Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

“I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo (55704 Views)

Ejine Okoroafor Sexy In Pink Bra In A Swimming Pool (Photo) / "President Buhari Is The Best" Gifty Says On Instagram, Gets Blasted / Gifty Says She Doesn’t Know Who Falz The Bahd Guy Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
vicfuntop:

All these small boys that keep insulting women boobs! Ptosis is a natural consequence of aging.
Dude is just being sentimentally immature... what I can see is still perky. just ignore.
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by babapressy(m): 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
you empty mortal. this is just the begining of your end
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by vikstandon(m): 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
Babe...I for no worry with u, if u said "Demi-god" cos u no reach the 'g' talk more of 'G'
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by thestevens: 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
This lady is officially steewwpid
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by thanki410(m): 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
Abeg shey GOD dey Fail before Show start ?
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by jordinsparkles(f): 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
You are not a god, you're an albino.
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by redsun(m): 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
Is it better for her to say she is devil or a god? You are either you are a god or a devil,they are both man's imaginations and the role one plays depends on one's concept and outlook to life.

The fools and the wicked,i.e,nigerian politicians, play devil,while the wise and the selfless,i.e,Fela Kuti, plays god. Wise up and claim your righful place in nature.
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by Emino21(m): 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
you are really a god.....
The god of fake accent.....
nonsense
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by Unimaginable123: 11:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
Op, please tell me how Gifty is controversial.
You all call Gifty all kinds of names and accuse her of all manner of things. And now u add controversial.
Repent
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by Unimaginable123: 11:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
Emino21:
you are really a god.....

The god of fake accent.....

nonsense

sharap. Talk of your ashawo yoruba girls in d house. The BJ giver and cocoice the stripper
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by slowice(m): 11:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
Well it's okay.... She is "a" god probably because y'all kind of worship her by making her every action news worthy.. Besides since in African we ve the old gods like Ogun, amadioha etc she just declared herself the new school amadioha... Nicknamed gifty... Sexy huh
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Dude is just being sentimentally immature... what I can see is still perky. just ignore.

It's just annoying when I keep seeing
1. Olympus has fallen
2. One minute silence for the sagged boobs
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by realnas(m): 11:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
Beauty with fish brains
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by eunisam: 11:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
I wonder why people worship this celebrities.
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by Emino21(m): 11:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
Unimaginable123:
sharap. Talk of your ashawo yoruba girls in d house. The BJ giver and cocoice the stripper

what is this one saying
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
axortedbabe:
Ye are gods so sayeth d word of God..ps 82 vs 6..
So she isnt far from the truth. .

Haba, no bring God's scripture come support blasphemy and nonsense nau.
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by KENFERDYOORI(m): 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
"Where one cannot speak, one must be silent." She obviously has nothing reasonable to say
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by Childofaking: 11:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
work from the comfort of your home and earn upto $5000 a month, click below:
http://dollartell.com/?share=57206
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by ifenes(m): 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
She is a God, she has knowledge most of you little gods don't have.

2 Likes

Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by chenkov(m): 12:31am On Jun 03, 2017
Good morning!
Trust you are having a beautiful day. Someone once said -"The ladder of success is best climbed by stepping on the rungs of opportunity. There are great opportunities right within us which we are not aware of. One of them, you will get to know soon. But before that, let me ask you this question. What would you do with it if you have all the help you need to set up your business??. I will show you something you will be willing to know about soon. Its a system that is designed to redistribute wealth within the family and ensure every member has what he needs to do what he wants. It will create a financial assistance for people to do the business they want to do and create job opportunities for many others”. Do you still have dreams that you want to accomplish. If this resonates with the greatness within you, don't just afford to miss the next series.
Contact me on WhatsApp 07069205516
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by Tonyblessed(m): 12:35am On Jun 03, 2017
According to the word of God, we are gods not Gods. Why use capital G?
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by fof1: 12:46am On Jun 03, 2017
axortedbabe:
Ye are gods so sayeth d word of God..ps 82 vs 6..
So she isnt far from the truth. .

Deceit of Lucifer. Keep deceiving urself. God or god.?
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by repogirl(f): 1:17am On Jun 03, 2017
Fake god...who dash monkey banana?
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by Tecno66: 2:52am On Jun 03, 2017
Marine godess. She is so full of herself and that is why she could not stay in her husband house. She says she is too busy, doing what?
Takeit2017:
Controversial 2017 Big Brother Naija contestant, Gifty, who is getting some back lash for saying she no longer pick Soma’s callsbecause she is too busy for him has shared a hot pool photo.
She shared the photo and addressed the backlash below;

“People talk about you negatively or positively because they consider you as a subject of concern. So just relax and let the world talk about you cuz’ your Image matters a lot..
#iamaGOD #POWER”

>>>>>https://trendinghelm..com/2017/06/i-am-god-gifty-says-as-she-shares-pool.html

Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by DexteryJoe(m): 3:06am On Jun 03, 2017
god of wat?,bcus if u dare say "beauty" then d god of thunder has to visit u
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by sunnysunny69(m): 3:17am On Jun 03, 2017
Destined2win:
Gifty, person tell me say you no get sense, no vex abeg na true?
send it to her twitter handle.

Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by fortunechy(m): 4:05am On Jun 03, 2017
useless girl
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by omojeesu(m): 5:07am On Jun 03, 2017
That statement led to Satan's fall. I think she's misquoted. I expect her to say so soon. Otherwise, a demon must be assumed to have spoken through her.

If indeed she said so, may the Spirit of God convict her of the sin so that she can ask for forgiveness. God loves her still.
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by KingGBsky(m): 5:10am On Jun 03, 2017
Your mates are out there getting endorsement deals up and down, getting ambassadorial positions and even making cover of magazines you're here claiming what you are not.
The PRIDE that would kill this girl ehn sori woman cos I heard she is old.
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by Nature8(m): 5:29am On Jun 03, 2017
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her / Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post / ‘You Will Go To Hell’ – Fans To Yvonne Jegede Over Boobs Baring Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.