Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Whogohost Is One Of The Worst Hosting To Use: My Experience - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Whogohost Is One Of The Worst Hosting To Use: My Experience (770 Views)

Whogohost Is The Most Nonsense Hosting Company In Nigeria Here's Why / Best Hosting To Use For My Site / Whogohost Is Rubbish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whogohost Is One Of The Worst Hosting To Use: My Experience by zeroseconds: 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
i have almost 6 websites hosted on whogohost just to promote Buynaijaproducts, but i can tell me i am very disappointed. everyday, the websites are always down, couple with the fact that almost every night, they take your website down with an excuse of performing upgrades and shits..

Their customer service is also shit .i recently migrated one of the websites to namecheap, their customer service is over excellent, anytime you need help, someone would respond to you immediately. They never experience downtimes unlike whogohost.

The reason for this article is because currently my website is currently down. i think they should just be selling domain names and forget about hosting...
Re: Whogohost Is One Of The Worst Hosting To Use: My Experience by PulseWeb: 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
Visit https://www.extrahostpro.com

With our wealth of experience and expertise, we decided to bring the Smart approach to you - the home user.

Our public web hosting platform is built using the same cloud solution powered by OnAPP and cPanel hosting control panel used by corporate clients.

We use only the highest quality hardware components and software to create and maintain our bespoke platform because at Extra Host Pro, we want customers to understand how straightforward web hosting can be without the unnecessary stresses of downtime and fuss.

Our objective is to create an industry-leading brand through outstanding service and customer satisfaction.
Re: Whogohost Is One Of The Worst Hosting To Use: My Experience by cluewebhost(m): 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
Sorry about the experience.

(1) (Reply)

Re: Online Payment Gateway That Accept Merchants From Nigeria / Active Instagram Account For Sale / Website Scraping And Auto Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.