Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Help! Am A Shy Type I Cannot Woo,a Girl I Need Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Am A Shy Type I Cannot Woo,a Girl I Need Advise (1091 Views)

I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply / Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Am A Shy Type I Cannot Woo,a Girl I Need Advise by hmbassey1960(m): 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
HI GUYS! I have a every serious issues here am 24 and i still do not know how to woo a girl the last time tried i had to take the bush path home cus i was so ashame of myself,am out of the country now, i plan to get married at the age of 28 and i want to marry a Nigeria girl not a white girl and i have one in mind i love her, we know each other for years now,even my mum know her and we been chatting through whatapp and i told her that i love her and i want to marry her but the way she response is not serious at all i do nt know how to ask her how she feels about me or what she thinks the thing is that i do not want to look stupid i want to know if she has the same feeling i have for her i do not know how to ask her those things am a kind of guy that those not get involve in woman matter am free thinking and i hate make people angry so i do not want her to be angry with me,i want us to start from somewhere,please guys i nef ur advise,thanks if u do not understand my sentence please bear with me cus i no sabi narrate
Re: Help! Am A Shy Type I Cannot Woo,a Girl I Need Advise by FemiEddy(m): 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
Dude go to google, wikihow, search for dat, den enter how to woo a girl, now goodnight

1 Like

Re: Help! Am A Shy Type I Cannot Woo,a Girl I Need Advise by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
Me too....
Somebody should help us ooo
or a girl should woo us sef!!!

1 Like

Re: Help! Am A Shy Type I Cannot Woo,a Girl I Need Advise by banjicom(m): 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
Me too!
Infact all the guys that comment on dis thread doesn't know how too woo.
The ladies should do us a favor we dey beg, cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help! Am A Shy Type I Cannot Woo,a Girl I Need Advise by CrownStarPro(m): 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
I am confused... Sometimes I'm woo girls confidently... Other times, I am often shy... Just like what happened tonight. I couldn't even say "Hi".
Re: Help! Am A Shy Type I Cannot Woo,a Girl I Need Advise by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
Look out for The following nairalanders and read their dating threads carefully..
*Harddon
*Neveltsbolt
*Novelistguy

Goodnite
Re: Help! Am A Shy Type I Cannot Woo,a Girl I Need Advise by Radiohead6(f): 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
Its your personality , take LSD , Benzos or any calming drugs , it works wonders , don't take kush oh , you'll end up getting panic attacks , Shalom
Re: Help! Am A Shy Type I Cannot Woo,a Girl I Need Advise by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
CrownStarPro:
I am confused... Sometimes I'm woo girls confidently... Other times, I am often shy... Just like what happened tonight. I couldn't even say "Hi".
don't ever start a line with "hi" when you wanna woo a girl

1 Like

Re: Help! Am A Shy Type I Cannot Woo,a Girl I Need Advise by CrownStarPro(m): 12:15am On Jun 03, 2017
desquad:
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help! Am A Shy Type I Cannot Woo,a Girl I Need Advise by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 03, 2017
start with any girl you have crush on online, at least you won't run anywhere even if she says no and it will boost your confidence. our fear sometimes revolve around the thinking of "what if she rejects me?" which is the fear of the unknown.

1 Like

Re: Help! Am A Shy Type I Cannot Woo,a Girl I Need Advise by Nobody: 1:41am On Jun 03, 2017
desquad:
what then should be the start-line if "hi" is indeed inappropriate?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Am A Shy Type I Cannot Woo,a Girl I Need Advise by Raddie(m): 2:34am On Jun 03, 2017
CrownStarPro:

Where you wearing clean undies?

1 Like

Re: Help! Am A Shy Type I Cannot Woo,a Girl I Need Advise by sunnysunny69(m): 3:11am On Jun 03, 2017
Be attentive as women love a good listener, buy her flowers or simple gift as most appreciate it, take her out and make sure you pay not her, let her be centre of attention whenever you are around her as women hate competitions, ask her friends what she likes as this will shows you are more interested in her person, flirt with her often, be open from beginning this is not a friend thing it's a relationship you want, and don't rush into sex early as she will think it's all you want after all with all your efforts. Seek first the key to her heart and laying her shouldn't be difficult if you did a good job wooing. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! Am A Shy Type I Cannot Woo,a Girl I Need Advise by firstking01(m): 5:59am On Jun 03, 2017
sad...

From your post, how on earth would you just excite to asking a lady to marry you by bypassing all the necessary protocols that shoulda comes first huhundecided…dunno which country you travelled to but nigga, here in nigeria we have layed down rules to follow and accustom before popping the magic word "would you marry me"...and you even proposed on whatsapp sef, smhundecided
Re: Help! Am A Shy Type I Cannot Woo,a Girl I Need Advise by datgoaldigger1(m): 6:14am On Jun 03, 2017
The only thing I can tell you is next you faced with a situation like that
Just Do It

(1) (Reply)

Bad Belle People, Make Una Leave Me Alone / How To Make A Lady Like You Unconditionally, Even If You Don't Have Money / A Year Old Relationship Suddenly Go Sour/advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.