Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him (104705 Views)

I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by pressplay411(m): 7:13am On Jun 04, 2017
ShaqFu:
1stOctober. Lemme tell you this and believe me when I say it's the truth. Until you confess, scratch that, tell him the truth, you'll never be free.

Just talk to your parents, tell them what happened. Then have your parents talk to his parents. Then both parents should summon him and tell him in your presence when you guys are together. I'm sure that will loosen whatever devious action he would be thinking about.

bad idea involving the parents yet.
let him be first privy to the secret in the family and they can deal with it and decide it stays and dies between them both.
if shit hits the fan, and he decides to throw her out, or emotionally tortures her that's when the parents can come in.
My 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by facealone05(m): 7:13am On Jun 04, 2017
Pray to God to shower his wisdom unto you and ready to face d battle but I knw one thing for sure it will favour u as long as u are already a change person just ff ur mind and d spirit of God will help u,remember in his words he said in d book of Isaiah"your way is different from my way and ur thought is different from my thought"God will favour you
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by LeanonGOD(m): 7:14am On Jun 04, 2017
It seems you would love to see her marriage crashed just because of a stupid mistake. May God heal your heart.
ShaqFu:
I'll advice my sister to tell her husband the truth! It's that simple.

She confessed to God means what exactly? Was God the person she cheated on?

Sometimes I smile when I see how just devious many of you christians can be when things like this surface. I reaffirms my zeal never to find myself about people who twist the truth just so they can save face.

Until she confess to her husband, she will never know peace. God whom she confessed to hasn't yet given her peace, has he? If he has, why is her conscience eating her from deep inside her?

The truth, I've learnt, is bitter, but it is always nice to swallow it and say it, no matter what.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by sugarbeesmith(m): 7:14am On Jun 04, 2017
istoctober:
l had to open this account to tell this story and l know that l will be bashed for this but l really need to get it off my chest.
it was in 2014, that l cheated on him and since then, l have not been myself. l have confessed to Pastors but l can't forget it and my mind keep telling me that God has forgotten about me cos whenever l pray, l find it difficult to concentrate and that's why l want to confess to him.
l know he will send me packing because he said something like that to me and the fear is what is keeping me from confessing to him. l don't want to be disgraced out of my home cos my husband will definitely do it.
l can't blame him for my shortcomings but myself for allowing devil into my home.
l really need your advice for help.... You can curse me but l deserve it for being a loose woman but l seriously need help cos depression wants to take over my life that l think of suicide to escape shame and mockery from people in case he finds out.
why do you still condemn yourself when Christ has not condemn you...you have been forgiven since the very day you asked for forgiveness.it is the devil reminding you of your uncleaniness...
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Ladyfranzy(f): 7:15am On Jun 04, 2017
God has forgiven you already but the devil wants you to continue living in condemnation but nevertheless its a mind thing cos you have to believe in your heart that you have been forgiven.
So reject condemnation.
For your husband; I hope you are remorseful cos ofthe act not cos your husband might find out but I suggest you Pray and then brave up to tell him
His punishment on you wont last long cos you took the step to tell him yourself and not that he found out from someone or something.
I pray you come back to testify about the peace in your home afterwards.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by ShaqFu: 7:16am On Jun 04, 2017
LeanonGOD:
It seems you would love to see her marriage crashed just because of a stupid mistake. May God heal your heart.
So her marriage is what is at stake here? Not her salvation or her peace of mind?

How nice.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Justiyke4u: 7:16am On Jun 04, 2017
Try and see a genuine prophet of God who is also a seer for counsel.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Ishilove: 7:16am On Jun 04, 2017
ShaqFu:
It is exactly what i'm saying. There is no other interpretation.

Please, remain pissed. You've earned it.
You're a douche bag.

You disagree with me on her line of action and that makes a devious Christian, right? You even hailed and shared the post of that fvcktard realmindz calling his female relatives names, not I.

Abeg don't quote me again. Seriously I don't want to quarrel with you on the pages on Nairaland.

Don't fvcking quote me again, Shaqfu.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by AntiWailer: 7:16am On Jun 04, 2017
istoctober:

l have asked a pastor and he said l shouldn't confess but am worried cos he told me on Sunday that his uncle who is a native doctor will know if l am cheating on him.

Forget the native doctor threat. That is a kid threat.

You are not cheating on him. You cheated on him.

Forgive urself move on please.

I repeat dnt yield to the temptation of telling him.

Just guide your unstable heart against future reoccurrence.

Let me tell you how most guys' mind work.

They want to know everything but can not handle it. You will be doing more harm to him than urself by telling him.

Anytime he wants to have sex with u, he will remember and might lose erection. Losing the erectin, he will start assuming he is nt man enough. That is one of the major reason he will send you out.

Also when you say you did it once, he will never believe it was just once just the way I honestly dnt right now. He will assume some one has been fking his wife for 3 years and now she is tired of the d1ck and sant to come back home.

Like I said earlier. You are emotionally unstable and the useless Pastor took advantage of it.

I dnt support ur act but I would have talked sense into ur head if u were just contemplating it. Since the deed is done. Just move on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by ShaqFu: 7:17am On Jun 04, 2017
pressplay411:

bad idea involving the parents yet.
let him be first privy to the secret in the family and they can deal with it and decide it stays and dies between them both.
if shit hits the fan, and he decides to throw her out, or emotionally tortures her that's when the parents can come in.
My 2 cents.
I understand your point. But involving the parents might ease him up a bit. His reaction is what I'm after.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by LeanonGOD(m): 7:17am On Jun 04, 2017
That Will never happen by God's GRACE.
bishopandy:
Prepare to pack and go back to your father's house
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by felixomor: 7:17am On Jun 04, 2017
realmindz:

Men, these are the kind of women you should avoid and never marry.

Women who put their affairs first to their pastors.

You are a cheap prey for these religious entrepreneurs.

Once you over come this fear, you will do it again and again and again. Pastors, bishops, evangelists, gospel singers will fvk you over and over again.

Your type can't fall to anyone but to the religious ones.

My advice to you is to do away with your gullibity and face family. stop looking at these men like semi-gods. Think for yourself.

I repeat, you will do it again once you overcome this guilt and fear!!!

KingEbukasBlog, felixomor, ishilove, come carry your sister

0h please
What do u know about guilt and fear?

Shift abeg.
You just had to find a way to push your agenda with somebody's predicament without offering any meaningful advice.

Mscheww.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 04, 2017
istoctober:
l had to open this account to tell this story and l know that l will be bashed for this but l really need to get it off my chest.
it was in 2014, that l cheated on him and since then, l have not been myself. l have confessed to Pastors but l can't forget it and my mind keep telling me that God has forgotten about me cos whenever l pray, l find it difficult to concentrate and that's why l want to confess to him.
l know he will send me packing because he said something like that to me and the fear is what is keeping me from confessing to him. l don't want to be disgraced out of my home cos my husband will definitely do it.
l can't blame him for my shortcomings but myself for allowing devil into my home.
l really need your advice for help.... You can curse me but l deserve it for being a loose woman but l seriously need help cos depression wants to take over my life that l think of suicide to escape shame and mockery from people in case he finds out.
I know who this is...but will just keep shut.

You remind me of my past...someone u love so much would just go ahead and stab u at the back, u think its bearable having the thought of your wife being fuccked by another man? U think he'll see you the way he does before? If he cheated on u I'm sure you won't be calm either. So just confess to him and face whatever punishment he gives you cos you sure deserve it for not putting his feelings into consideration before opening your legs for another man...

Unfaithful women disgust me! angry
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by cutieme(m): 7:19am On Jun 04, 2017
istoctober:

l have asked a pastor and he said l shouldn't confess but am worried cos he told me on Sunday that his uncle who is a native doctor will know if l am cheating on him.

That pastor is a fake one!
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by ShaqFu: 7:21am On Jun 04, 2017
Ishilove:

You're a douche bag.

You disagree with me on her line of action and that makes a devious Christian, right? You even shared the post of that person realmindz calling his female relatives names, not I.

Abeg don't quote me again. Seriously I don't want to quarrel with you on the pages on Nairaland.

Don't fvcking quote me again, Shaqfu.
Na today you know?

I disagree with you because you are supporting what is false. When you bring the face of one who is just, sound and morally upright.

And yeah, I quoted you, so?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Ishilove: 7:21am On Jun 04, 2017
felixomor:

0h please
What do u know about guilt and fear?

Shift abeg.
You just had to find a way to push your agenda with somebody's predicament without offering any meaningful advice.

Mscheww.
You dey mind them? Always looking for ways to propagate and foist their fvcked up philosophies, even when it isn't related to the matter of discourse.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by doyin68: 7:21am On Jun 04, 2017
Hello op, the person you sinned against is God and no your husband. Just ensure your remorse is genuine and settle it God and at that moment you are forgiven. He said is your sin as scarlet,He will make you as white as snow. Don't allow the devil to take advantage of you by not forgiving yourself cos God had forgiven you. Confessing to your husband is not the issue for now , you may confess later in ripe future but not now, may be when you are led by the spirit of God. But please don't confess now, otherwise you Will ruin your marriage,your joy and life and you may regret not being wise and knowledgeable.Forger it and show him love and confide in God. His uncle can know nothing if you have trusted everything to Gos
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 04, 2017
I have been reading the epistles from different posters. My advice is that you shouldn't take any. This is an extremely sensitive issues to leave in the hands of people. You must advice yourself. First is to stop the act of adultery. The burden and guilt is on you and your co-adulterer not on your husband. You are the one to change from adulterous ways and decide never to do it again. The practice probably made you to respect your husband less or ignore other marital duties. You must now face your home and husband without looking elsewhere. I just think you are beating yourself up where you should just move on. Depending on your husband's disposition and personality you might end up staying in his radar for ever if he ever knows that you cheated on him. You are human and temptations will come. Even your honest intentions or activities might be misinterpreted or misunderstood. Some of the people advising that you open up to your husband will not do same. Most of you religious people are extremely sanctimonious. You want to tell him and appear pure and innocent when you are not. You go to church and you also believe that his brother's juju can get you. Na wa. If you must do anything don't ever tell him unless you are so sure of his personality. The act might play in his head forever.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:22am On Jun 04, 2017
istoctober:
Y did u cheat on him?. did u do it out of revenge? Av u guys gotten kids? u just av 2 confess 2 him 4 Satan not 2 have legal right over ur life. A faithful man will hate a cheating wife. all d best.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 04, 2017
tell your mum/parents........They can handle it better, if you don't tell him, he will someday find out himself. it will be better your parents invite him over and you tell confess to him In their presence. but consequence in that is that he might have accident when he's driving back home. better still invite ýour parents to your place and do the confession there. Make sure your kids are not at home after the confession when your parents are gone b cos anything can happen but he won't kill you. He will definitely forgive you after some time if he truly loves you but he will never forget it
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Ishilove: 7:23am On Jun 04, 2017
ShaqFu:
Na today you know?

I disagree with you because you are supporting what is false. When you bring the face of one who is just, sound and morally upright.

And yeah, I quoted you, so?
You just wan find my mouth but I won't give you that satisfaction.

Fvck off and stay fvcked off!
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by kpompey: 7:25am On Jun 04, 2017
Ishilove:

Na you sabi tongue

I should join the queue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by cutieme(m): 7:25am On Jun 04, 2017
istoctober:

I don't want to go into details but l have no right to cheat on my spouse no matter what... l guess l was confused and l have learnt my lesson.
I feel you are still not remorseful since u don't want to go into details.Spill it out who you did it with then we could know the best advice to offer and how to go confessing because that is the only way to your peace of mind,if not you may die and go to hell 'cause of guilt and stubborness.Please spill it out!
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by fluid5: 7:26am On Jun 04, 2017
if am to say she should leave everything to Gods hands, what if the husband is not matured to handle the truth.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by darlenese(f): 7:26am On Jun 04, 2017
angels09:

Karishika counsel

Holy holy.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by LeanonGOD(m): 7:26am On Jun 04, 2017
2Chronicles 7:14 If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will FORGIVE their sin and HEAL their land. Salvation is God's GRACE.
ShaqFu:
So her marriage is what is at stake here? Not her salvation or her peace of mind?

How nice.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Sirakj(m): 7:26am On Jun 04, 2017
God has forgiven you already,forgotten and cleanse you from your sin.Have this in your mind and head and move on. Wisdom demands that you keep your secret and keep your home.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by realmindz: 7:27am On Jun 04, 2017
Ishilove:

Jump in front of a speeding train if my posts pain you.

what's my pain?

The truth is that you are a hypocrite with double mouth and reality is far catching up with you....

you came here to bash your fellow ladies accusing them of blackmail, you made it clear that they are just mean to bring down the men of God.... and here you are with another side of the story.

Are you not ashamed of yourself??

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by LeanonGOD(m): 7:28am On Jun 04, 2017
May God Bless you.
Sirakj:
God has forgiven you already,forgotten and cleanse you from your sin.Have this in your mind and head and move on. Wisdom demands that you keep your secret and keep your home.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by pressplay411(m): 7:28am On Jun 04, 2017
ShaqFu:
I understand your point. But involving the parents might ease him up a bit. His reaction is what I'm after.

I see your point regarding him getting violent, people especially the very religious can be quite unpredictable. But that's where her timing and the presentation comes in. I still think the parents should only be involved after the fact. But either way, it requires tact.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by darlenese(f): 7:28am On Jun 04, 2017
chibboy:
YOU ARE VERY COLD ... I AM SURE YOU TYPE THAT # DIFF MEN.. LOOK AT THE ADVISE YOU AEE GIVIN HER.. ANY WAY.CONTINU

I dont have time for kids. Please go and play wit your toys

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply)

Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) / Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.