Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

8 Methods To Minimize The Price Of Your Car Insurance Coverage. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 8 Methods To Minimize The Price Of Your Car Insurance Coverage. (4866 Views)

5 Reasons Why Car Insurance Is Better Than Car Tracker / Man Pays ₦217M For A RR1 Number Plate, The Price Of 20 Brand New Toyota Camry / How To Minimize Fuel Usage In Your Car During This Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Methods To Minimize The Price Of Your Car Insurance Coverage. by wazobiablogng: 8:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
Nevertheless, because of the rising price of automobiles and the litigious nature of our society, auto insurance coverage prices proceed to rise with annually. Sadly, these costs gained’t scale back any time quickly. Nevertheless, because of the rising price of automobiles and the litigious nature of our society, auto insurance coverage prices proceed to rise with annually. Sadly, these costs gained’t scale back any time quickly. Nevertheless, there are some easy issues you are able to do as a automotive proprietor to cut back the burden in your pockets. We carry you some components that may decrease your driving .

1. Examine Insurance coverage Prices Earlier than Shopping for a Automotive
Usually, automotive insurance coverage charges are primarily based on the automotive’s pricing, the typical price to restore it, security options and the chance of theft. Plenty of insurers supply reductions on vehicles that scale back dangers of theft or accidents, providing you with an opportunity to decrease your premiums. Your insurance coverage Dealer will evaluate towards a number of insurance coverage corporations.

2. Restrict the Variety of Folks Who Can Drive Your Automotive
The extra individuals you cowl below your coverage as drivers, the extra your insurance coverage will price. Particularly you probably have included your children in your coverage, make sure that to take away them as soon as they get their very own insurance coverage as younger drivers will be significantly costly to insure.

three. Shield Your No-Declare Bonus
Yearly that you simply don’t have a declare in your insurance coverage, you get a no-claim bonus. The utmost bonus relies on your insurance coverage firm however for a length of 5-Eight years, it will probably lower down about 80% of the associated fee. You possibly can defend this bonus for a small price and lower down your future prices for greater financial savings in the long term.

four. Think about a Black Field
This can be one thing most individuals haven’t heard of however an insurance coverage firm will set up a tool in your automotive that may assist them monitor your driving patterns and reward secure drivers. Your insurer will modify your premiums primarily based in your driving high quality and the variety of instances you utilize your automotive.

5. Drop Unrequired Protection
This generally is a little tough as you possibly can’t predict when or how an accident will happen. Nevertheless, when you’re driving a very outdated automotive whose worth is lesser than the collision protection price you might be paying, it could be smart to drop the extra cowl. It is best to communicate to your dealer to know what coverages are pointless on your particular person driving patterns and automotive kind to save lots of premium prices.

6. Conserving Your Automotive in a Secure Place
You probably have a storage or a driveway, at all times select to maintain your automotive there reasonably than parked on the highway. This may also help you save 5 to 10% in your insurance coverage premium prices.

7. Pay Yearly If You Can
In the event you can afford it, attempt paying your premiums yearly as it will probably prevent some . Once you pay month-to-month, you’re basically taking a mortgage out of your insurer which generally is a pricey affair.

Eight. Examine, Examine, Examine
Whether or not you’re shopping for a brand new coverage or renewing your current one, it’s at all times advisable to check quotes from at the least 5 insurance coverage corporations. Many instances, there are cheaper insurance policies with higher coverages accessible, providing you with an opportunity to save lots of much more in your insurance coverage.

Auto insurance coverage costs will proceed to rise sooner or later. By being conscious of find out how to save in your premiumsFree Internet Content material, you possibly can at all times drive within the course of inexpensive insurance coverage.

@wazobiablog via http://www.wazobiablog.com/2017/06/8methods-to-minimize-price-of-your.html

1 Like

Re: 8 Methods To Minimize The Price Of Your Car Insurance Coverage. by eezeribe(m): 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
Thanks for the information while also promoting your blog... More power to your Elbow
Re: 8 Methods To Minimize The Price Of Your Car Insurance Coverage. by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 03, 2017
Buy a lower profile car (an older model, cheaper brands...etc)they should come cheaper _thus reduced premium. If you're overly concerned about the cost of insuring a stellar car, you most likely have no business driving that car grin.

-Or you can undervalue the car. People do this a lot, they quote a lower price on the invoice, this has its own consequences.

1 Like

Re: 8 Methods To Minimize The Price Of Your Car Insurance Coverage. by tpbehappy(m): 7:17am On Jun 03, 2017
Just reduce the price and do comprehensive insurance .
Re: 8 Methods To Minimize The Price Of Your Car Insurance Coverage. by samtee37(m): 7:20am On Jun 03, 2017
Make we Wéy dey use Legebenz.. Stay off grin
Re: 8 Methods To Minimize The Price Of Your Car Insurance Coverage. by EroticJane(f): 7:32am On Jun 03, 2017
obviously they will shy away from this post.
Re: 8 Methods To Minimize The Price Of Your Car Insurance Coverage. by TheMortician: 7:34am On Jun 03, 2017
How did this crap even got to the front page when Nigerian car insurance aren't even enforceable and over 90% of the conditions listed by the OP aren't applicable in Nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Methods To Minimize The Price Of Your Car Insurance Coverage. by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:49am On Jun 03, 2017
settingz007:
I am not a car owner yet, but hopefully someday.
But I really have something on mind here

fellow nairalanders Pls am really confuse and tired.
Am a student who is striving alone by himself.
Am currently in HND 1, studying Estate management.
I lost my job 3 months ago cus it's a contract job.
Now to pay school fee and feeding will be a miracle.
I searched for part time jobs almost everywhere.
Fellow nairalanders, am confused, depressed and pessimistic right now. If only I can see someone to invest in my education for this remaining sessions, then I promise repay either in cash or in kind.
Pls help me, any thing that will be of help will be appreciated.
My number is in my signature

Scam
Re: 8 Methods To Minimize The Price Of Your Car Insurance Coverage. by MARKETfund: 7:50am On Jun 03, 2017
PaperLace:
Buy a lower profile car (an older model, cheaper brands...etc)they should come cheaper _thus reduced premium. If you're overly concerned about the cost of insuring a stellar car, you most likely have no business driving that car grin.

-Or you can undervalue the car. People do this a lot, they quote a lower price on the invoice, this has its own consequences.
Undervalue you say?
Guy with the Current value of the naira cars has grossly undervalued.
When I renewed my insurance early this year I double-valued my car and paid the differential.
Nigerian roads are death traps coupled with mostly bad drivers everywhere. In the event of my car is totalled I can't afford to be handed over a paltry which used to be my car's worth a few years back. A sum that would hardly buy my car today even when halved.
Re: 8 Methods To Minimize The Price Of Your Car Insurance Coverage. by nathandrake(m): 8:37am On Jun 03, 2017
Most of the point raised are not applicable in Nigeria but I enjoyed the no claim bonus with AXA Mansard this year and it was cool.

If you want a cheap comprehensive insurance try AXA Mansard auto flex you can select the covers you want
Re: 8 Methods To Minimize The Price Of Your Car Insurance Coverage. by nathandrake(m): 8:43am On Jun 03, 2017
MARKETfund:

Undervalue you say?
When I renewed my insurance early this year I double-valued my car and paid the differential.
Nigerian roads are death traps coupled with mostly bad drivers everywhere. In the event of my car is totalled I can't afford to be handed over a paltry which used to be my car's worth a few years back. A sum that would hardly buy my car today even when halved.

It's better not to insure at all than to under insure. He will be indemnify to the tune the car was insured for.
Re: 8 Methods To Minimize The Price Of Your Car Insurance Coverage. by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 03, 2017
MARKETfund:

Undervalue you say?
That's because you are sensible and fully understand the consequences of such action.

Some people do, but still take that risk. In the event of indemnity, they have to make do with a lesser sum _ maybe they don't mind.
Re: 8 Methods To Minimize The Price Of Your Car Insurance Coverage. by popizaino(m): 11:01am On Jun 08, 2017
TheMortician:
How did this crap even got to the front page when Nigerian car insurance aren't even enforceable and over 90% of the conditions listed by the OP aren't applicable in Nigeria?
TheMorticia the e - warrior abeg come help me put this Ghanaians to their place on this thread kenya ahead of nigeria in all aspect .

(1) (Reply)

Between Peugeot 406 Ew10 And Ew12... / Dealership Level Diagnostics - Toyota (1996 - 2018)- Electrical N Mechanical / JDM Toyota Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.