Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Two Young Lovers - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Two Young Lovers (971 Views)

Young Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Young Lovers by Labans(m): 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2007
Two young lovers go up to the mountains for a romantic winter vacation. When they get to the cabin, the guy goes out to chop some wood to start the fireplace. When he gets back, he says, "Honey, my hands are freezing!" To that she replies "Well, come here and I?ll warm them between my legs." He goes out a couple of more times and does the same thing. After dinner, he goes out one more time to chop wood for the night. When he returns, he again says, "Honey, my hands are really freezing!" She looks at him and says, "For crying out loud, don't your ears ever get cold?"
Re: Two Young Lovers by bluenubian(f): 12:30am On Feb 01, 2007
lol she wanted to use her legs as earmuffs tongue grin grin grin
Re: Two Young Lovers by Maneater1(f): 12:25pm On Feb 01, 2007
;d

(1) (Reply)

Kolomentality / What A Touching Story / Very Funny Text Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.