Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife (68420 Views)

Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring / 11 Secrets On How To Put A Smile On Your Lady’s Face / 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by adezjamz(m): 10:37am On Jun 03, 2017
J
Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by Engineer3: 10:37am On Jun 03, 2017
BALANCE IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT!!![b]BALANCE IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT!!![/b]BALANCE IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT!!!
Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by NicoBaba(m): 10:37am On Jun 03, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:
NEVER DIVULGE ALL YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS, STREAMS OF INCOME
My guy!

1 Like

Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by salaboiz(m): 10:37am On Jun 03, 2017
Fact
Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by Afonjashapmouth: 10:38am On Jun 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Arrant nonsense!!
1-2-4) if anyone says anything bad about my partner then they will get the bashing of their life.... And subsequently be removed from my circle of friends/family....
If someone doesn't like her then I will make sure she knows.

3) if I wake up screaming because of a bad dream, then why shouldn't I tell her?!

5) any feeling you have about her, whether dirty or sweet, let her know.... That's how you make things easier at home, rather than being an hypocrite.

6) as if she wouldn't figure it out... Actually that would make her stay in check.

7) same as #1-2, what's good for the goose...

8-9) the only way to have a great r/ship is to fully open yourself. Being a coward is a cheap way to be on a r/ship. It's all or nothing!

10-11) why should I pretend to be a virgin, or lie about my sexual past?! This is what makes me the great ME, so be proud and let it all out, before she learns the truth from her damn friends.

From all you have written I can deduce you are not married ..... Brov marry first and see how it works with your wife doing a recap of your talk talk talk..

1 Like

Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by goodlifehyd(m): 10:39am On Jun 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Arrant nonsense!!
1-2-4) if anyone says anything bad about my partner then they will get the bashing of their life.... And subsequently be removed from my circle of friends/family....

3) if I wake up screaming because of a bad dream, then why shouldn't I tell her?!

5) any feeling you have about her, whether dirty or sweet, let her know.... That's how you make things easier at home, rather than being an hypocrite.

6) as if she wouldn't figure it out... Actually that would make her stay in check.

8-9) the only way to have a great r/ship is to fully open yourself. Being a coward is a cheap way to be on a r/ship. It's all or nothing!

10-11) why should I pretend to be a virgin, or lie about my sexual past?! This is what makes me the great ME, so be proud and let it all out, before she learns the truth from her damn friends.
So funny the OP is a lady and encouraging this kinda shiii lol

1 Like

Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by miqos02(m): 10:39am On Jun 03, 2017
kkk
Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 03, 2017
Una one make your reverend fathers faint during confession Nawa

A woman can be trusted so long as you are a trusted man period we mimic your behavior especially when we have been with you for a long time you can trust your woman only when you trust yourself with her there are some secrets only a woman knows before a man because small alcohol and na singing go happen.

Why do you think male rappers go to jail more than female rappers ...the track
Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by rOsy247(f): 10:41am On Jun 03, 2017
Funny but true.
Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by enigmagu1(m): 10:41am On Jun 03, 2017
nice one op....apart from your wife, those relatives that hurt you seriously when you were nobody. do not tell your children about it. your children will have issues with for hurting their father.

1 Like

Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by Afonjashapmouth: 10:41am On Jun 03, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
All what the poster is trying to say is " never be honest to your wife". A matured and real wife can handle all situations.

Honesty is one thing..... How does your past sex experience join your honesty train Bottom line censor what comes out of your mouth cos our wife's tends to store all this informations and you will be surprised where she we definitely pop up to use them against you
#bewise
Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by Bondesniger(m): 10:42am On Jun 03, 2017
TELL HER ALL THAT AND MANY MORE

this is the formula
play that game call I HAVE OR I HAVE NEVER

she will hear 60% of the above mentioned
Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by Afonjashapmouth: 10:42am On Jun 03, 2017
3DCYCLOPS:
Hmmm I don't tell women deep things

Never tell her your fears, flaws...

They'll always use it to hurt you when the talk gets heated...even the meek ones

You just nailed it.... Most of them see the shallow part of your gist

1 Like

Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by joelfm(m): 10:43am On Jun 03, 2017
Marriage is about Risk Taking.. Watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYtHAhk2pW4
Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by Goldenheart(m): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2017
lipsrsealed

I'd tell her everything........NOT!
Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by smartty68(m): 10:47am On Jun 03, 2017
Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by ogianyo(m): 10:47am On Jun 03, 2017
Children dabbling into things they have absolutely no clue about. Information management is a key skill for a marriage. Neglect that to your own peril

1 Like

Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by MichaelUweh(m): 10:50am On Jun 03, 2017
I open up everything, unless my inner secrets. If u behave like a wizard I tell u to ur face..if u claim to be what u or ur family are not, I scold u to the core..if u think u are beautiful , therefore u don't want to submit to my own authority,I will start showing u the pictures of my ex to prove to u that u haven' t started...girls only ride on guys that pretends not guys that knows their stand..wake up guys and take ur rightful positions over ur spouse...
Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by UncutSk(m): 10:54am On Jun 03, 2017
The truth hurt
Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by sddiamond: 10:55am On Jun 03, 2017
As a matured Mab you should know what and not to tell your wife. If I have a good and understanding wife and my family doesn't like her, its obvious they don't like me too, why should my friends badmouth my wife? like they're mad or what. My wife will know everything unless its something that will break her heart.

1 Like

Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by sddiamond: 10:55am On Jun 03, 2017
As a matured Man you should know what and not to tell your wife. If I have a good and understanding wife and my family doesn't like her, its obvious they don't like me too, why should my friends badmouth my wife? like they're mad or what. My wife will know everything unless its something that will break her heart.

3 Likes

Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 03, 2017
#from experience.....

divulge ALL your SECRETS to a woman at your PERIL!

#a word is enough!
Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 03, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
All what the poster is trying to say is " never be honest to your wife". A matured and real wife can handle all situations.
Exaclty. Infact, I think you lot are being advised to marry strangers or better yet, treat your wives like a kids.

What do I know sef? lipsrsealed
Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by phintohlar(f): 10:58am On Jun 03, 2017
3DCYCLOPS:
Hmmm I don't tell women deep things

Never tell her your fears, flaws...

They'll always use it to hurt you when the talk gets heated...even the meek ones
i totally agree with u,my husband can't come home now & tell me dat his friend said he doesn't like the way i walk cos i walk like PEPEYE (Duck) and then expect me to still give such a friend an open arms any time he visits,infact i'll so give him attitude ehn,na him go come ask me say wetin em do me.
Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by AuroraB(f): 10:58am On Jun 03, 2017
That No. 5 embarassed

Deal-breaker angry
Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by BioTeck: 10:59am On Jun 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Nonsense.... A family is a TEAM, and unless you tell your teammate about your weaknesses etc (so that she will fully be able to make the team stronger, and score for the family), if not, you are just fooling yourself with a stranger in your losing team.

Furthermore, only a very weak insecure man would not open up to his life partner, in fear that she may use it against him in the future. Here is a clue: this is YOU, are you ashamed of who you are?! What kind of man is that?!

No wonder so many people divorce, when people think like you do.

From your IDEAL writeup it's clear you are not married. You'll soon learn otherwise. The ideal world and the world of realities are two parallel lines. Soon, personal experience will teach you the realities of life.
Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by cardoctor(m): 10:59am On Jun 03, 2017
A smart woman would still know all these even if dont reveal it to her.

4 Likes

Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by Sike(m): 11:00am On Jun 03, 2017
Never disclose all your income too.
Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by Angy55(f): 11:01am On Jun 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Arrant nonsense!!

No mind the OP. Some of this nairalanders will just wake up write nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife by fynex(m): 11:02am On Jun 03, 2017
creative11:

It’s always a good idea to be totally open to your wife. Let her know your plans, movements, visions and thinking. This will help her to connect well with you and get along with you as your wife and Mother of the house.

Despite the facts that you should be totally open to your wife, there are 9 secrets that you should never reveal to your Wife. Let me open your eyes to them here:

1) BAD THINGS YOUR MOTHER SAID ABOUT HER:

Maybe before you married her or after your wedding, your Parents might have told you some things they don’t like about your wife for one reason or the other.

You have to be careful the way you talk to her about what they said. You may correct her without telling her who said what or say it in such a way that she will not get hurt by their words.

If you say it the way they said it, you may create eternal enmity between them.11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife

2) BAD THINGS YOUR FAMILY SAID ABOUT HER:

Like your Parents, your siblings, Uncles, Aunties etc might have said some negative things about your wife in the past, handle this with care, lest you create a battle that may outlive you between them.

3) YOUR TERRIFYING DREAMS:

It is very easy for a woman to wake her husband up to tell him about her nightmares and terrible dreams. 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife

It’s not bad for a woman to say this to her husband, but it is not always good for a man to share terrible dreams with his wife that may not allow her to sleep.

You can tell her to pray or pray together concerning the dreams but avoid giving her the graphic details, lest you scare her. 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife

4) HOW YOUR FRIENDS REALLY FEEL ABOUT HER:

You friends might say unkind words about her.If you relay it the way they presented it; your house may become a no-go area for such friend.

5) YOUR DIRTY FEELINGS ABOUT HER:

Avoid speaking out your negative thought about her when you fight If you utter all that is in your mind in time of conflict, you will hurt your wife greatly and destroy your home

6) GIRLS THAT ARE EYEING YOU:

Once in a while, you may notice some ladies who are really after you and see you as their source of “crush” despite the fact that you are married. You don’t just go ahead to tell your wife about this, for a lady to show interest in you may not necessarily means she is after you.So, be careful. If you tell your wife about it, she may not handle It rightly and can begin to suspect you and fight the innocent lady.

7) HOW YOU REALLY FEEL ABOUT HIS MUM:

Her Mum may not be behaving very well by your standard, but that is how she’s been behaving and raised the damsel that you married. So, it will be bad to tell your Wife that her Mother or Father are not well behaved.

cool HOW WHAT PEOPLE SAID REALLY HURTS YOU:

Some people will say something that will hurt you greatly. Please, avoid saying how it hurts shedding tears in the process. If you end up forgiven the person your wife may never forgive somebody that makes her husband cries.

9) HOW WHAT PEOPLE DID GREATLY Hurt YOU:

Just like the case above, people will do something that hurts you, but must avoid sensationalizing it to your wife. Please, always downplay your hurt so as to make it easy for your wife to forgive people.

10) NAMES OF GIRLS YOU HAD SLEPT WITH:

It will be totally wrong to show her the list of those you slept with before you met your wife. She doesn’t need that information, they are your Ex, please move on

11) PAST SEXUAL ENJOYMENT:

Likewise, you need not tell her what you enjoy in other ladies to motivate her to perform better in the bedroom, that will be very wrong.

http://www.dailyfamily.ng/11-secrets-man-never-reveal-wife/

A sensitive and observant wife will notice majority of these points without you telling her....

Some men can be scared of dreams too, so it's not still advisable to tell the man some dreams in details... There are wives also that can give you right meanings to some of your dreams, it's all about knowing and understanding who you're married to...

About the sexual part, nothing wrong in telling her, it's left for her to decide to stay or leave, it's better for her to hear it from me than hear it outside... ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Millionaires House Boy Food / How Was Your First Year Of Marriage? / Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.