Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) (23825 Views)

A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) / Mother Arrested For Throwing Her 12-day-old Baby Into Pit Latrine (pics) / Newborn Baby Dumped In Secondary School Pit Latrine In Niger State, Rescued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by cuteme88(f): 11:33am On Jun 03, 2017
dominique:

Were you there? Do you know how it happened? Can you prove in a court beyond any reasonable doubt that it was the mother that dumped her there? What did your holy books teach you about bearing false witnesses? I wouldn't expect you to provide any reasonable answer because you don't strike me as a bright person with all the nonsense you wrote up there. You have brains for a reason, try and be using it a bit.

Madam u just dey vomit Nonsense as na your brain i carry.

In here we joke and rub minds so if u hate Jokes just know it's my CALL!

If my Nonsense dey pepper u for body no keep am too long for mind just waka go nearby Church to pray so as God will accept your next tithe and offering!!!! I can see u have a Bright future in Bible and Church tinz grin grin grin

Moreover i can't strike u because i am not Bright and didn't complete school. na u no gree pay my school fees then if u could remember. so don't expect to see a bright future when u pocket the money ;-) ;-) ;-)

I never accuse anybody as u be Legal adviser. I apologize since na u be the mother; go and collect your pikin dem don find am.
abi grin grin grin
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by cuteme88(f): 11:47am On Jun 03, 2017
Fucktensei:
what about safe sex nko? ask them if they use condoms, 99.9% of them will tell you no! I've observed this myself because I've not seen condom related pregnancies! Some will even tell you they hate using protection def!

I'm not saying that Abstinence is the only way! I am only using Abstinence to Quote the News update that is better than taking the risks.

oooooh yes i know there are various type of method such as withdrawal, male condom, female condom, urinating immediately after sex to kill the sperm cells, injection, womb clip, Monthly cycle count, drugs,herbal even lime and 7up etc. but all those ones have a little or more percentage chances of getting pregnant.

What if the Condom got tore? Do u know they sell fake Condoms? rough sex can result to leakage etc. anything can happen and whether u use condom she may get pregnant which i will say is 90% safe. how about the 10%? It simply means one can till get pregnant even with the condom itself. all this safety measures are not 100% free even the one that u go to the hospital to clip the womb. It is yet till not 100% free from getting pregnant except maybe the lady don't have a womb.

And YES, you are so RIGHT! they prefer not to use condom because according to research most people feel that using condom on sex is not as pleasurable as the usual raw sex. they want to feel the meat wela. Lol! grin grin
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by abc952(f): 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
may almighty creator keep dat baby life
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by Ashley86400: 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
Oh my God , is this child going to survive?
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by dominique(f): 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2017
cuteme88:

Madam u just dey vomit Nonsense as na your brain i carry.

In here we joke and rub minds so if u hate Jokes just know it's my CALL!

If my Nonsense dey pepper u for body no keep am too long for mind just waka go nearby Church to pray so as God will accept your next tithe and offering!!!! I can see u have a Bright future in Bible and Church tinz grin grin grin

Moreover i can't strike u because i am not Bright and didn't complete school. na u no gree pay my school fees then if u could remember. so don't expect to see a bright future when u pocket the money ;-) ;-) ;-)

I never accuse anybody as u be Legal adviser. I apologize since na u be the mother; go and collect your pikin dem don find am.
abi grin grin grin

Another senseless trash. Seems your sole purpose on earth is to not make sense.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by brojoshua: 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
As the child was rescued by God through the hands of good Samaritans from the hands of wicked mother and the father (people /sinners) and from death, so also God can save sinners; the mother and father of that child and all other wicked people, from sin and death, wickedness, condemnation and everlasting destruction and give them eternal life, by (His) grace through faith in Christ Jesus His Son, and the saviour of the world. So let all sinners believe in Him Jesus Christ the Son of God and the saviour of the world and God will save their souls. Let the ones who believe among them repent from their sins, and let the ones who believe (and repent) present themselves to faithful and true servant(s) of Jesus Christ to be baptized in water.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by Fucktensei: 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
cuteme88:

I'm not saying that Abstinence is the only way! I am only using Abstinence to Quote the News update that is better than taking the risks.

oooooh yes i know there are various type of method such as withdrawal, male condom, female condom, urinating immediately after sex to kill the sperm cells, injection, womb clip, Monthly cycle count, drugs,herbal even lime and 7up etc. but all those ones have a little or more percentage chances of getting pregnant.

What if the Condom got tore? Do u know they sell fake Condoms? rough sex can result to leakage etc. anything can happen and whether u use condom she may get pregnant which i will say is 90% safe. how about the 10%? It simply means one can till get pregnant even with the condom itself. all this safety measures are not 100% free even the one that u go to the hospital to clip the womb. It is yet till not 100% free from getting pregnant except maybe the lady don't have a womb.

And YES, you are so RIGHT! they prefer not to use condom because according to research most people feel that using condom on sex is not as pleasurable as the usual raw sex. they want to feel the meat wela. Lol! grin grin

I know, uncooked sausage is better than cooked sausage! grin

Now back to business. Condoms have two type of usage namely;

1-Typical usage
2-perfect usage

Under typical usage, women who will get pregnant will be 11-12% , but under perfect usage Women who will get pregnant will be 2-3%.

meaning that those under typical usage, 88-89% of women will be pregnancy free and those under perfect use of condoms, 97-98% of them won't get pregnant! Now you understand?
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by Yeligray(m): 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
For the fact that this child didn't die she'll grow to be someone great in life.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by cuteme88(f): 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
Fucktensei:
I know, uncooked sausage is better than cooked sausage! grin

Now back to business. Condoms have two type of usage namely;

1-Typical usage
2-perfect usage

Under typical usage, women who will get pregnant will be 11-12% , but under perfect usage Women who will get pregnant will be 2-3%.

meaning that those under typical usage, 88-89% of women will be pregnancy free and those under perfect use of condoms, 97-98% of them won't get pregnant! Now you understand?

grin grin grin

look Ateeeeeeew. so what happens to the remaining 2%? is it not the same thing that i've explained before that it isn't 100% safe from pregnancy See your head like Condom. Lol u sabi pas me
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by cuteme88(f): 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
dominique:

Another senseless trash. Seems your sole purpose on earth is to not make sense.

Lwkmd!!!! See who quoted do not Judge dey judge me to be senseless trash!

Abeg sister Judge u know how senseless trash looks like? I wanna know how i look like oooh help me expatriate biko?

You see why it isn't good to quote the Bible when u aren't practicing it Next time Babe, I dey take the same God beg uuuu try to know the actual meaning of the word before saying it okay?
I no fit laugh; hheheheeeeeeeheheheee senseless trash my name.

Haahahahaaaahahaahahahaaaahahahaaaaaaaaah Love ur unrepentant from not been a Judge to been judgmental. hehehehehehehehe

grin grin grin
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by Fucktensei: 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
cuteme88:

grin grin grin

look Ateeeeeeew. so what happens to the remaining 2%? is it not the same thing that i've explained before that it isn't 100% safe from pregnancy See your head like Condom. Lol u sabi pas me
Yes indeed! Kondoms are the God of all contraceptions!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) by unbeat007(m): 6:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
dominique:

It is the child's ancestors

Can you prove without a doubt that it was the mother that dumped the baby in the laterine?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Sells Kerosene Mixed With Palm Oil As Fuel / CAC Pastor Stabbed To Death In Lagos By Unknown Persons / Dr Felix Ekpo Kidnapped In Akwa Ibom. ₦2.5 Million Ransom Demanded (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.