Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife (68747 Views)

Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring / 11 Secrets On How To Put A Smile On Your Lady’s Face / 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:05am On Jun 03, 2017
Your challenges, complaints, etc.

Gripes go up...
Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by sweetetlove(f): 11:07am On Jun 03, 2017
Op I have just one question to ask you, are you married?

1 Like

Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by emiarire(f): 11:14am On Jun 03, 2017
Dis post is one of d major reasons y most marriages fail or end up miserable.
Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by riverbond(m): 11:22am On Jun 03, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
All what the poster is trying to say is " never be honest to your wife". A matured and real wife can handle all situations.

matured wife u said my brother... what if?...
Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by Kendrick80(m): 11:23am On Jun 03, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:
NEVER DIVULGE ALL YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS, STREAMS OF INCOME
Bros u talk am finish....d rest na smalls

1 Like

Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by bionixs: 11:25am On Jun 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Arrant nonsense!!
1-2-4) if anyone says anything bad about my partner then they will get the bashing of their life.... And subsequently be removed from my circle of friends/family....
If someone doesn't like her then I will make sure she knows.

3) if I wake up screaming because of a bad dream, then why shouldn't I tell her?!

5) any feeling you have about her, whether dirty or sweet, let her know.... That's how you make things easier at home, rather than being an hypocrite.

6) as if she wouldn't figure it out... Actually that would make her stay in check.
oga, dont let me call you an unrepentant coward. when you grow up to have a wife ,we shall know. we are not talking about one of those girl friends
7) same as #1-2, what's good for the goose...

8-9) the only way to have a great r/ship is to fully open yourself. Being a coward is a cheap way to be on a r/ship. It's all or nothing!

10-11) why should I pretend to be a virgin, or lie about my sexual past?! This is what makes me the great ME, so be proud and let it all out, before she learns the truth from her damn friends.
Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by madridguy(m): 11:29am On Jun 03, 2017
Nice write up.
Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by vanvino(m): 11:31am On Jun 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Nonsense.... A family is a TEAM, and unless you tell your teammate about your weaknesses etc (so that she will fully be able to make the team stronger, and score for the family), if not, you are just fooling yourself with a stranger in your losing team.

Furthermore, only a very weak insecure man would not open up to his life partner, in fear that she may use it against him in the future. Here is a clue: this is YOU, are you ashamed of who you are?! What kind of man is that?!

No wonder so many people divorce, when people think like you do.
life is about perspective, i think this post is more about question than answers. What is the level or degree of your wife maturity? Everyone will always claim to be matured but when Life call upon their maturity by trowing them out of ballance u see a growed up kid. Someone is even adding money to the post, why? Either from his experience or from someone else experience. Some women the moment u tell them all this, ur home will never remain the same. Not many women can handle the truth, they are Delicate creatures, mostly dominated by emotion & move by Desire not by reason. We read about end of marriages here in Nairaland over Trivial matter.... His Dick is to big his Dick is too small & this happend after 10 to 15 years of Marriage. Not everything in Life is black & Wife sometimes a satisfied Lie is better than an aweful truth. So the question still remaind before u decide to tell ur wife all ur secrete how dependable is her Maturity?

4 Likes

Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by madjune(m): 11:34am On Jun 03, 2017
An older, married man also advised me against ever telling my future wife what I truly earn as in monthly income or hustle o.

I don't know if it's the right thing to do.
Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by Suko110(m): 11:35am On Jun 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Arrant nonsense!!
1-2-4) if anyone says anything bad about my partner then they will get the bashing of their life.... And subsequently be removed from my circle of friends/family....

3) if I wake up screaming because of a bad dream, then why shouldn't I tell her?!

5) any feeling you have about her, whether dirty or sweet, let her know.... That's how you make things easier at home, rather than being an hypocrite.

6) as if she wouldn't figure it out... Actually that would make her stay in check.

8-9) the only way to have a great r/ship is to fully open yourself. Being a coward is a cheap way to be on a r/ship. It's all or nothing!

10-11) why should I pretend to be a virgin, or lie about my sexual past?! This is what makes me the great ME, so be proud and let it all out, before she learns the truth from her damn friends.
May God bless d breast u sucked, I for give u 50k likes now but nairaland only allow 1 ...

Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by sfinkzslot(m): 11:39am On Jun 03, 2017
And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed. Gen 2:25

1 Like

Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by mctowel01: 11:47am On Jun 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Nonsense.... A family is a TEAM, and unless you tell your teammate about your weaknesses etc (so that she will fully be able to make the team stronger, and score for the family), if not, you are just fooling yourself with a stranger in your losing team.

Furthermore, only a very weak insecure man would not open up to his life partner, in fear that she may use it against him in the future. Here is a clue: this is YOU, are you ashamed of who you are?! What kind of man is that?!

Gbam. Thats the reason divorce is on the rise. When there is a lot of deceit in the foundation, it grows and breaks into other things that must have built the marriage, leading to total breakdown
Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by mctowel01: 11:48am On Jun 03, 2017
EVILFOREST:

If I have my way NOTHING will be revealed to women.
They don't deserve to know anything going on, because they can't manage SUCCESSFUL NEWS nor weird news...

They create unrest even when there is peace.
LADIES dislike seeing MEN HAPPY, because they also see such as CHEATING.....
Really? where did you get your observations from?
Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by ishua(m): 11:50am On Jun 03, 2017
I can relate 100% with everything the op has said, I have been happily married for 10 years now. The things you tell a woman whether good or bad she will always refer to it, even when you might have forgotten, don't forget women are moved by what they hear, she might just say these things again to tease or spite you. It's part of the game of marriage, in playing the game you sometimes loose, win, get injured, battered, enjoy, broke or broken, it all depends on how you play it. That's the point the op is making.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

This one wey everything con b Nonsense..... Does it really mean no sense on Nairaland anymore?! No wonder there are too many Mumus like me. cc LastMumu

1 Like

Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by galaxy2020(m): 11:58am On Jun 03, 2017
7. I don't agree with that, why pretend when you know somebody is doing something wrong.
Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by therealMcCain: 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
One size doesn't fit it all

Know your wife, her strength & abilities

It isn't all about love

So because I love my wife I should divulge sensitive work info to her?

As a security personnel, I should divulge state secrets to her because I am not supposed to keep a secret from her?

How do u tell ur wife that u are aroused by the housemaid or that u have padeophllic or homosexual fantasies

She isnt your Jesus, neither is she your shrink

Some matters are best dealt with with other professionals

If your wife is wasteful or isn't a good saver, then wisdom teaches that you shouldn't tell her about the true state of your finances

If your wife isn't the type that can keep secrets, then wisdom teaches that you shouldn't tell her secrets

The list goes on

Someone once said that "doing the right thing isn't always right"
Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
Just too childish bro angry can u imagine
Davidgrey:
I see! undecided

Most of your points are Questionable and Childish. #Naive

1 Like

Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by Twinkle004(f): 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
All what the poster is trying to say is " never be honest to your wife". A matured and real wife can handle all situations.
You don't want to be honest with her but you except her to be honest with you..... Is men like you that your wife will never tell you anything about her past and you will say she is keeping secrets
Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by Klington: 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
Number 12: never reveal to her how much ur life assurance is worth especially if the amount is HUGE n she is ur next of kin. shocked sad sad shocked cool shocked sad cool

Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by psalmsjob: 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Arrant nonsense!!

I often think I'm the only one that thinks like you just expressed here. Being real has no other meaning is either you're real or not.

LoveHasNoSecrets.
Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by tosyne2much(m): 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
As for me, I see no reason why I should be secretive to my wife. There's love and unity when you let your wife know her flaws and the core areas she needs to adjust in order to become a better person

A wise man does not need to say "my friends said this, my mom said that"

Wisdom is the principal thing in all things in life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by amadykarofi(m): 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

But then she will never get to know the REAL you, she will never fully be one with you, she will never be able to fully understand you (since you would hide stuff from her).

This is sad, as well as a waste of time, IMHO
Its like you dont know women.. If you tell them everything is like you are burying yourself alive...
Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by talk2rotman(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

calm down now bro. d guy is sharing his opinion and u are sharing urs too. no need for insultive words. dats not fair enough. if u aint cool with his view...geltly state ur own or beta still waka pass. haba....

1 Like

Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by Alexpetra: 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
secret to keep is not to have a secret!
Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by tosyne2much(m): 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
madjune:
An older, married man also advised me against ever telling my future wife what I truly earn as in monthly income or hustle o.

What works in a family may not work in your own family, so don't use another man's secrecy to his wife to treat your own wife too.. Things don't happen that way

1 Like

Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by amadykarofi(m): 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
madjune:

If she knows your income you are in trouble...
Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by talk2rotman(m): 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
OgahBohz:
op ur mentality is somehow...

I pitty ur wife

bro...u av ur past and ur experiences. so dont condemn som1 becos of theirs. the op might have had some experiences too. i pray u dont go tru situation that will make u totally hate women. eni ija o ba lo n pe ara e lokunrin.
meaning its d person dat has not face some tough situation that will he boasting that he is a man. just express ur view without attacting d personality of d writer.
peace

1 Like

Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by Lumig: 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
I just know in marriage, WISDOM is needed by the man - not to be VOMITING everything he hears/see, otherwise he will soon become a VICTIM of his undoing .

1 Like

Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by vicben27(m): 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
i told my woman hw i banged my ex'es (they often like hearin it at the early stage of the relationship but often get jealous/iritated about it wen u've both gon deep). i also tell her about any lady who is tryin hard to give me green light.(so she can up her games ) no bigie
Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by Heavance(m): 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
hollah123:
are u married? if ur answer is no,u can't understand. though am not saying all those points are right but married fellas will relate with many of those points. in marriage there will b a time everything won't b about I love u again, that's when reality sets in. aside that what if u have issues breakup/divorce?will she not use something's against u. person wey dey cry still dey c road my brother
My brodaaaaa, some people don't understand marriage as it is, they think it is about these movies o.
I am not married, but reality has thought me that it gets to the point where love is not enough, other things take the front seat.
I so agree with the points stated, aside the dream part...... in fact these points should be every guys watch word sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor / I Have Never Seen The Full unclothedness Of My Husband, Is This Right? / A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.