Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

What's The Difference Between A Stripper And A Prostitute?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Difference Between A Stripper And A Prostitute?? (3557 Views)

Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out / Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Difference Between A Stripper And A Prostitute?? by Gistbro(m): 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
I was with few friends today and an argument grew up.. Though we had lots and lots of argument.. People with different ideas about this question.. Now I bring it to the house..
What's the difference between a stripper and a prostitute??
Source:http//:gistbro.com

Re: What's The Difference Between A Stripper And A Prostitute?? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
Well,the both of them are oloshos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Difference Between A Stripper And A Prostitute?? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
Gistbro:

I was with few friends today and an argument grew up.. Though we had lots and lots of argument.. People with different ideas about this question.. Now I bring it to the house..
What's the difference between a stripper and a prostitute??
Source:http//:gistbro.com

1. The spelling sha .. grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between A Stripper And A Prostitute?? by Angeleena(m): 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
hmmm,sisters from different mothers..
Re: What's The Difference Between A Stripper And A Prostitute?? by thesicilian: 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
Its the same difference between a pillow and a cushion.
Re: What's The Difference Between A Stripper And A Prostitute?? by marshalcarter: 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
spelling grin
Re: What's The Difference Between A Stripper And A Prostitute?? by Young03(m): 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
The same difference between Mouth Action and masturbation
Re: What's The Difference Between A Stripper And A Prostitute?? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
Why did you waste time arguing about this when you could easily have googled it and maintained peace and quiet?

Prostitutes have sex for money.

Strippers get undressed, while dancing seductively, for money. You aren't even allowed to touch them in some cases.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between A Stripper And A Prostitute?? by minexpo(m): 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
nawa grin grin grin
Re: What's The Difference Between A Stripper And A Prostitute?? by thowbie7ven(m): 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
Both dey under one Association...
Re: What's The Difference Between A Stripper And A Prostitute?? by rose54321: 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
Dude use google, not everything should be a nairaland topic.
Stripper : A stripper or exotic dancer is a person whose occupation involves performing striptease in a public adult entertainment venue such as a strip club.

Hooker: a person, in particular a woman, who engages in sexual activity for payment.
Re: What's The Difference Between A Stripper And A Prostitute?? by Edopesin: 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
i fear u oo undecided
Tahrah:
Well,the both of them are oloshos

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between A Stripper And A Prostitute?? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
Edopesin:
i fear u oo undecided
Wetin i do o?
Re: What's The Difference Between A Stripper And A Prostitute?? by kirchofff(m): 3:15am On Jun 04, 2017
strippers seduce u, charge ur body then u go knack a prostitute...the strippers job is to warm u up for the match
Re: What's The Difference Between A Stripper And A Prostitute?? by Lionessza6(f): 4:55pm On May 04, 2020
A stripper is a prostitute in the making who is still reluctant to go all the way (in denial about her /his destiny ) grin.

A prostitute is a someone that receives money for sexual favours or acts.
Re: What's The Difference Between A Stripper And A Prostitute?? by Yenkaonka: 10:20am On May 05, 2020
Do you wish to meet your match?
Have you been looking for someone with the same interests as you?

Look no further, at meet.ng we pair potential matches and create hookups.
We understand that you might be too busy to find a lover/partner, relationship, so we bridge the gap for you by matching your with the opposite sex who are also looking for love or a relationship.

Send us a message, you're just a DM away from getting your next gf/bf, life partner.........

https:///r961va

(1) (Reply)

Rich And Ugly Vs Handsome And Broke / Yoruba Guys Do Marry Igbo Girls, But Igbo Guys Hardly Do Same..why???? / Beautiful U.S Female Army Shares Lovely Photos In Her Camouflage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.