Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

What Will U Say To This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Say To This? (1764 Views)

What Will U Say When U See Ur Ex's Post About Loyalty? / If A Girl Ask U This Question What Wil U Say. / Guys Watin She Mean? Girls Why Will U Say Dis ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Say To This? by TheRainmaker(m): 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
Der is des girl i love so much, she loves me 2 nd we have been cloise frds since 6 yrs ago,she my bestie, bt last yr we got 2 close, i cnt do without her nd she 2 cnt do without me, we have kissed so many times, she says she loves me nd i believe her, cos d girl loyal dieee! I asked her out, u knw so dat we cn moved frm frds 2 actually dating, bt she said NO, nd i asked her why? We are very very free wit each oda, she said she cnt date me because am SHORT nd i dnt have MONEY, bt she loves me nd want me around bt cnt date me,

PLS WAT WILL YOU SAY TO DES
Re: What Will U Say To This? by Epositive(m): 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
welcome to friendzone brother
Re: What Will U Say To This? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
I think that she does like you; and she wants you around to scratch the occasional itch, as body no be firewood. But you're not her dream guy and she doesn't want you to block his view of her, when he eventually comes along. You're plan B.
Re: What Will U Say To This? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
This girl no go kill me, Angeleena how about you give a military man a chance here. he's got everything you need, strength and power wink

I'm sorry op, you must be damn ugly, just move on and look for an ugly girl too or you make money tongue
Re: What Will U Say To This? by luscioustrish(f): 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
She just told you her mind

Don't beg for love ...anything that has been built by begging will have to be maintained by begging.

Hustle and make money,the story will change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will U Say To This? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
VicFunTop pls don't do me like OP cry
Re: What Will U Say To This? by sinaj(f): 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
wealth has its own power sha.
Re: What Will U Say To This? by TheRainmaker(m): 9:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
[/quote]
RaggedyAnn:
I think that she does like you; and she wants you around to scratch the occasional itch, as body no be firewood. But you're not her dream guy and she doesn't want you to block his view of her, when he eventually comes along. You're plan B.
sometimes wen i tik about hw we kissed, it makes me feel sad, as in des girl is my everytin, wen cum to my place, we talk for hours, frm one topic 2 d oda, am always happy wit her
Re: What Will U Say To This? by holywahala19(m): 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
yeye.
no run for ur dear life until u find ur self in brother zone.

forward the girl to me since she needs rich folks like me(Trafford big boy).

I'm very rich my people o.

Trafford, UK.

Bentley.
Re: What Will U Say To This? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
VicFunTop pls don't do me like OP cry

Tell me. What is your shortcoming.
Re: What Will U Say To This? by Daniel2289(m): 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
This relationship is LACKING MATURITY.
Re: What Will U Say To This? by TheRainmaker(m): 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
desquad:
This girl no go kill me, Angeleena how about you give a military man a chance here. he's got everything you need, strength and power wink

I'm sorry op, you must be damn ugly, just move on and look for an ugly girl too or you make money tongue
am nt ugly, trust me, check my profile, am jos short das it, am 5.4 feet tall
Re: What Will U Say To This? by holywahala19(m): 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
TheRainmaker:
5.4 feet ain't short niggur.

I'm very rich my people o.

Trafford UK.

Bentley.
Re: What Will U Say To This? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
TheRainmaker:
you ain't short either Nikur, you said you guys kiss and all, well lure her with it and seduce her,then Bleep her and move on. You go dey alright trust me smiley
Re: What Will U Say To This? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
Why wee you be short in the first place? sad sad
Re: What Will U Say To This? by TheRainmaker(m): 9:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
desquad:
you ain't short either Nikur, you said you guys kiss and all, well lure her with it and seduce her,then Bleep her and move on. You go dey alright trust me smiley
no, i actually love des girl
Re: What Will U Say To This? by TheRainmaker(m): 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Why wee you be short in the first place? sad sad

is dat my fault, did i make myself short, hmmmmmn, she saw my height b4 cuming close 2 me, why is it nw a problem
Re: What Will U Say To This? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
vicfuntop:
Tell me. What is your shortcoming.
I don't have plenty money and even Jedi opayin cannot raise the dead embarassed
Re: What Will U Say To This? by ItsTutsi(m): 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
Bros u most be that short for her to have said that,but whats ur height?
Re: What Will U Say To This? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
I don't have plenty money and even Jedi opayin cannot raise the dead embarassed

Love above material things.
Re: What Will U Say To This? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
TheRainmaker:
no, i actually love des girl
dude you got no balls, only people with balls rule the world and girls love guys with balls. Love ain't shit, try and fück her and see how she be running after you. BE A MAN NIKUR!!!
Re: What Will U Say To This? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
vicfuntop:
Love above material things.
Awww, thats so sweet
Re: What Will U Say To This? by Fernandowski(m): 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
I don't know what it is with girls and tall guys

it's kinda annoying these days abeg

1 Like

Re: What Will U Say To This? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Re: What Will U Say To This? by TheRainmaker(m): 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
desquad:
dude you got no balls, only people with balls rule the world and girls love guys with balls. Love ain't shit, try and fück her and see how she be running after you. BE A MAN NIKUR!!!
bro das nt d topic here, nd for ur information i cn do dat, me nd her have had many romances dan i cn count, we once bathed 2geda, bt beepin cos i cnt have is sometin i wnt do, bt can, even nw
Re: What Will U Say To This? by futurerex: 10:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
MD/CEO friendzone LTD grin
Re: What Will U Say To This? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
TheRainmaker:
I think that she does like you; and she wants you around to scratch the occasional itch, as body no be firewood. But you're not her dream guy and she doesn't want you to block his view of her, when he eventually comes along. You're plan B. sometimes wen i tik about hw we kissed, it makes me feel sad, as in des girl is my everytin, wen cum to my place, we talk for hours, frm one topic 2 d oda, am always happy wit her

Heyaa......take it in stride, dear. If it's meant to be, it will happen eventually. But until then, get some distance between the two of you. Maybe even date someone else. If she realizes you've moved on and stays unfazed, believe you aren't meant for each other.
Re: What Will U Say To This? by Stevengerd(m): 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
TheRainmaker:
bro das nt d topic here, nd for ur information i cn do dat, me nd her have had many romances dan i cn count, we once bathed 2geda, bt beepin cos i cnt have is sometin i wnt do, bt can, even nw
Biko Wait! U said the two once had ur bath 2geda naked. so wat are guys still hiding frm each other, and u tok say u never bleep her ehn!
Re: What Will U Say To This? by Stevengerd(m): 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
TheRainmaker:
Biko Wait! U said the two once had ur bath 2geda naked. so wat are u guys still hiding frm each other, and u tok say u never bleep her ehn!
Re: What Will U Say To This? by TheRainmaker(m): 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
Stevengerd:
Biko Wait! U said the two once had ur bath 2geda naked. so wat are u guys still hiding frm each other, and u tok say u never bleep her ehn!
we have had sex more dan once, bt it was nt because i cnt have her as my gf, it is because we understand ourself well, nd both wanted it den, bt das nt d topic, she wants tins to b normal witout her being my gf, nd i love her, nd want her,

pls stick 2 d topic
Re: What Will U Say To This? by Stevengerd(m): 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
TheRainmaker:
we have had sex more dan once, bt it was nt because i cnt have her as my gf, it is because we understand ourself well, nd both wanted it den, bt das nt d topic, she wants tins to b normal witout her being my gf, nd i love her, nd want her,

pls stick 2 d topic
Bro If She Says So. Let Her Be, Dnt Beg Her To Be Ur Gf. There Are Many Gals Out There
Re: What Will U Say To This? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
luscioustrish:
She just told you her mind

Don't beg for love ...anything that has been built by begging will have to be maintained by begging.

Hustle and make money,the story will change.
do u mean love revolves around money? ur last remark though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dingbang And Lefulefu Pls Upgrade Your Belts. / Lols..this Couple Have Explained To Us Why "Love Is Blind" (photos) / Ladies How Much Will You Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.