think not, almost everyone i know has turned to a beggar.I had always surmised that i could never leave Nigeria, but due realities on ground i have to relocate as soon as possible,In 4 years time i pity the ones trapped in this hole of sysphusan vortex.
GOD HELP US ALL

15 Likes

Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
People they die this mad woman still the think.... May you think to your grave oloshi

2 Likes

Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by Promise1991: 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
U only think. ...
Continue thinking

4 Likes

Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
obinnho10:
You think abi. Madam Keep thinking. You have confirmed your incompetent

Don't mind her ! She doesn't even have a good carriage here mere body language is enough to have us lose confidence in her ..
Just imagine "I think"

5 Likes

Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by TheLogicalMind(m): 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
Kemi Adeosun: I think Nigeria is getting out of recession.

Most people with half a brain: I think Kemi Adeosun is getting out of her mind angry
Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by vicoloni(m): 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
Werey somebody

1 Like

Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
Keep thinking while we suffer.
Rubbish!

5 Likes

Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by Gkemz: 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
She's still thinking. Ok o continue thinking... clueless minister.

6 Likes

Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by chubbygal(f): 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
On judgment day i will just hold the Nigerian flag so that God will know that i have been through hell already, i can't go there the second time

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
You think?

2 Likes

Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
agbangam:

U are stu.pid, Ipod youth dat will never have sense, she is doing her best to bring us out of dis recession cos by dat Otuoeke dullard.
During d economic melt down and a drop in price of crude oil 2008, Nigerians didn't feel it so much cos late President Yaradua had a gud savings to fall back to. OBJ saved but Jona did wat shared everything to his gang of looters and u know wat we are all suffering from GEJ bad govt. just like wat d Venezuelans are passing thru cos President Maduro refused to save rather him and his gangs looted their treasury. U better be greatful to God for bringing dis woman our way.
I'm surprised lalasticlala did not mete any punishment to you for breaking Rule 2

9 Likes

Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by Cyrealmusic(m): 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
No be this woman use 77billion buy equipment for office? Hahahahaha she no even know if Nigerian is coming out of recession. Na think she de. Na only to loot them know, olondo!

5 Likes

Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by rosieluv(f): 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
which recession? we are already used to it
Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by hucienda: 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
I 'think' ... cheesy

Make I no tok.
Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by freshinko: 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
No wonder we are not making any headway. So all that Buhari and his crew has been doing since two years is thinking and guessing. This is the height of incompetence.
Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by sebeydiah(m): 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
foolish people u think Nigeria is getting out of recession is recession affecting you bitch
Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
AbakalikiPress:
She is right, Nigeria has been out of recession since March.
All the real economists in the house know this already, That's why our stock market has been soaring for like 2 weeks now
I never knew that you are an Economist grin

These are the few ones that do give this useless government hope with their penchant for supporting gibberish and turning all logic on its head

8 Likes

Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by newhyt: 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
ok
Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by sekundosekundo: 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
themonk:
grin kai nairalanders and bad mouth
Laff no gree me comment sef.

1 Like

Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
17 bill for office equipment.

She is part of Nigeria's problem.
Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by steppins: 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
agbangam:

U are stu.pid, Ipod youth dat will never have sense, she is doing her best to bring us out of dis recession cos by dat Otuoeke dullard.
During d economic melt down and a drop in price of crude oil 2008, Nigerians didn't feel it so much cos late President Yaradua had a gud savings to fall back to. OBJ saved but Jona did wat shared everything to his gang of looters and u know wat we are all suffering from GEJ bad govt. just like wat d Venezuelans are passing thru cos President Maduro refused to save rather him and his gangs looted their treasury. U better be greatful to God for bringing dis woman our way.
Zombie na tedious work.
You have to lash out endlessly or else no pay.
Pele.

13 Likes

Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by EvilMetahuman: 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
agbangam:
God bless u Ma... Thank God for bringing ur like else we for be like Venezuela by now cos dat was where PDP, Igbos n their Hero "Mr Stealing is not Corruption" were taking us to.
gbamm

1 Like

Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by solaere(m): 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
Mad woman, think !!! a minislooter what else can we expect even d vegetable that office'd u is thinking too ....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees / Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) / How APC And Other Parties Stand In Bauchi State After the 2019 Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.