Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

“I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo (55697 Views)

Ejine Okoroafor Sexy In Pink Bra In A Swimming Pool (Photo) / "President Buhari Is The Best" Gifty Says On Instagram, Gets Blasted / Gifty Says She Doesn’t Know Who Falz The Bahd Guy Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by Tolams16(m): 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hey gifty...learn frm dis girl

1 Like

Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
Iamsheye:
God kor dog ni.......well sha you fine no mean say u be God
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by dannielight(m): 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
tommybliss007:
sorry you have fish brain and I believe you are suffering from bipolar to call yourself GOd. not small g but big "G"

We look forward to her big fall like Lucifer's. Imagine this scum... undecided
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by ferdvict2(m): 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
Becareful before u die. My God is a jealous God I, no body crosses his part and lives ooo. GI n watch Titanic.
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
kingjabz:
That's why your Olympus has fallen
That's why you were pushed out of the bb house
In fact you can't last cus no one competes with God

All these small boys that keep insulting women boobs! Ptosis is a natural consequence of aging.
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
YES! Finally l don remember where l take know dis gift b4 big brother naija thing,she act for that movie wey they call "Ojuju Calabar",she be hair dresser for the film..she tried sha but l no expect this her character now
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by PatriotTemidayo: 9:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
Because your puna opens few doors and create opportunities for you doesn't mean you're close to a god, let alone a God.

A foolish woman is easily overwhelmed by material gifts and pretentious gestures, only a wise woman understand modesty and moderation. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by fergie001: 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
Gifty ......behave urself oooo,Nigerians are not smiling,
The pix on the right,zoom closelyyyyyy,her olympus is ere..

Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by PROWESX(m): 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
just because of her bbnaija fame GOD indeed

Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by baritereign24(m): 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
She said she God not gods written in the scriptures$.pls read Tru again
axortedbabe:
Ye are gods so sayeth d word of God..ps 82 vs 6..
So she isnt far from the truth. .
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by ziga: 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
I am a God is different from saying I am God.

English, just like Yoruba can be subject to a lot of interpretations.

She said it to gain attention and we are now having this conversation about the opinion of a BB naija participant.
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
My preek no go even kick sef,not my spec
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by Nomipmex(m): 9:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
I supported this idiot during bbn....but I have seen that she is brainless indeed ..
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by skywalker001(m): 9:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
Sharplakezy:
god has different meaning, so she could be right
only if she had use small letter g...

Saying she's god wud av bin better but God is a no no
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by femi4: 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
axortedbabe:
God is far above gods. So she's far from the truth
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by Monk92(m): 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
Prenom:

not with a capital "G"

Which part of Bible talk say capital G means something different

1 Like

Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
tommybliss007:
sorry you have fish brain and I believe you are suffering from bipolar to call yourself GOd. not small g but big "G"
Small g, big G, do u tink dis one knw d difference
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by ivolt: 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
Prenom:

not with a capital "G"

The last time I checked capital and small letters are human inventions.

1 Like

Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by ivolt: 9:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
She is right, anyone can be a God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by obataokenwa(m): 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
Psa 82:6 I have said, Ye [are] gods; and all of you [are] children of the most High.
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by skywalker001(m): 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
swegiedon:
Yes she is a God and so is everyone else. For ye are gods
do u need som1 to tell u diff btwn God and god
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by Iamzik: 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
ziga:
I am a God is different from saying I am God.

English, just like Yoruba can be subject to a lot of interpretations.

She said it to gain attention and we are now having this conversation about the opinion of a BB naija participant.

This is not defensible no matter how you want to explain it. She spelt "iama" in small letter then added GOD in caps. What has she achieved to think she's even close?
This is either an honest mistake or down right dumb and Im persuaded to believe the latter
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by Radiohead6(f): 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
axortedbabe:
i dont think she means it this way , i did not even know the verse . tbh
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by cold(m): 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
I just find this whole scenario amusing. How is an uppercase or lower case g proof of god? Bemusing to say the least.

1 Like

Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by KHALIFORNIA(m): 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
dirty, useless SLUT, calling her self a god not even with an idea on how she breaths, wake up as if it's her right .... nonsense... god kill u dia....anumanu
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by marostan(m): 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
Typographical error....

You people shouldn't tackle her. She wanted to type dog..
Nawa ooo..

Olodo... Local dog like her... Mtchwwww....
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by dabrightt: 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
Takeit2017:
Controversial 2017 Big Brother Naija contestant, Gifty, who is getting some back lash for saying she no longer pick Soma’s callsbecause she is too busy for him has shared a hot pool photo.
She shared the photo and addressed the backlash below;

“People talk about you negatively or positively because they consider you as a subject of concern. So just relax and let the world talk about you cuz’ your Image matters a lot..
#iamaGOD #POWER”

>>>>>https://trendinghelm..com/2017/06/i-am-god-gifty-says-as-she-shares-pool.html

Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by Krixnimbus(m): 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
Some people don't know when to use the big G and the small g, how can she say that she is God instead of god giftty take your time oh grin
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by jaxxy(m): 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
Stupid little gal
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by 9jatatafo(m): 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
Smellus
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
kingjabz:
That's why your Olympus has fallen
That's why you were pushed out of the bb house
In fact you can't last cus no one competes with God
I don't like her too but sentiments aside bruh....... her Olympus still stands.
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
Her niipple tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patoranking Signs His Signature On A Womans boobs / Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram / Peace Samuel Omana Is A Korean Beauty In These New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.