Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

FG To Commence Coal Mining Operations In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Commence Coal Mining Operations In Enugu (2406 Views)

FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week / Ugwuanyi Canvasses Commencement Of Mining Operations In Enugu …laments “ghost I / Stakeholders Blame Nigeria’s Receding Waters On Coal Mining (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Commence Coal Mining Operations In Enugu by DelGardo: 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
juman:

2019 is near. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

...and you shall cry the more grin
Not like I care about 2019, I just want my 042 sizzling with coal money. Suck it up!
Re: FG To Commence Coal Mining Operations In Enugu by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
I thought they had abandoned it for years? Now want to see if they can finish all the Natural resources in Biafra land before they fall apart. Both Oil and Coal are Natural resources, so let them rush it fast as the clock is ticking faster.

Re: FG To Commence Coal Mining Operations In Enugu by Malawian(m): 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
Cooly100:
Osita, has work finished at 2nd Niger bridge Onitsha? Poitical charlatans everywhere!!!
where is this bridge you posted located?
Re: FG To Commence Coal Mining Operations In Enugu by Blue3k(m): 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
They need to tell us how many MW they are planning.
Re: FG To Commence Coal Mining Operations In Enugu by IgboAmakaa(f): 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
Blue3k:
They need to tell us how many MW they are planning.

i heard it 658 mw for a start ..with time it will go up
Re: FG To Commence Coal Mining Operations In Enugu by Blue3k(m): 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

Wow thank you.
Re: FG To Commence Coal Mining Operations In Enugu by DelGardo: 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

While I am glad to hear this I don't think the heating value of Enugu coal is high enough to support something on that scale

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Not One - South East Legislators (video) / Igbos Are The Engineers Of Their Own Misfortunes​ / I Paid $1.2m To Kidnap Kingpin Evans: James Uduji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.