Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

“I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo (55703 Views)

Ejine Okoroafor Sexy In Pink Bra In A Swimming Pool (Photo) / "President Buhari Is The Best" Gifty Says On Instagram, Gets Blasted / Gifty Says She Doesn’t Know Who Falz The Bahd Guy Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by OlujobaSamuel: 5:50am On Jun 03, 2017
sincerely, the lady is right, she is a God, small or big "G" doesnt matter, as A GOD means there are other GODS, it is different from I Am GOD.
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by Nauttyprof(m): 5:57am On Jun 03, 2017
swegiedon:
Yes she is a God and so is everyone else. For ye are gods

If you read your Bible well, you will realize who Christ was referring to as gods and why He said so. When you read this well, you will understand why He had to reference the book of Psalms in this matter. I am not a god, so don't include everyone else in this matter. I am not one of those Bible verse lifters who forget to contextualize the scripture but read to suit themselves
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by swegiedon(m): 6:11am On Jun 03, 2017
Nauttyprof:

If you read your Bible well, you will realize who Christ was referring to as gods and why He said so. When you read this well, you will understand why He had to reference the book of Psalms in this matter. I am not a god, so don't include everyone else in this matter. I am not one of those Bible verse lifters who forget to contextualize the scripture but read to suit themselves
you mustn't quote me if you aren't
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by ajisolasheu: 6:13am On Jun 03, 2017
She wanted to say " I am a dog"
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by teevodaprinz(m): 6:18am On Jun 03, 2017
Yes you're right but... We are small God (god) not with the big 'G' the caps in there makes her claim null

axortedbabe:
Ye are gods so sayeth d word of God..ps 82 vs 6..
So she isnt far from the truth. .
q
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by 2shure: 6:33am On Jun 03, 2017
I'm a very busy woman
And a business man.
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by mfujah(m): 6:36am On Jun 03, 2017
G- grouo
O- of
D- drunks
So she could be correct....
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 03, 2017
vicfuntop:

All these small boys that keep insulting women boobs! Ptosis is a natural consequence of aging.

Are you high Where you see small boy
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by Nauttyprof(m): 6:52am On Jun 03, 2017
swegiedon:
you mustn't quote me if you aren't
Read your Bible in context and don't just lift a word
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by henryhemon(m): 7:23am On Jun 03, 2017
axortedbabe:
Ye are gods so sayeth d word of God..ps 82 vs 6..
So she isnt far from the truth. .

I would have called you names but I'm going to be more gentle .....that you 've to use the bible to support some stupid being shows how silly you 're. In what context did that passage you use say ye are gods?
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by akinpet(m): 7:51am On Jun 03, 2017
God ko Satan ni....
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 03, 2017
kingjabz:

Are you high Where you see small boy

I was referring to you. It's a small boy that thinks boobs are suppose to stand forever. Sagging is unavoidable since it contains no muscle to hold it. It's a boy that insults a woman's body.
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 03, 2017
Elbreezy:
You are a dog and not a god

Yea,u right,she actually misspelt it
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 03, 2017
vicfuntop:
undecided

I was referring to you. It's a small boy that thinks boobs are suppose to stand forever. Sagging is unavoidable since it contains no muscle to hold it. It's a boy that insults a woman's body.

So at younger age boobs should be sagging
What are you trying to say baby girl undecided
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 9:36am On Jun 03, 2017
Nawa For This Fake Girl O....Let Me Come And Be Going.... God Bawo
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by mekusa12: 9:57am On Jun 03, 2017
Please my dear brothers and sister, there are some certain things and issues that are not suppose to appear in public. Not to talk of discussing it second face please.
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by nuelsam: 10:09am On Jun 03, 2017
Takeit2017:
Controversial 2017 Big Brother Naija contestant, Gifty, who is getting some back lash for saying she no longer pick Soma’s callsbecause she is too busy for him has shared a hot pool photo.
She shared the photo and addressed the backlash below;

“People talk about you negatively or positively because they consider you as a subject of concern. So just relax and let the world talk about you cuz’ your Image matters a lot..
#iamaGOD #POWER”

>>>>>https://trendinghelm..com/2017/06/i-am-god-gifty-says-as-she-shares-pool.html

wait make i catch you

Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by plessis: 10:18am On Jun 03, 2017
Prenom:

not with a capital "G"
this is a different kind of stupidity
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by poik(m): 10:20am On Jun 03, 2017
Takeit2017:
Controversial 2017 Big Brother Naija contestant, Gifty, who is getting some back lash for saying she no longer pick Soma’s callsbecause she is too busy for him has shared a hot pool photo.
She shared the photo and addressed the backlash below;

“People talk about you negatively or positively because they consider you as a subject of concern. So just relax and let the world talk about you cuz’ your Image matters a lot..
#iamaGOD #POWER”

>>>>>https://trendinghelm..com/2017/06/i-am-god-gifty-says-as-she-shares-pool.html

You see what Payporte and DSTV and GOTV has caused abi?
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by MicroBox: 10:34am On Jun 03, 2017
Olosho..... Face the punishment in no time for calling yourself. ..
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:07am On Jun 03, 2017
vicfuntop:

It's just annoying when I keep seeing
1. Olympus has fallen
2. One minute silence for the sagged boobs
hehe... I guess they re indirectly insulting their mum's and sisters too.. just ignore such... mature people don't make such comments.
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by darkhorizon: 11:16am On Jun 03, 2017
Prenom:
not with a capital "G"
what is the logic behind G and g
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by darkhorizon: 11:16am On Jun 03, 2017
Prenom:
not with a capital "G"
What is the logic behind "G" and "g"?
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by aalangel(f): 11:20am On Jun 03, 2017
She said nothing wrong. The. Bible actually says, "ye are gods". The only question is, " Does she understand the revelation behind that"?
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by offishialpablo: 11:32am On Jun 03, 2017
may be she wanned to say iam a goat
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by OMOTOWO(m): 11:56am On Jun 03, 2017
oshe11:
This girl fine gan

anyways.....

Now that ALLOWEE has entered this Night, lemme go and stake the UCL final..... gringrin
we dey the same business..
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by clovislouis(m): 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
jordinsparkles:
You are not a god, you're an albino.
whose fault is it that u re ugly?
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by clovislouis(m): 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
jordinsparkles:
you should really start seeing Gifty as ur God. U look more like a slave to me
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by clovislouis(m): 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
jordinsparkles:
honestly if u keep being bitter u might not achieve anything in this life
Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by Dollipsejay(m): 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
Brainless Olosho.
SMH.

God ko , dog ni

Re: “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo by urheme: 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
iamsea:
If she had said she's god.. Thats no big deal.. But saying she is God? Thats a no-no....

no big deal...a god that swims in pool and open her legs fo men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her / Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post / Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.