Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

The Platform For Complete Inner Connection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Platform For Complete Inner Connection (283 Views)

My Plastic Wife {a Journey To Inner Beauty} … (18+) / Become Stronger And Harder In The Inner Room / He's 12years Old And He Asked Me To Show Him My Inner Pant.!wtf!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Platform For Complete Inner Connection by Marioplus(m): 8:46am On Jun 03, 2017
Sacramental Confessions:
"He who conceals his TRANSGRESSIONS will NOT prosper,
But whoever CONFESSES and TURNS AWAY (180 degree turn-around) from his SINS will find COMPASSION and MERCY" (Proverbs 28:13)
Sacramental confession is not for those who like to commit sin and they are looking for EXCUSE to commit more sin
but
for those WHO need THE MERCY of GOD;
EVERY HUMAN BEING needs the MERCY OF GOD,
Do not allow ANY week to pass without YOU using this great Sacrament to Access this Special Complete Package of God's Mercy no matter the amount and type of sin you have committed
and no matter how HOLY you PRESUME to be in your mind.
The ONLY human being that MOVES GOD is the person who submits himself to the MERCY OF GOD every passing second of his/her life thus
"This is what the Lord says,
“Heaven is My throne and the earth is My footstool.
Where, then, is a house that you could build for Me?
And where will My resting place be?
“For all these things My hand has made,
So all these things came into being [by and for Me],” declares the Lord.
“But to this ONE I will look [GRACIOUSLY],
To HIM who is HUMBLE and CONTRITE in Spirit, and who [REVERENTLY] trembles at My WORD and honors My COMMANDS." (Isaiah 66:1-2).

(1) (Reply)

Conversations To A Rejected Proposal / To Pursue Or Not To Pursue, That Is The Question! / Gonorrhoea Is Becoming Untreatable, WHO Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.