Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) (23828 Views)

A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) / Mother Arrested For Throwing Her 12-day-old Baby Into Pit Latrine (pics) / Newborn Baby Dumped In Secondary School Pit Latrine In Niger State, Rescued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by Enezoza(f): 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
This child will never forgive his mother...NEVER
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by ziga: 11:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
Kondomatic:
Feminists leaving this thread like

What does feminism have to do with this
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by kaymical(m): 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
dominique:
Reminds me when I was serving in Benue, a man dumped his new born twins into a pit latrine because he couldn't afford to raise them. Sadly the twins didn't make it. The news rattled me so badly that I couldn't sleep all night, I kept imagining what the little souls went through before giving up. Some people should not be categorized as human beings. Now if the man hadnt been caught, foolish nairalanders like the ones above me will jump out and start chanting that it was the mother that carried out the barbaric act.
easy sis, is not up to that is just that wickedness shouldn't be attached to a particular sex
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by Enezoza(f): 11:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
Kondomatic:
Feminists leaving this thread like
You for no dey read this news if the guy had accepted responsibility...

Rubbish!
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by Kondomatic(m): 11:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
Enezoza:

You for no dey read this news if the guy had accepted responsibility...

Rubbish!
A guy once got a girl pregnant.

She texted him that she's pregnant and that was all we heard from her. She changed number and blocked him on social media.

After a year+ she showed up and acted like nothing happened. My point is that some abortionists will abort whether you accept responsibility for the pregnancy or not.

Super Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by KENFERDYOORI(m): 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
Innocent child of a wicked mother. Sorry God's child
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
Don't let us just blame the woman, though what she did is a condemnable and wicked act. My question is this "Where is her partner in crime?" This clearly show that the man who got her pregnant is even more wicked than the lady. To the innocent pretty young baby, I say congrats to you for getting a chance to live.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by cuteme88(f): 12:27am On Jun 03, 2017
Ooooh my Gosh* one of the eye is damage. WO-mess

This news just dey vex me but how i wish i was the one who saw it. i go just carry the baby waka. Pikin don land free of charge for my hand bedat! Thank God for the life of the Child and to the Mother, If i catch u ehhhh the thunder that will fire u is till doing press up! u can do Skelewu but u can't keep the after result of Skelewu abi Yeye Mother!

Dem go dey preach Abstinence till after marriage una no go gree abstinence una self. This is one of the reason this abstinence is being talked about because some of us aren't ready for responsibility and will end up doing crazy tinz to avoid being responsible to certain roles.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by Aremu01(m): 1:31am On Jun 03, 2017
Oh dear God
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by juman(m): 2:09am On Jun 03, 2017
APC has destroyed this country.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by rtnation(m): 2:25am On Jun 03, 2017
When you were doing the o n tami,o n romi,it felt so good as if u were in paradise and u never knew it would result into preggy... Now all u could do is to throw d baby that came out from u into a latrine?
F*ck u
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by Fucktensei: 4:21am On Jun 03, 2017
cuteme88:

This news just dey vex me but how i wish i was the one who saw it. i go just carry the baby waka. Pikin don land free of charge for my hand bedat! Thank God for the life of the Child and to the Mother, If i catch u ehhhh the thunder that will fire u is till doing press up! u can do Skelewu but u can't keep the after result of Skelewu abi Yeye Mother!

Dem go dey preach Abstinence till after marriage una no go gree abstinence una self. This is one of the reason this abstinence is being talked about because some of us aren't ready for responsibility and will end up doing crazy tinz to avoid being responsible to certain roles.
what about safe sex nko? ask them if they use condoms, 99.9% of them will tell you no! I've observed this myself because I've not seen condom related pregnancies! Some will even tell you they hate using protection def!
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by omooba969(m): 4:36am On Jun 03, 2017
Women!
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by Fourwinds: 5:02am On Jun 03, 2017
dominique:
Reminds me when I was serving in Benue, a man dumped his new born twins into a pit latrine because he couldn't afford to raise them. Sadly the twins didn't make it. The news rattled me so badly that I couldn't sleep all night, I kept imagining what the little souls went through before giving up. Some people should not be categorized as human beings. Now if the man hadnt been caught, foolish nairalanders like the ones above me will jump out and start chanting that it was the mother that carried out the barbaric act.
I know u will come up with d women version...taking responsibility is what make d world sane
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by mechanics(m): 5:24am On Jun 03, 2017
People can be so heartless o.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by dominique(f): 6:25am On Jun 03, 2017
kaymical:
easy sis, is not up to that is just that wickedness shouldn't be attached to a particular sex

Have you read through the responses on this thread? Wickedness doesn't belong to any particular gender but I've learnt not to pass judgement until I know exactly what happened. Anybody could have dumped the baby not necessarily the mother. But the way stupid nairalanders are quick to dump the blame on the mum, you would think they witnessed it all in super HD.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by dominique(f): 6:31am On Jun 03, 2017
cuteme88:

Were you there? Do you know how it happened? Can you prove in a court beyond any reasonable doubt that it was the mother that dumped her there? What did your holy books teach you about bearing false witnesses? I wouldn't expect you to provide any reasonable answer because you don't strike me as a bright person with all the nonsense you wrote up there. You have brains for a reason, try and be using it a bit.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by dominique(f): 6:33am On Jun 03, 2017
Fourwinds:
I know u will come up with d women version...taking responsibility is what make d world sane

Yes, the world will be more sane if everybody takes responsibility for their actions. Fathers should stop dumping their babies in pit latrines. The other time in sokoto, the father threw his own child in a well, fortunately the baby survived. Why impregnate a lady if you can't take responsibility?
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by Enezoza(f): 8:02am On Jun 03, 2017
tongue
Kondomatic:

She texted him that she's pregnant and that was all we heard from her. She changed number and blocked him on social media.

After a year+ she showed up and acted like nothing happened. My point is that some abortionists will abort whether you accept responsibility for the pregnancy or not.

Super Rubbish.

She texted him that she's pregnant and that was all we heard from
him. He changed number and blocked her on social media. The girl went to his house only to meet the whole place empty... He has moved...and this girl was more than willing to keep the pregnancy if only the guy was by her side... She then finally concluded on ABORTION.
My
point is that cases of abortion will be less, will reduce by 96% if the guy will accept responsibility instead of leaving the girl to suffer for the 'crime' they both committed.

Super Super Rubbish (for you)

IN DEFENCE OF THE UNBORN CHILD, SAY NO TO ABORTION.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by kaymical(m): 8:30am On Jun 03, 2017
dominique:

Have you read through the responses on this thread? Wickedness doesn't belong to any particular gender but I've learnt not to pass judgement until I know exactly what happened. Anybody could have dumped the baby not necessarily the mother. But the way stupid nairalanders are quick to dump the blame on the mum, you would think they witnessed it all in super HD.
ok....you know our sense of thinking differs......and I know many of those giving out those comments can be worse
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by Kay17: 9:17am On Jun 03, 2017
The paradox is the conservative society's shaming of single mothers that directly leads to dastardly actions such as these.

Yes these mothers ought to abstain from sex and intimate interactions with men but the society is only concerned with an appearance of abstinence. As long as nobody sees you and you don't bear the fruits of your misdeeds you have abstained effectively.

So I lay the blame on the footsteps of false morality
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by Kay17: 9:22am On Jun 03, 2017
dominique:

Yes, the world will be more sane if everybody takes responsibility for their actions. Fathers should stop dumping their babies in pit latrines. The other time in sokoto, the father threw his own child in a well, fortunately the baby survived. Why impregnate a lady if you can't take responsibility?

The expense people have made on condoms, contraceptives and contraceptive surgeries itself proves that people are willing to have sex and enjoy it but avoid the fruits. Sex is for the pleasure and for the satisfaction of the sexual drive within us. The baby is largely a by product

It is best we recognize the true needs of man and adapt accordingly.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by Kay17: 9:26am On Jun 03, 2017
dominique:

Were you there? Do you know how it happened? Can you prove in a court beyond any reasonable doubt that it was the mother that dumped her there? What did your holy books teach you about bearing false witnesses? I wouldn't expect you to provide any reasonable answer because you don't strike me as a bright person with all the nonsense you wrote up there. You have brains for a reason, try and be using it a bit.

In as far we are not indicting the person responsible, it is possible and more likely that the mother probably vulnerable as well is responsible. But what's more important is the debate about vulnerable single mothers driven into abandoning their babies. We can generate the facts to fit into a more pressing discussion on these women.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by Kay17: 9:30am On Jun 03, 2017
cuteme88:

Abstinence isn't effective
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by alizma: 9:49am On Jun 03, 2017
gabazin080:
some men go dey brag sey na men get mind pass but its a fvcking lie.

with this i fear women more
fear women.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by Fourwinds: 9:57am On Jun 03, 2017
dominique:

y will a lady agree to be impregnated in d first place.?
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by Fourwinds: 9:58am On Jun 03, 2017
dominique:

y will a lady agree to be impregnated in d first place?
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by mekusa12: 10:23am On Jun 03, 2017
You see now, when she was busy enjoying the show, she never think of pregnancy. Now pikini don come she don go put am for pit toilet. Tomorrow now she will begging GOD for fruit of the womb, and if GOD refuse to give her. Well every thing you do in this world, there will always be a pay back time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Robber Charmed SARS Operatives To Escape From Custody’ - Robber's Girlfriend / Nigerian Sentenced To 14 Years In US Prison For Leading Fraud Ring / Herbalist Defrauds Money-seeking Lagos Banker Of N2.5m (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.