Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe (33558 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / 'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by Godhand1(m): 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
Nexr
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by maxysmith(f): 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
hollowpot15684:
fowl leg.
u get bad mouth
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by OYIBN: 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
Whoever wrote this article is a silly person. First the article is written in very poor English. Second it is a distortion of what was said during the interview. She never said she took cocaine. Cocaine is not the only hard drug available. l would advice readers to ignore this article and watch the interview on Broadway TV on You Tube. Go direct to You Tube and don't let anyone play on your intelligence. Finally the lady says she has changed her name to Toyin Abraham and her wish should be respected. Her family name is Abraham but she stuck to old name because of her brand. The thrash posted here is so unprofessional.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by KingDixon(m): 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
Sorry...but did you try Oshogbo weed? If not your ancestors are missing alot
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by hollowpot15684(m): 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
maxysmith:
u get bad mouth

grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by homosapien002: 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
ijebuloaded:
Nollywood on-screen character, Toyin Aimakhu has related her past way of life and how she was practically destroyed by drugs.

Review that the on-screen character in a current meeting had lamented dating her previous beau, Seun Egbegbe, who is presently cooling his feet in Kirikiri jail in Lagos state.

Toyin said she practically kill herself due to melancholy, as she was taking all way of drugs, and began losing verge of reality.

The Ibadan-born on-screen character revealed to Broadway TV how she endured sorrow after her marriage to fellow actor Adeniyi Johnson slammed.

She stated, "I need to manage sadness and drugs. I didn't get ready for a broken home and afterward it came. Also, after my marriage there were such a variety of negativities.

"Also, I was candidly diverted and I didn't mend before bouncing into another relationship. I thought was going be recuperate by going into another relationship however then I understood I don't love myself and I need individuals around to love me.

"I wasn't concentrating on things that matter however on things don't generally make a difference. I generally pick individuals before me. I think I didn't love myself. I was putting some distance between things that used to work for me since I was included in negative propensities like drugs, smoking, cocaine and this things are terrible.

"Cocaine is terrible. It gives you negative vitality. What's more, now and then, notwithstanding when I accomplish something extremely positive, it will simply wind up being negative so I needed to stop."

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtHk4wKcGzw

Source : http://ijebuloaded.com/video-cocaine-bad-habit-almost-ruined-life-toyin-aimakhu/

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by Ikillfools: 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
Move on.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by babiwonda: 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
pls give me d number of d person dat send her msg( habi who send her to take drugs sef)
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by harffie(m): 6:48am On Jun 04, 2017
poshestmina:
when you want to blow too much grammar and you end up not communicating grin grin grin...Biko su yoruba grin grin
Thot I was the only one that noticed..lol grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by poshestmina(f): 7:33am On Jun 04, 2017
harffie:

Thot I oowas the only one that noticed..lol grin

Did you watch the TV debate BTW herself and Adesua Ewatomi? She just fooled herself
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by harffie(m): 9:32am On Jun 04, 2017
poshestmina:

Did you watch the TV debate BTW herself and Adesua Ewatomi? She just fooled herself
lol....she can form tho..she tried speaking with one accent like that.. I weak grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by poshestmina(f): 10:25am On Jun 04, 2017
harffie:

lol....she can form tho..she tried speaking with one accent like that.. I weak grin

grin grin grin be nice!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Son, Zion Ayo Balogun / RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) / I Have Not Met Gov. Ambode Before - Mercy Aigbe Cries Out In Canada (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.