Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,730 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun (33148 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand / Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos / Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by Trillyonaire: 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
think
Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by kinibigdeal(m): 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
ehie:
So if She is thinking, who is doing the job to get us out of recession?

I think Ameachi will get us out of recession

1 Like

Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by Benyhandsome(m): 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
I wonder what someone like her is doing there (what lots are saying)... Either you care less about her or keep praying for the expected change we all are waiting for... Commenting from http://www.afrogong.com YOUR NO 1 NEWS PORTAL.
Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by richard870(m): 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
obinnho10:
You think abi. Madam Keep thinking. You have confirmed your incompetent
*incompetence
Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by Mcreloaded(m): 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
You are still thinking that's OK when you finish thinking please share your thoughts to the zombies who voted for you guys, I hope by then your thoughts will make sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by WizJesus007(m): 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
Kwantiniu dey think!
Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by Ziluxger: 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
ok
Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by stepup2know: 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
You cant be serious, simply say they are getting use to it
Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by proffemi: 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
Wisebird22:
you think?see a minister of finance that a country has ba,she doesnt even know how the economy of the country is going,well anyhow una do we go survive am then wait for una wit our voters card by 2019.

The title of this thread is misleading and mischievous.

She has an opinion based on the proper statistical measures (hint: "...all the statistics seems to suggest that..." ).
You want her to make a more confident declaration when the trends in the stats are not cut-and-dried??

I can understand folks like Wisebird22 getting excited; they probably came to this thread as I did: expecting to see how Adeosun messed up. Well, she didn't, so please edit this dishonest title!

1 Like

Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by Duru009(m): 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
You "think" you dont even know.....

Chai Nigeria don suffer!!!!
Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by salveoP(m): 3:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
Madam, Nigeria is not getting out of recession. Nigerians are just adapting to d recession...

1 Like

Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by GeoSilYe(f): 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
grin grin grin
Tinkerbell!
Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by bitcoinvin(m): 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
vantage001:
ole barawo.

lol
Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
obinnho10:
You think abi. Madam Keep thinking. You have confirmed your incompetent

1 Like

Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by kingthreatz: 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
Whoever recommended this woman as finance minister is a wicked person

2 Likes

Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by kenx1(m): 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
You think?? Kia 9ja
Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by candelahria(f): 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
You think?your uncertainty is nauseating! angry
Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by kaypower1(m): 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
she thinks? okay o happy thinking to her. sha think well hw to erase this messsy economy
Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by hohafrank(m): 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
You mean to say we are getting use to the hardship your APC has thrown us into?May God forgive you and your cohorts.
Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by brightology3: 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
agbangam:
God bless u Ma... Thank God for bringing ur like else we for be like Venezuela by now cos dat was where PDP, Igbos n their Hero "Mr Stealing is not Corruption" were taking us to.

Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by oluwashedy: 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
Stop thinking woman, get your facts right
Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by bigfather(m): 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
Nnamddi:
Mrs Kemi Adeosun, Minister of finance, has said, she 'thinks' Nigeria is getting of recession.

Nigeria's economy officially entered recession last year and with Nigeria's President, Muhammadu Buhari's ill health, there is no sign of Africa's most populous country getting out of it.

Nigerians are suffering the effects of the economic crisis with prices of goods and services almost increasing by more than 300% in the markets.

Speaking with ChannelsTV on Friday, June 2nd, Kemi Adeosun said, statistics showed Nigeria is getting out of recession.

In her words; "I think we are getting out of recession. All the statistics seems to suggest that but more importantly, we are getting on the path of growth that will be sustainable so we can see a future for Nigeria. So I think it is getting better. We inherited a lot of problems. The Nigerian economy didn’t just need a little bit of fix here and there but needed radical surgery and to heal it will take a little bit longer” she said

http://www.naijahelm.com.ng/2017/06/think-nigeria-is-getting-out-of.html?m=1

You think ? or you know
Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by PStacks(m): 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
this woman must mind her use of words..

why is she thinking?

she should be knowing it or shut the hell up
Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by CheedyJ(m): 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
I had slight hope & believe in Nigeria before but hearing this clueless minister spew this trash just dashed d faint hope I had....
Naija is officially resting in peace...keep thinking madam minister....
Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by Realist2: 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
agbangam:
God bless u Ma... Thank God for bringing ur like else we for be like Venezuela by now cos dat was where PDP, Igbos n their Hero "Mr Stealing is not Corruption" were taking us to.

Stealing and corruption which one has a higher punishment and / or to be a thief and a corrupt person, which one come with much disdain ?.
Some of you don't understand english language and can't dissect a simply sentence, you jump and shout when your propaganda mafias jump and shout without understanding the logic behind a statement, no wonder we in this mess today created by your loud mouthed anti-corruption mafia.
Study the constitution to know the different between corruption and stealing.
Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by blank(f): 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
Make the woman drink water drop cup na.
Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by udemzyudex(m): 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
AbakalikiPress:
She is right, Nigeria has been out of recession since March.
All the real economists in the house know this already, That's why our stock market has been soaring for like 2 weeks now

You're high..
Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by alaskido(m): 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
Madam Kemi, assumption is the mother of all Bleep ups. So please do not think. If Nigeria is getting out of recession the common man on the street will feel and know it.
Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by avalontony(m): 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
Continue thinking while the masses die of starvation and malnutrition grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by isnovic(m): 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
Bring back Soludo....the Solution.

Or Peter Obi....The Austere

Or Pat Utomi......The Political Philosopher or

Zil......The Genius.

We have no business thinking.....Nigeria is too big to be in the hands of someone whose body language and message...Thinks.

What will foreign investors say about this.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by muchkay(m): 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
Buhari employed her to think.
Re: 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun by bonifieldstun(m): 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
madam Kemi e be like say it's been ages since u had sex and sense abi u "think" may dog chop dat ya mouth when 50,000 naira is 60,000cefa Now but during Jonathan time it was 50,000 naira gives u 150,000 cefa, Mrs thinker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees / Chika Onuegbu Is Dead / VIDEO: Final Military Rehearsal For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.