Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him (104730 Views)

I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by MisterGrace: 7:28am On Jun 04, 2017
BuddhaPalm:

Pragmatism man...

So you'd rather have a home broken, a man emotionally scarred for life, and a remorseful woman disgraced - just to satisfy your sadism, concealed behind morality.

It is better the husband know. That marriage is not scared anymore. Not until the man knows and deal with this in his soul.

Then maybe they can renew their covenant again. Only then can the sanctity and sacredness return.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by ShaqFu: 7:30am On Jun 04, 2017
Ishilove:

You just wan find my mouth but I won't give you that satisfaction.

Fvck off and stay fvcked off!
Believe me when I tell you I was fucked_ thoroughly this morning and I came off pretty well. So no need to reiterate it again.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by eameh30: 7:30am On Jun 04, 2017
istoctober:

l feel has forgiven me, but l have not forgiven myself. l have changed from such life ever since then.
Your confession should be based on true repentance. And repentance in Greek is metanoia meaning change of mind..... Have a true change of mind and confess ma bcoz your sins are forgiven.
Don't rely on the reward; like him hating you or throw you out or the shame, these are devices used by the devil to distract you from the right thing.
Any pastor that said you should keep it a secret is not having the fear of God in him.
Pray very well to be sure you are ready for the tax and proceeds immediately.
Call him to a quiet place, talk of memories you have shared together, let the story out after the memories and beg him for forgiveness not to be worthy as a wife but just forgiveness to free your heart. Many will talk at you but I'm telling you; they do worse and will never feel remorse. They have a heart of a stone so please don't look at human coz they will fail you. Look onto Jesus the author and finisher of your faith.
Look at your saviour; if you look at yourself, you will only be depressed, if you look at people you will only see criticism. Look onto Jesus.
If your husband is a true Christian, nothing is too much to forgive.
Don't conclude that he won't forgive you for nothing is too much for God to do. God change the heart of a king and destroy the entire nation to favour someone so why not you? God direct your path.
Recommendation for you; download Joseph Prince sermons and listen and see God bringing you out of your situation, you can find the videos on wapistan.info or the audio on podbay.fm

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by realmindz: 7:31am On Jun 04, 2017
felixomor:

0h please
What do u know about guilt and fear?

Shift abeg.
You just had to find a way to push your agenda with somebody's predicament without offering any meaningful advice.

Mscheww.

I won't be surprised if you are one of those holy brothers smashing girls in church...just pray you dont near those I know cus you will be skinned alive
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Luvdk(f): 7:31am On Jun 04, 2017
realmindz:

Men, these are the kind of women you should avoid and never marry.

Women who put their affairs first to their pastors.

You are a cheap prey for these religious entrepreneurs.

Once you over come this fear, you will do it again and again and again. Pastors, bishops, evangelists, gospel singers will fvk you over and over again.

Your type can't fall to anyone but to the religious ones.

My advice to you is to do away with your gullibity and face family. stop looking at these men like semi-gods. Think for yourself.

I repeat, you will do it again once you overcome this guilt and fear!!!

KingEbukasBlog, felixomor, ishilove, come carry your sister
Sharrapp!

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Ishilove: 7:31am On Jun 04, 2017
realmindz:

what's my pain?

The truth is that you are an hypocrite with double mouth and reality is far catching up with you....

you came here to bash your fellow ladies accusing them of blackmail, you made it clear that they are just mean to bring down the men of God.... and here you are with another side of the story.

Are you not ashamed of yourself??
I refuse to bear the brunt of your sub-zero IQ. Of course you didn't understand my posts so you can type crap all you want.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by bigpicture001: 7:31am On Jun 04, 2017
....not everything in this world are meant to be exposed.ur guilt is enuf punishment.kip it a secret. and don't confess.must you confess and ruin ur life and family.just learn to change!
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by ShaqFu: 7:31am On Jun 04, 2017
pressplay411:

I see your point regarding him getting violent, people especially the very religious can be quite unpredictable. But that's where her timing and the presentation comes in. I still think the parents should only be involved after the fact. But either way, it requires tact.
I couldn't agree more, sir. I greet you.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by cutieme(m): 7:31am On Jun 04, 2017
istoctober:

it was with a pastor in one of the pentecostal churches and he is still living in the sin of adultery. l still hate myself and curse that day for the act l committed.
Thx for your words, it means alot to me now.
God is going to punish most pastors i swear!But how did it happen?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by calqus: 7:31am On Jun 04, 2017
istoctober:
l had to open this account to tell this story and l know that l will be bashed for this but l really need to get it off my chest.
it was in 2014, that l cheated on him and since then, l have not been myself. l have confessed to Pastors but l can't forget it and my mind keep telling me that God has forgotten about me cos whenever l pray, l find it difficult to concentrate and that's why l want to confess to him.
l know he will send me packing because he said something like that to me and the fear is what is keeping me from confessing to him. l don't want to be disgraced out of my home cos my husband will definitely do it.
l can't blame him for my shortcomings but myself for allowing devil into my home.
l really need your advice for help.... You can curse me but l deserve it for being a loose woman but l seriously need help cos depression wants to take over my life that l think of suicide to escape shame and mockery from people in case he finds out.
u don't need 2 tell him, ask ur God 4 4givnes n dat will b all in as much as u will never indulge in it again... U av conscience n may God 4giv us all.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by emi89: 7:32am On Jun 04, 2017
if u both worship at the same church then I will advice u to go along with ur pastor if possible with some elders too and don't make d confession alone and secondly u need to ask for God intervention but I know ur husband will not not send u packing and don't allow ur husband to find out this from another person coz that may spoil everything. make d bold step n stop thinking coz it may lead to another thing. wish u all d best of luck
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 04, 2017
istoctober:

l have asked a pastor and he said l shouldn't confess but am worried cos he told me on Sunday that his uncle who is a native doctor will know if l am cheating on him.

There is something you are not telling us. I think your story isn't complete.

For almost 3 years, you've been battling with the psychological effects of your action with your pastor. Within this time, you believe the state of your mind affected your pregnancy.

I think you need serious therapy. You need a psychologist or psychiatrist. You need to talk and have sessions with an expert not pastors.

There is something about you that giving your husband clues that all is not well. Why would he be threatening you with a babalawo? What have you done to arouse his suspicions? It's about 3 years since the event occurred!

I'm not going to ask you to simply 'get over it' because you obviously can't. You need an expert.
You are not worried about what happened but the chances of your husband finding out. Why do you think he'd find out? It's 2 years plus!

Why would he threaten you? How did the 'native doctor' stuff came in? You are scared about that...very very scared. I could come in with animal horns, cowries, sea shells and some other funny stuffs and you'll spin the beans...that includes everything thing you might have done before you married him.

I'm not here to judge you cos I'm worse than you. You are a good woman. I think you need to see an expert and if after that you still feel the need to tell him, by all means do so and damn the consequences. cry cry.

I was going to ask you to block this out of your mind and move on with your life but it's taking its toil on your mental state.

Has your moniker got any thing to do with the date of the 'rendezvous'??
Yes? I can imagine your pastor cumming and yelling on that Independence Day..."this is for Nigeria! then he'd erupt and draw a coat of arm around your lokoja.

Whatever happens I hope you find the solution to your problems. May God be with you.

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by anselemmore: 7:32am On Jun 04, 2017
istoctober:
l had to open this account to tell this story and l know that l will be bashed for this but l really need to get it off my chest.
it was in 2014, that l cheated on him and since then, l have not been myself. l have confessed to Pastors but l can't forget it and my mind keep telling me that God has forgotten about me cos whenever l pray, l find it difficult to concentrate and that's why l want to confess to him.
l know he will send me packing because he said something like that to me and the fear is what is keeping me from confessing to him. l don't want to be disgraced out of my home cos my husband will definitely do it.
l can't blame him for my shortcomings but myself for allowing devil into my home.
l really need your advice for help.... You can curse me but l deserve it for being a loose woman but l seriously need help cos depression wants to take over my life that l think of suicide to escape shame and mockery from people in case he finds out.
u did well continue cheating its allowed
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Luvdk(f): 7:32am On Jun 04, 2017
You wanna kill yourself because of one s2upid man cheesy
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by ShaqFu: 7:33am On Jun 04, 2017
LeanonGOD:
2Chronicles 7:14 If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will FORGIVE their sin and HEAL their land. Salvation is God's GRACE.
Oh spare me that mumble jumble. God's grace when someone's mind is eating her up? Perish the thought.

No wonder peeps like hardmirror always have a field day shaming peeps like you when you use biblical reference(s) to justify suffering.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 04, 2017
Nuezha:

Serious!

Please consider the following before you think of confessing, because he will ask you.

Who did you cheat on him with? Better not be his family member, friend, business partner, a lowlife (his driver, gateman etc), your old timer, because these will make it hard (not impossible) for him to pardon you.

Where did you cheat? Better not be in his home.

When did you cheat? Better not be moments when he was sick or had any problem.

Why did you cheat? No reason is cogent enough if you're legally married to him.

Confession is good, but seeking counsel before confession is the best move.

I shld insult you but I really do not see d need... Guess yu just need sm enlightnment...

What do you mean by LOW LIFE... People like yu will kill a driver or security man assignd to yu because of #100 because, to you, being a driver or a gateman makes them less of a man...

Well, I need not preach to yu... All I need do is plead with you to please treat people arround yu with respect no matter dere status... Who knws, that driver today may be yur boss tomoro cos NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT...

NB: I'm not supporting infidelity, I'm just trying to correct the person behind this moniker for the wrong choice of words
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by cutieme(m): 7:35am On Jun 04, 2017
eameh30:

Your confession should be based on true repentance. And repentance in Greek is metanoia meaning change of mind..... Have a true change of mind and confess ma bcoz your sins are forgiven.
Don't rely on the reward; like him hating you or throw you out or the shame, these are devices used by the devil to distract you from the right thing.
Any pastor that said you should keep it a secret is not having the fear of God in him.
Pray very well to be sure you are ready for the tax and proceeds immediately.
Call him to a quiet place, talk of memories you have shared together, let the story out after the memories and beg him for forgiveness not to be worthy as a wife but just forgiveness to free your heart. Many will talk at you but I'm telling you; they do worse and will never feel remorse. They have a heart of a stone so please don't look at human coz they will fail you. Look onto Jesus the author and finisher of your faith.
Look at your saviour; if you look at yourself, you will only be depressed, if you look at people you will only see criticism. Look onto Jesus.
If your husband is a true Christian, nothing is too much to forgive.
Don't conclude that he won't forgive you for nothing is too much for God to do. God change the heart of a king and destroy the entire nation to favour someone so why not you? God direct your path.
Recommendation for you; download Joseph Prince sermons and listen and see God bringing you out of your situation, you can find the videos on wapistan.info or the audio on podbay.fm
Please follow this advice,it's the best!

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Mbariga1: 7:35am On Jun 04, 2017
Nuezha:

Serious!

Please consider the following before you think of confessing, because he will ask you.

Who did you cheat on him with? Better not be his family member, friend, business partner, a lowlife (his driver, gateman etc), your old timer, because these will make it hard (not impossible) for him to pardon you.

you are natureraly blessed with wisdom
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by realmindz: 7:35am On Jun 04, 2017
Luvdk:
Sharrapp!
lol, I swear I'm sure of what ayam saying....

She's feeling fear and guilt and once she overcomes, she will do it again...shes not the first neither will she be the last.

Gullible people like her are cheap preys for these men of God
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by victorDanladi: 7:37am On Jun 04, 2017
realmindz:

When I read and saw your religiosity, I knew it would be a pastor.

To all pastors, Mark my name, I Am realmindz, the day I catch any of you with any female that is my relative be it sister, cousin, or wife etc....Consider yourself gone....

And the pastors and Christians will be forming holy holy.
especially the Pentecostal pastors.

How will someone study this kind verse and the koji will not be looking for what to explore:

"Let him kiss me with the kisses of his
mouth! For your love is better than wine,
your anointing oils are fragrant, your name
is perfume poured out; therefore the
maidens love you. Draw me after you, let
us make haste. The king has brought me
into his chambers. (NRSV 1:2-4)

Let him kiss me with the kisses of his
mouth: for thy love is better than wine.
Because of the savour of thy good
ointments thy name is as ointment poured
forth, therefore do the virgins love thee.
Draw me, we will run after thee: the king
hath brought me into his chambers. (KJV
1:2-4)"
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Obason22(m): 7:37am On Jun 04, 2017
I love my forefather's tradition, we forbids to make love to somebody's wife, and our wife cannot dare to laying down for another man to climb, except u are a divorced type. some that tried it went mad moment she step foot to d market, (NKWO) just of May 2009, a police in our clan got married to one Yeye idiomatic woman from south West, they actually warned her about d tradition but she fail to deaf ear, her reason was that her husband don't always sit at home cos of his police work, now dictionary cannot define her english, so be warned some part of nsukka cannot be taking for granted once u get married to their man, wether u confuse or cofes, python will Send u parking.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 04, 2017
Why why why
This is one of the reasons I don't wanna get married
My wife will give to anoda guy except me
Thinking of it alone gives me chills
But y una don marry
It's not the cheating dats d problem sef it's d love nd joy dat ur husband would have been feeling thinking wherever he was that his wife loves him
Totally unaware she was there opening d kpekus to another guy
It sounds foolish until it has actually happened to you
D past is past
If only u won't open for anoda guy again
Buh seriously it disgust me
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by realmindz: 7:38am On Jun 04, 2017
Ishilove:

I refuse to bear the brunt of your sub-zero IQ. Of course you didn't understand my posts so you can type crap all you want.

Oh, now I need the holy spirit to understand your post and should not read with a carnal mind.

By Gods grace it will be your turn

Olodo
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Krossbow123: 7:38am On Jun 04, 2017
istoctober:

l lost my three months preggy cos of my depreesion in Jan, 2016. Ever since, l have not been myself. l keep seeing myself as not worth living.
Each time l look at him, l have this guilty conscience that l have disappointed God and my parents. I cry in my lonely hours and it has made me to stay calm even in my right at home, l felt that l deserve everything that is happening to me.
if you confess and you survived it, kiss trust good bye. and for like 3 months, he will be depress. Sex will be suspended for weeks if not months.. so my candid advice.. don't confess
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Ikville(m): 7:39am On Jun 04, 2017
Now lez face reality...d deed is done & any mudslinging wont change anything. But u r remorseful & for ur peace of mind, u NEED to confess to & seek forgiveness from d betrayed.
U need ro understand dat ur husband has a rite to his feelings. Dat means anyway he takes it is justified. Also understand dat he may not want u anymore etc, but wot is important is ur confession & peace of mind. U stand a betta chance of keeping ur family if he learns of dis infidelity FROM u.
But u need to pray, pray & pray cos daz d only thing dat can save ur marriage
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by OLUWAcypris1(f): 7:39am On Jun 04, 2017
realmindz:

Men, these are the kind of women you should avoid and never marry.

Women who put their affairs first to their pastors.

You are a cheap prey for these religious entrepreneurs.

Once you over come this fear, you will do it again and again and again. Pastors, bishops, evangelists, gospel singers will fvk you over and over again.

Your type can't fall to anyone but to the religious ones.

My advice to you is to do away with your gullibity and face family. stop looking at these men like semi-gods. Think for yourself.

I repeat, you will do it again once you overcome this guilt and fear!!!

KingEbukasBlog, felixomor, ishilove, come carry your sister
Imagine wat ds 1 is saying. Sharap

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Mbariga1: 7:39am On Jun 04, 2017
istoctober:

l have asked a pastor and he said l shouldn't confess but am worried cos he told me on Sunday that his uncle who is a native doctor will know if l am cheating on him.

but why did you cheat on him and now that you have comitted the offence are you fulfilled now
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Obason22(m): 7:41am On Jun 04, 2017
Obason22:
I love my forefather's tradition, we forbids to make love to somebody's wife, and our wife cannot dare to laying down for another man to climb, except u are a divorced type. some that tried it went mad moment she step foot to d market, (NKWO) just of May 2009, a police in our clan got married to one Yeye idiomatic woman from south West, they actually warned her about d tradition but she fail to deaf ear, her reason was that her husband don't always sit at home cos of his police work, now dictionary cannot define her english, so be warned some part of nsukka cannot be taking for granted once u get married to their man, wether u confuse or cofes, python will Send u parking.
and if d man discorver and keep quite and continue to eat d food u cooked then ur price is sickness that will led to ur death.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by MsJackson: 7:42am On Jun 04, 2017
Nuezha:

Serious!

So drivers and gatemen are lowlives? YOU STUPIDITY KNOWS NO BOUNDS.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by realmindz: 7:42am On Jun 04, 2017
OLUWAcypris1:
Imagine wat ds 1 is saying. Sharap
I guess a pastor has fvkd u before...perhaps you are a target.
Wealkings everywhere. Gullible sheeples, worshipers of men
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by 99foxxy(f): 7:43am On Jun 04, 2017
Na wa for this aunty oh, your busy killing yourself over sex you had with a pastor and it was just once oh, come on, what if your husband is a champion in having sex with women even as he is married to you? Abeg forget that thing joor...is your husband now God that forgives sins? Your brain is playing you. When you see countless married men sleeping with minors and they smile as if it's nothing, don't confess to him, let God be your judge and move on with your life to the next level but if you want to be miserable all your life, confess to him and face the shock of your life cus men don't forgive when it comes to cheating! You and the pastor will face it real must especially if the pastor is married then be ready for your husband, pastor's wife and all. The ball is in your court.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) / Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.