Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him (104554 Views)

I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Omotayor123(f): 8:04am On Jun 04, 2017
istoctober:

I don't want to go into details but l have no right to cheat on my spouse no matter what... l guess l was confused and l have learnt my lesson.
Doeshe suspect you're cheating? And are you troubled because his native doctor uncle may burst your bubble?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Luvdk(f): 8:04am On Jun 04, 2017
judgedredd22:

hmmmmm... i dey suspect you sha! shocked shocked

but i like this ya name o! grin
Suspect kwa
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by ChubbychummyICE(f): 8:04am On Jun 04, 2017
istoctober:

l have asked a pastor and he said l shouldn't confess but am worried cos he told me on Sunday that his uncle who is a native doctor will know if l am cheating on him.

Are u suddenly afraid coz of his uncle who is a native doctor wud be meeting with u?,nd wud know? den dats nt genuine repentance, except from ur heart u genuinely repent fast and pray to God, den go confess to ur husband, and it better its not coz his threatening u with his uncle I repeat, ask God to hide it from his uncle. God is greater Dan a native doctor God won't reveal it to ur in-law but immediately after dat go confess to ur husband. He wud get mad but he wud forgive u at last den go nd sin no more...
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by YelloweWest: 8:05am On Jun 04, 2017
ShaqFu:
Which statistics? Can you show evidence and proof of that stats that her husband has cheated on her?
98% of Nigerian men cheat at some point during their marriages.
Fact.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by OLUWAcypris1(f): 8:05am On Jun 04, 2017
Let me drop ds, even d Bible says confess your sins for u to be forgiven. C if u have children already better confess to him and if he sends u out stay the way u r with d children dnt remarry because d God attached u to one man only. Tell him better dan having urself to b hunted. Believe u me conscience kills faster Dan a straight bullet. My husband can attest to ds. If he lies to me he will be hunted till he confesses to me. So tell him and face d music. But pray 1st before telling him. Better telling him now dan to b hunted continually my sister.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 04, 2017
Confessing to him will not bring good reconciliation. It is better you fast and pray, God will forgive you and when he does within you, you will know that God has forgiven you. If you confess to your husband, he will forgive you but will leave a heavy mark and will engineer the destruction of your home

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Chigorkizz(m): 8:07am On Jun 04, 2017
MisterGrace:

May your wife cheat on you either mistakenly or otherwise and keep it from you. Amen
Yes she should not dare tell me cause i will send her packing if she did.

Will you tell your wife if you cheat on her.

Nonsense.

Hypocrites everywhere.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 04, 2017
istoctober:

it was with a pastor in one of the pentecostal churches and he is still living in the sin of adultery. l still hate myself and curse that day for the act l committed.
Thx for your words, it means alot to me now.
even though I no get beta phon to quote u i wil stil stres my self to anyway. I suspectd pastor, a pastor once had sex wit my broda's girl, first of all avin sex wit a pastor is an evil act.
This is what u ar goin 2 do luk 4 a catholic priest tell him de details, how it hapend, how u ar feelin since then. His goin to invite ur husband b4 u and explain to him priests are gud on that and the are more respectd plz quite listenin to sorrowful songs and blus until u get ur self don't 4get to giv me feed back
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Omotayor123(f): 8:07am On Jun 04, 2017
gbosaa:

There is something you are not telling us. I think your story isn't complete.

For almost 3 years, you've been battling with the psychological effects of your action with your pastor. Within this time, you believe the state of your mind affected your pregnancy.

I think you need serious therapy. You need a psychologist or psychiatrist. You need to talk and have sessions with an expert not pastors.

There is something about you that giving your husband clues that all is not well. Why would he be threatening you with a babalawo? What have you done to arouse his suspicions? It's about 3 years since the event occurred!

I'm not going to ask you to simply 'get over it' because you obviously can't. You need an expert.
You are not worried about what happened but the chances of your husband finding out. Why do you think he'd find out? It's 2 years plus!

Why would he threaten you? How did the 'native doctor' stuff came in? You are scared about that...very very scared. I could come in with animal horns, cowries, sea shells and some other funny stuffs and you'll spin the beans...that includes everything thing you might have done before you married him.

I'm not here to judge you cos I'm worse than you. You are a good woman. I think you need to see an expert and if after that you still feel the need to tell him, by all means do so and damn the consequences. cry cry.

I was going to ask you to block this out of your mind and move on with your life but it's taking its toil on your mental state.

Has your moniker got any thing to do with the date of the 'rendezvous'??
Yes? I can imagine your pastor cumming and yelling on that Independence Day..."this is for Nigeria! then he'd erupt and draw a coat of arm around your lokoja.

Whatever happens I hope you find the solution to your problems. May God be with you.
My thought exactly! she's only afraid because of the native doctor threat. her story is incomplete.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Dhotseal(m): 8:08am On Jun 04, 2017
Dear OP,
Please forgive yourself for your mistake.
You must understand that when confess our sins, God is faithful to forgive us our sins. U need to forgive yourself too.

Do not confess to your husband, no good will come of it. Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by judgedredd22(m): 8:08am On Jun 04, 2017
Ishilove:

She hasn't found peace because she hasn't forgiven herself. She sees herself as worthless and undeserving of mercy

Truth sometimes is subjective, like in this case.

this kind of utterance usually comes from the experience of 'dancing ontop a cassava' that does not belong to you so many times cheesy thus the hardening of the heart and a dead conscience that compels one to keep quiet and continue 'dancing' in different 'foreign arenas' grin grin

ishiii baby, just confess.... oya.... i say confess!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Topgainer: 8:08am On Jun 04, 2017
This like your other posts sounds religiously correct but it is lies.
famosh:

She's not trying to prove anything; she only wants to make heaven. If she doesn't confess now that she still has the chance to, she will go to hell .
Which Hell is that? The one you are the gate keeper
or the one built by your general overseer for his followers.
Aside from confession to her husband, what other category of persons will be in this your Hell?
Weavon,
Lip gloss,
Ear ring,
A military woman for ever putting on trousers
Possession and consumption of Alcoholic beverages,
2 wives,
Not paying tithe,
Not being a member of your church,
Don't forget you will be the first to arrive in this Hell you created and have gone about pushing people to it.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by humilitypays(m): 8:09am On Jun 04, 2017
realmindz:

Men, these are the kind of women you should avoid and never marry.

Women who put their affairs first to their pastors.

You are a cheap prey for these religious entrepreneurs.

Once you over come this fear, you will do it again and again and again. Pastors, bishops, evangelists, gospel singers will fvk you over and over again.

Your type can't fall to anyone but to the religious ones.

My advice to you is to do away with your gullibity and face family. stop looking at these men like semi-gods. Think for yourself.

I repeat, you will do it again once you overcome this guilt and fear!!!

KingEbukasBlog, felixomor, ishilove, come carry your sister
I love this comment even though I don't agree with some of your words. From her write up, she is truly remorseful and I doubt she would cheat again.

But then, many girls, ladies and women are so gullible and can only fall for religious people.

These set of women will never fall for a guy who is not shouting holy holy, fire fire, heba heba‎. Once a guy pretends to be committed in Church, always sleeping in Church pretending to be holy, he doesn't even need to have a dime, and these set of over-religious ladies will throw themselves at him for free because he is their brother!

Even Apostle Paul said: don't be too good, don't be too bad, be in the middle....i don't like over religious ladies, they piss me off cos I know they mess up with their fellow over-religious brothers and god of men parading as men of God!‎

Guys don't marry a girl because she appears too religious and Churchy, you may regret!‎
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by judgedredd22(m): 8:10am On Jun 04, 2017
Luvdk:
Suspect kwa

yes oscof! i dey suspect say you dey enjoy to chop cassava well well! grin grin
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by BullionZ: 8:12am On Jun 04, 2017
Truth is, you already asked God to forgive you and from your story, you feel remorse for what you did.
I'm married and I condemn cheating.
if my wife confess that she cheated, I may forgive but I'll never till I die, trust her when it come to men, nobody cheat with their eyes closed.
stop thinking that God has closed doors for you cos that's wrong about Him. believe in yourself that everything is going to be fine and it'll be. some of this things are psychological, what you believe is what it is. DO NOT CONFESS TO HIM. let it be a lesson.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by OLUWAcypris1(f): 8:12am On Jun 04, 2017
realmindz:

I guess a pastor has fvkd u before...perhaps you are a target.

Wealkings everywhere. Gullible sheeples, worshipers of men

Na so 1 pastor go shag ur smelling as$hole punk like u. Maybe u have even bn raped by a homosexual pastor before na God com catch u.

I just remembered ur face now how u confessed on pulpit dat a pastor did it with u and u were flown abroad for stitches around ur as$holes, dt what u received was as big as cucumber idiet.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Topgainer: 8:13am On Jun 04, 2017
Justiyke4u:
Try and see a genuine prophet of God who is also a seer for counsel.
Stay away from all these seers and 'genuine' prophets/pastors.
They partner devil in ruining homes. You don't need such mediators to God. Jesus is more than enough for, says your Bible.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by realmindz: 8:14am On Jun 04, 2017
OLUWAcypris1:

Na so 1 pastor go shag ur smelling as$hole punk like u. Maybe u have even bn raped by a homosexual pastor before na God com catch u.

I just remembered ur face now how u confessed on pulpit dat a pastor did it with u and u were flown abroad for stitches around ur as$holes, dt what u received was as big as cucumber idiet.

Will you kipquayet grin
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by famosh: 8:14am On Jun 04, 2017
SSBN:
I have vowed never to get married to a Nigerian when in the course of a year u had up to 6 married women with kids fervently hit on me, going as far as feigning being sick at work and driving to my house. It took the grace of God to overcome the temptation. I have seen the wife of my friend (never told him) with guys in a hotel i lodged. My friends ex is married but still comes back for more. Something definately have changed in Nigerian society. Marraige is not the sacred institution it used to be. If you are a very sensitive guy, i will advice to steer clear of matrimony with contempirary Naija girls.
My brother, I just tire o! For me, as weird as e sound, my first criterion for woman, right from time up till now, na say she MUST be virgin before I even begin consider other better criteria.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by ChubbychummyICE(f): 8:14am On Jun 04, 2017
istoctober:

it will shock him. Am even worried about him hating me including other women entirely..
Definitely, he will send me packing for that.
Stop having a negative mindset dat he wud send u packing fast and pray and confess to him he wud forgive you
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by LordOfNaira: 8:15am On Jun 04, 2017
istoctober:
l had to open this account to tell this story and l know that l will be bashed for this but l really need to get it off my chest.
it was in 2014, that l cheated on him and since then, l have not been myself. l have confessed to Pastors but l can't forget it and my mind keep telling me that God has forgotten about me cos whenever l pray, l find it difficult to concentrate and that's why l want to confess to him.
l know he will send me packing because he said something like that to me and the fear is what is keeping me from confessing to him. l don't want to be disgraced out of my home cos my husband will definitely do it.
l can't blame him for my shortcomings but myself for allowing devil into my home.
l really need your advice for help.... You can curse me but l deserve it for being a loose woman but l seriously need help cos depression wants to take over my life that l think of suicide to escape shame and mockery from people in case he finds out.

Let me help. I am a trained relationship counsellor (although I am out of practice for now), but I can still help.

Listen, you have no choice but to tell him. Telling him will be hard, that is fact, but it is something that must be done, at least, to give yourself peace of mind and remove the guilt.

While doing it, these are things you must consider:

1. Telling him everything and holding nothing back. Holding a little back may come to haunt you later.

2. Never get defensive when your husband gets angry. You surely cannot expect him not to be mad at you. So, don't get angry too or get defensive when he gets mad. Never make excuses like "It was because you hurt me" or "I was drunk" or "But it was the first and only time"

3. Do not defend the person you cheated on him with. Don't say stuffs like: "It wasn't really his fault" or "he was apologetic" or "he was really sorry".

Take my advice and let us see how it plays out. Another thing is whatever comes out will be your punishment. You can't expect to cheat without consequences.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by moses93(m): 8:15am On Jun 04, 2017
pretend as if you are ill for like a week or there about, and whenever he ask you what is wrong, hold on for some second and say nothing. keep doing this until he get more worried and then call him at night, go down on your knees with tears in your eyes and confess to him. he will think that after all these years and you still come up to confess to him, he will pardon you and will equally know that u didn't do that because you wanted to do it. my own small idea though, thanks ma'am.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by missjane: 8:15am On Jun 04, 2017
I know some tribes in the east that the man will die if they know that their wives have cheated on them once and cover it..maybe the poster is from such regions that is why she is so positive that her husband will send her packing..instead of dying in guilt u can ask your husband for a separation.. not divorce.. that u want to clear your head..maybe he will figure out himself that u did something. It's not a do or die affair..
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Luvdk(f): 8:16am On Jun 04, 2017
judgedredd22:

yes oscof! i dey suspect say you dey enjoy to chop cassava well well! grin grin
B4 nko
Any woman that says she doesn't enjoy cassava is a bloody liar or perhaps sick
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Omonigeriarere: 8:16am On Jun 04, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:
The moment a woman cheats on me, she should know that she is Only Using Extra Time in the relationship.

Even if I get to know when we are both 99 years old, I will send you packing. Regardless of whether we have 2000 new infants.

There will be no reason that will make me keep you.

For the sake of your peace of mind, tell him. But know that if I am him, you are leaving that same day.

Even Jesus that saves an adulterous woman from stoning will send such woman packing.

Thiais because of the fact that the only ground for divorce which Bible tolerates is adultery.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by jelash: 8:17am On Jun 04, 2017
Young03:
Let by-gone be by-gone

let it be ur secret..... God will be d one to judge u
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by OLUWAcypris1(f): 8:17am On Jun 04, 2017
grin
realmindz:

Will you kipquayet grin
grin
realmindz:

Will you kipquayet grin
Confess ur sins dat is all, am outta here
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by OLUWAcypris1(f): 8:18am On Jun 04, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Let me help. I am a trained relationship counsellor (although I am out of practice for now), but I can still help.

Listen, you have no choice but to tell him. Telling him will be hard, that is fact, but it is something that must be done, at least, to give yourself peace of mind and remove the guilt.

While doing it, these are things you must consider:

1. Telling him everything and holding nothing back. Holding a little back may come to haunt you later.

2. Never get defensive when your husband gets angry. You surely cannot expect him not to be mad at you. So, don't get angry too or get defensive when he gets mad. Never make excuses like "It was because you hurt me" or "I was drunk" or "But it was the first and only time"

3. Do not defend the person you cheated on him with. Don't say stuffs like: "It wasn't really his fault" or "he was apologetic" or "he was really sorry".

Take my advice and let us see how it plays out. Another thing is whatever comes out will be your punishment. You can't expect to cheat without consequences.

God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by henryhemon(m): 8:18am On Jun 04, 2017
judgedredd22:

this kind of utterance usually comes from the experience of 'dancing ontop a cassava' that does not belong to you so many times cheesy thus the hardening of the heart and a dead conscience that compels one to keep quiet and continue 'dancing' in different 'foreign arenas' grin grin

ishiii baby, just confess.... oya.... i say confess!! grin grin grin grin

That one don over do no mind her she want to op to be like her.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by siloXIX(m): 8:19am On Jun 04, 2017
istoctober:
l had to open this account to tell this story and l know that l will be bashed for this but l really need to get it off my chest.
it was in 2014, that l cheated on him and since then, l have not been myself. l have confessed to Pastors but l can't forget it and my mind keep telling me that God has forgotten about me cos whenever l pray, l find it difficult to concentrate and that's why l want to confess to him.
l know he will send me packing because he said something like that to me and the fear is what is keeping me from confessing to him. l don't want to be disgraced out of my home cos my husband will definitely do it.
l can't blame him for my shortcomings but myself for allowing devil into my home.
l really need your advice for help.... You can curse me but l deserve it for being a loose woman but l seriously need help cos depression wants to take over my life that l think of suicide to escape shame and mockery from people in case he finds out.

I can see that you have changed but you are still not at peace. You know that confessing to him is what will give you peace but the devil wants you to believe that you will lose your husband.

That may be true though but to be totally free, confess to him. Don't make it longer than now.

He may throw you out when you do confess but you will get peace.

And finally, pray to God ( when you are out) and your husband will call you back
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by judgedredd22(m): 8:21am On Jun 04, 2017
Luvdk:
B4 nko
Any woman that says she doesn't enjoy cassava is a bloody liar or perhaps sick

i love this your answer....

so, you say you like cassava ehn kwa, ...i get big cassava! cheesy
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by micholo123(m): 8:21am On Jun 04, 2017
My advice to you is to confess to your husband because if you don't, and he later finds out he will never know about this remorse you are showing now.

If you check responses to your post you will realise that in almost all the real life experiences that were shared in which the wife confessed the husband forgave, you know why? because the confession came from the wife.

Those saying you should not confess that it will backfire should be truthful to you and tell you the likely consequence of your husband finding out on his own.

Lastly the fact the the cheating was with a pastor also might also have an influence on the way your husband will judge the issue, any reasonable person knows many of the so called pastors prey on vulnerability of ladies to commit all sorts of atrocities.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply)

Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) / Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.