Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Repent - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Repent (5965 Views)

Will Ladies Ever Repent From Using Filter For Their Pictures / Jesus Christ is coming very soon, Repent / God the king repent the end time is near (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Repent by optional1(f): 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
LePrezident:

U dey mind the OP? The guy no mature, na the wahala be that. He need life experiences from different angles him suppose don stop dey waste energy on top say woman no be virgin. If woman na your own na your own, i no understand guys wey wan kill themselves on top woman matter #JustNegodu

OP if person vex you, just waka dey go. Which one consign you with smashing person phone for public come dey disgrace your entire generation.

LePresident
op needs slap from the spiritual world.

1 Like

Re: Repent by toastedbread: 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
this "i was raped" na females dia new strategy. none will ever come out and say "i did it voluntarily".

he who carries a woman matter for head will suffer an unnecessary sickness.

1 Like

Re: Repent by darkandclear26: 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
Project failed, leave her . If she wants you it must be a chance for you to have sex with her but not serious rltnship bros
Re: Repent by hkidola00(m): 9:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
LePrezident:

You are very immature. My advice is you stop dating for a couple of years till you are mature and sort out your anger issues. You should channel this passion into other sectors of life no be on top woman matter.

BTW, your so called gf wasn't raped. She had consensual sex. This is another reason you should be matured enough to read in between the lines.
but chill,d op isnt immature,we all get so angry at some point...but d thing is y wud u fink d girl had a consensual sex after d guy sent a text begging her..

look,a girl once came to my house,me thinking she don dey for mood started hijaking her,see d way dis girl dey beg me, no be pretence begging, real begging,i left her oooo.....but imagine i still had my way, wud u say it a consensual sex
Re: Repent by franksam2009: 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
LePrezident:

You are very immature. My advice is you stop dating for a couple of years till you are mature and sort out your anger issues. You should channel this passion into other sectors of life no be on top woman matter.

BTW, your so called gf wasn't raped. She had consensual sex. This is another reason you should be matured enough to read in between the lines.
thanks for the advice, But should I continue dating when I start growing white hair? Thanks anyway
Re: Repent by franksam2009: 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
Jaynom:
she visited a guy at his place. Hmmm.
He raped her, she didn't block/report him, they still chat?
Hmmm. OP can you honestly say for one Month(while you were away) you didn't cheat on her
I assure you I didn't cheat, I am not the sex freak type
Re: Repent by LePrezident(m): 10:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
optional1:

LePresident
op needs slap from the spiritual world.

Lol true, he's there vexing anyhow and smashing phone. OP I hope you bought a new phone for the girl. Smash someone's phone in the centre of restaurant for everybody to be looking at him just because the girl got a text. And what if it's another guy she's bleeping so what? Just end the relationship.

I doubt if even the girl's father who has taken care of her all these years will do that poo of smashing his own daughter's phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Repent by Uchman50(m): 1:05am On Jun 03, 2017
LordOfSamosa:
What were you expecting when you left her for a whole month

During that December i was ina fcck tour, maybe that your bae was one of my fuckee grin

I'm sowie..

Lmao cheesy
Re: Repent by SeeUrLife: 8:23am On Jun 03, 2017
optional1:
why did you read her text message

Does she have access to your own phone

seriously
because I no dey check ur phone ba

since wen has it become a capital offence to check ur partner's phone? Especially d one who just got bleeped & claimed to be raped, just within one month of his absence

wait oo,

was she raped in an uncompleted building or smacked on a bed or sofa??

was she shouting for help during d process or moaning for pleasure

was she not in communication wit d guy (boyfriend), telling him how much he miss him? or while dere is a "free kick" going on.

D point I dat d guy hasn't gotten over d hurt b4 lashing d babe. he need to grow up & define his emotions, Love (to forgive) or sex (for revenge)!!!

1 Like

Re: Repent by Frankicent(m): 11:29am On Jun 03, 2017
optional1:
why did you read her text message
Does she have access to your own phone

You met her brand new and a month later she became second hand tokunbo..
Isorite..

Sarap birds of the same feather
Re: Repent by Frankicent(m): 11:42am On Jun 03, 2017
Bro you been taken for a fool. How can a girl tell you she was raped and you believe her..... Chai gals are expert liars.

2: You so in love that's why she has the mindset of apologizing and you forgetting her again.

3: You taking your relationship too serious......

4: You already know she's a cheat and a liar... Just act like you don't care and toast other girls. This life is too big to worry yourself over 1 gal...

5: Don't take gals serious. except she's your mom or sister.

6: Since you know she's aren't truthful.... Forgive her. don't take her serious and Bleep her life...... They will always be another gal outside..

7: gals are gonna hate me for this...

3 Likes

Re: Repent by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
franksam2009:
Matured advice only please!!!!
I met this girl joy(not real name) last year may2016, she was a virgin when we met, we started a no sex relationship just as she wanted, i visit her home 4 or 5 times a week, her family are aware of our relationship, it all went fine until I embacked on a journey(4 weeks) on December, I came back January that was when I noticed something strange about her, she changed completely, I invited her to my house we talked,kissed, I was so eager to know if she was still a virgin, I wanted to stylishly check like I always did before, she started crying and pleading, confessing how a guy raped her, I kicked her out of my house, later her family invited me for us to settle(they didn't really know what's going on) I accepted her back and we started having sex from then,.
Last week we were at a public place eating, a text came into her phone, I picked it up to read, she rushed trying to collect it from me, I held it tight, I opened it and saw caller tune stuff, I wanted to give it back but I had a feeling she was hiding something, I scrolled down I saw a text I think she forgot to delete, a guy was apologizing for what happened between them saying it wasn't intentional, I hit the phone very hard on the floor immediately after reading it, everyone was like "bros abeg calm down", I left angryly. Her mom have been calling me since then I couldn't pick up. She sent me a text saying the guy is just a friend at her work place, she went to visit him and he forced himself on her cos no one was around. I am really depressed and I don't think I can forgive her, I don't know what to do.
I need your advice please
bro..why did the girl keep it away from you in the first place? Why didn't she tell u the hegoat is still disturbing her? She definitely would continue fucking him if u didn't find out...let her go or else you'll get a bigger heartbreak soon.
Re: Repent by optional1(f): 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
SeeUrLife:

seriously
because I no dey check ur phone ba

since wen has it become a capital offence to check ur partner's phone? Especially d one who just got bleeped & claimed to be raped, just within one month of his absence

wait oo,

was she raped in an uncompleted building or smacked on a bed or sofa??

was she shouting for help during d process or moaning for pleasure

was she not in communication wit d guy (boyfriend), telling him how much he miss him? or while dere is a "free kick" going on.

D point I dat d guy hasn't gotten over d hurt b4 lashing d babe. he need to grow up & define his emotions, Love (to forgive) or sex (for revenge)!!!

Lolz
But we met today why didn't you check the messages in my phone. I got nothing to hide my dear..

Why check her phone and smashed it in public.. So because the girls parent pleaded that's why he accepted her back or What...

He should have ended everything since the lady never told him until that faithful day he decided to check..

If you dare check my phone, I have to check yours too oh....
Re: Repent by optional1(f): 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
Frankicent:

Sarap birds of the same feather

And you the father of those birds.
Re: Repent by Frankicent(m): 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
optional1:

At less I don't pretend like you. tongue
Re: Repent by Frankicent(m): 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
optional1:

Anyway you cute...But your eye looks really nutty. grin
Winks...and your lips hmmmm...Those aren't amateur kidda lips.. Tell me aside eating and drinking what else do you use your lips for? I know you don't kiss so don't tell me..... Am listening. cheesy
Re: Repent by optional1(f): 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
Frankicent:

At less I don't pretend like you. tongue

like father like daughter
we know ourselves
Re: Repent by optional1(f): 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
Frankicent:

Anyway you cute...But your eye looks really nutty. grin
Winks...and your lips hmmmm...Those aren't amateur kidda lips.. Tell me aside eating and drinking what else do you use your lips for? I know you don't kiss so don't tell me..... Am listening. cheesy

lolzz

i use it to suck pipe.
Re: Repent by Frankicent(m): 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
optional1:

lolzz

i use it to suck pipe.

Nutty baby... I gonna report you to yor mom.....She will permit me to spank you .. Give me number let's talk on qhatsapp. Wanna tell you something don't want no one here too know. wink
Re: Repent by optional1(f): 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
Frankicent:

Nutty baby... I gonna report you to yor mom.....She will permit me to spank you .. Give me number let's talk on qhatsapp. Wanna tell you something don't want no one here too know. wink

weytin you wan come use my number do
Pass through my dad for my number..

Go tell my mom nah.. Tatafo radio without battery and charge.. Mtchwww..
Re: Repent by Frankicent(m): 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
optional1:

Lolz ahhhh only me....chineke... Oya no cry tongue I wouldn't report you again..... Vexing for me shouldn't stop you from giving me your number oo. cheesy
Re: Repent by Lekan1o1: 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
optional1:

Mu.mu girl u again.
Re: Repent by ndcide(m): 7:47am On Jun 04, 2017
You later started having sex with her because she had sex before and now you are dumping her after having sex with her, for another to have sex with her... and the sexual recklessness continues. What a dirty life to live.

I know where I belong, I preach and live chastity.

Glorify God with your body and don't make the devil happy with a self admitted sex weakness that is demonically orchestrated.
Re: Repent by Nedfed(m): 8:06am On Jun 04, 2017
Two questions I need to ask Op.
1. How do you knw she's a virgin
Neva get deceive by some ladies of nowadays. Until you nack the spot(pûssy) before you talk. I neva say she's not ooo.
2. Why getting urself worried
Every gud man mold is woman to his taste. Cause no one is perfect.
So the job is@ur hand.

Re: Repent by venoc200(m): 8:26am On Jun 04, 2017
i had a similar experience,she has always been a virgin right from the onset even.Despite telling her that i'm not after her virginity she still insisted she was a virgin as at then.sometime in january this year,she said she was goin to her sch for her final clearance and also told me she wil be spending some days with her friend which later turn out to be her ex after serious confrontation but she sworn dat nothing happened btw them.fast forward to some april,later dis year,after one of our serious quarels,she said she wuld shock me..she said she lost her virginity to her ex she spent sometime with in january wen she went for her clearance,she said she owe him her virginity due to wat d guy did for her in the past but said she doesn't love him anymore.At first,i thought she said dat to get me angry but it later turned out to be true..she apologized and i accepted her back after thinking of hw far we've gone and we moved on but i'm having serious trust issue with her..so no lady is perfect,wen u tolerate dem u wil get d best from dem..sex is also over rated
Re: Repent by SeeUrLife: 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
optional1:

Lolz
But we met today why didn't you check the messages in my phone. I got nothing to hide my dear...

* Dearie, u haven't given me reason to. ...winks...
and besides, ur waka" Neva dey complicated, trust me!

optional1:

Why check her phone and smashed it in public.. So because the girls parent pleaded that's why he accepted her back or What...

dats absurd, local, & immatured! lik I said, he needs to grow up.

optional1:

He should have ended everything since the lady never told him until that faithful day he decided to check..

tor! so u say.

optional1:

If you dare check my phone, I have to check yours too oh....
u are always free honey, nothing to hide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Repent by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
venoc200:
i had a similar experience,she has always been a virgin right from the onset even.Despite telling her that i'm not after her virginity she still insisted she was a virgin as at then.sometime in january this year,she said she was goin to her sch for her final clearance and also told me she wil be spending some days with her friend which later turn out to be her ex after serious confrontation but she sworn dat nothing happened btw them.fast forward to some april,later dis year,after one of our serious quarels,she said she wuld shock me..she said she lost her virginity to her ex she spent sometime with in january wen she went for her clearance,she said she owe him her virginity due to wat d guy did for her in the past but said she doesn't love him anymore.At first,i thought she said dat to get me angry but it later turned out to be true..she apologized and i accepted her back after thinking of hw far we've gone and we moved on but i'm having serious trust issue with her..so no lady is perfect,wen u tolerate dem u wil get d best from dem..sex is also over rated

Another one bites the dust. cry
Re: Repent by lazeal: 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
Jaynom:

This your Thinking nawa o.
How is she a whóre? Because she got raped?
Guy! I have amazing female friends that are not virgins.
I also know a couple of virgins with irritating personalities. Don't use virginity to determine who a good person is.
only kids sees virginity as gold. That thing na nonsense. One girl wanted to be using the "no sex" ish to frustrate me and at the same time want me to drop money for her when she demands. I just told her it can't work.

I can stay with a girl without sex IF she is focus, she add tremendous value to my life such as encouraging me, helping me with my personal things, voluntarily buy me little things and so on.

But you see, some idiots think virginity is a value. (if I slap u eh). This girl adds nothing and top of that she doesn't want sex. I just told her to get lost.

I tried on my own part.
Re: Repent by optional1(f): 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
SeeUrLife:

* Dearie, u haven't given me reason to. ...winks... and besides, ur waka" Neva dey complicated, trust me!

dats absurd, local, & immatured! lik I said, he needs to grow up.

tor! so u say.

u are always free honey, nothing to hide.

lolzz i hear you..
Happy Sunday.
Re: Repent by Jaynom(m): 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
lazeal:
only kids sees virginity as gold. That thing na nonsense. One girl wanted to be using the "no sex" ish to frustrate me and at the same time want me to drop money for her when she demands. I just told her it can't work.

I can stay with a girl without sex IF she is focus, she add tremendous value to my life such as encouraging me, helping me with my personal things, voluntarily buy me little things and so on.

But you see, some idiots think virginity is a value. (if I slap u eh). This girl adds nothing and top of that she doesn't want sex. I just told her to get lost.

I tried on my own part.
Lol. You did the right thing. That girl was a parasite.
Re: Repent by Chidonc(m): 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
Garrirevenge:
Hmmm... Op were you a virgin before you knew her? And yet she didnt make a big deal out of it.
aunty no vex ooo, it is not abt d op been a virgin or not before meeting her, it is abt d lies, i dont care if a lady is a virgin or not but must u lie, we all have a past life, how u lived urs before meeting me does not matter, jst b plain so i can knw where 2 stand 4 u if need be.

1 Like

Re: Repent by feelgoodInc: 7:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
it's simple, you're not her first love and you'll always be the second, no matter how you make love to her she'll always go back to her first love. that's how it is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? / Women And Their Crab Syndrome / Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.