Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Massively Busty Instagram Model Shows Off Her Big Boobs And Big Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Massively Busty Instagram Model Shows Off Her Big Boobs And Big Body (10118 Views)

Smash Or Pass? Very Busty Instagram Slayqueen Ada La Pinky (photos) / I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) / Nigerian Model Shows Off Her Camel Toes And Erect Nipples In Wet Swimsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massively Busty Instagram Model Shows Off Her Big Boobs And Big Body by bbbabes(f): 9:03am On Jun 03, 2017
Miss Dency is a full-figured model with gigantic boobs and hips without any apology or atom of shyness.

She has refused to be body-shamed on social media where petite ladies take all the shine. She is proudly thick, busty, classy as well as being a chronic lover of fashion and photography as specified on her Instagram page.

Professionally, she is a fashion designer and the brand ambassador of 'Oroboh'. As seen on her social media page, she relates freely with her fellow plus-sized ladies.

The large bosom of Dency has continued to steal all the attention on social media as some ridiculous followers fantasize about seeing them exposed.

See more photos:

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/06/massively-busty-instagram-model-shows.html
Re: Massively Busty Instagram Model Shows Off Her Big Boobs And Big Body by bbbabes(f): 9:05am On Jun 03, 2017
Re: Massively Busty Instagram Model Shows Off Her Big Boobs And Big Body by Bibors(m): 9:07am On Jun 03, 2017
Meaning?
Re: Massively Busty Instagram Model Shows Off Her Big Boobs And Big Body by BlackDBagba: 9:10am On Jun 03, 2017
shocked

Just when you say... No more Vaseline embarassed
Re: Massively Busty Instagram Model Shows Off Her Big Boobs And Big Body by Gabaleve(m): 9:20am On Jun 03, 2017
how this one take b news now.. well make I just book space
Re: Massively Busty Instagram Model Shows Off Her Big Boobs And Big Body by decatalyst(m): 9:28am On Jun 03, 2017
Vasline crew be like...lord deliver us from temptation grin

Re: Massively Busty Instagram Model Shows Off Her Big Boobs And Big Body by Horsh(m): 9:46am On Jun 03, 2017
Rubbish i repeat rubbish
Re: Massively Busty Instagram Model Shows Off Her Big Boobs And Big Body by kullozone(m): 10:04am On Jun 03, 2017
Person fit gim with this kyn bress oh!
Re: Massively Busty Instagram Model Shows Off Her Big Boobs And Big Body by Oloriburukumods: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2017
Why is it dat only tumors catch ur attention.... U shud.have captioned a prayer for her breast tumor nd tell us to type Amen
Re: Massively Busty Instagram Model Shows Off Her Big Boobs And Big Body by ehinmowo: 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
whats all these...

some yrs ago if a lady looks like dt, she hides herself....thank God for d sense of self esteem these days.
Re: Massively Busty Instagram Model Shows Off Her Big Boobs And Big Body by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
Where is Mynd44 sef
Re: Massively Busty Instagram Model Shows Off Her Big Boobs And Big Body by emeijeh(m): 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Massively Busty Instagram Model Shows Off Her Big Boobs And Big Body by AngelicBeing: 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
Keneking:
Where is Mynd44 sef
tongue
Re: Massively Busty Instagram Model Shows Off Her Big Boobs And Big Body by MiaB(f): 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
This instagram model?
Re: Massively Busty Instagram Model Shows Off Her Big Boobs And Big Body by sunnysunny69(m): 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
really busty, you can use her to end a busy week on a friday grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Massively Busty Instagram Model Shows Off Her Big Boobs And Big Body by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
Good for eye bad for nose
The smell of lipids come to mind

(1) (Reply)

GRAPHIC PICS! Curvaceous SA Maths Teacher Unbothered After Her Nudes Go Viral / Post A Photo & Let Us Guess Your Age / Penis Captivus - My True Life Experience Getting Stock Inside My X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.