Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,190 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

I Need Partners For An I.c.t Service I Plan To Offer. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Partners For An I.c.t Service I Plan To Offer. (557 Views)

Pls. I Have 70k To Run Biz Or Service. I Need An Ideal Idea. / Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Partners For An I.c.t Service I Plan To Offer. by cj1080(m): 6:31pm On Jan 18, 2010
I am seeking partners or business consulting firm within lagos for an intending business service.
The service is an I.C.T based service of which our target clientele are organisations or umbrella organisations having various industries and firms under them.

E.g
1. Chambers of commences.
2. Bank of industries.
3. Organisations like M.A.N and others.

We having the expertised of our service, seek a marketing/business development angle to aid us push it through.

We seek to partner with the above mentions,in other to provide for the marketing and organisational backing needed to push the service through.

Profit margin,percentage sharing and the actual scope of the service can be explained to any prospective partner. On a face to face meet.

Any interested can contact.

Seyi-07027240118
cj-07035803388
info2mee@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

8% On #500k After 4month, Is It Worth It? / How To Manage The Cashflow Of Your Small Business / Oceanic Bank The Badest Bank In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.