Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,913 members, 7,952,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:56 PM

Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly (44694 Views)

Contact Details Of The 109 Senators In Nigeria / President Buhari Dissolves 8th National Assembly / Hon. Idu Igariwey's Law-making Score-card In The 8th National Assembly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly by bkool7(m): 9:17am On Jun 04, 2017
ndcide:

You are too emotional about Dino. You can't be objective.
And you must be under his payroll to be the only one raising him
Re: Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly by greatJohnson(m): 9:24am On Jun 04, 2017
Senator Andy Uba is a total failure and a bunch of disappointment to Anambra south. He only remember his people during campaign, he's at it again aspiring for governorship seeking for our support. God will judge all of you (selfish) politicians. My rating for him. -1/10.

2 Likes

Re: Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly by OlujobaSamuel: 9:26am On Jun 04, 2017
ojotobiloba1:

What is ds one saying?. I only rate Adeyeye s outta of dem, omoworare is just warming bench, he is as useless as cuadrado
you might be right, probably docile now, but was active at onset of this house.
my reason for rating them better is the fact that they never allowed the tinubu factor cloud their participation in the house, however the best for me amongst the trio is Adeyeye.
Re: Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly by ojotobiloba1: 9:32am On Jun 04, 2017
OlujobaSamuel:

you might be right, probably docile now, but was active at onset of this house.
my reason for rating them better is the fact that they never allowed the tinubu factor cloud their participation in the house, however the best for me amongst the trio is Adeyeye.

Seconded with you as well, Infact, av never seen omoworare on TV in Senate plenary session eida commenting or opposing a motion let alone handling appropriation bill
Re: Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly by profsho1(m): 9:40am On Jun 04, 2017
The 3 senators representing Kwara State are nothing but just mere spectators in the national assembly. 3 of them hold key posts in this 8th national assembly (u all know what am talking about). But unfortunately for them, na curses Kwara people are reigning on them bcuz they have nothing to show for common people in the state.
I will manage to give them -9/10

1 Like

Re: Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly by caracas: 9:50am On Jun 04, 2017
OVI75:

You Are not Alone, Considering The Support he Enjoined Against A Coalition of Federal Forces..

Well My Thread Made Front Page After 5 Years As Guest &4years As Member on nairaland .

I Dedicate This Thread To Chelsea Fans That Are Pained That Madrid Has Broken The Jinx,And Also To Barca Fans That Av No Point Of Superior Argument against Ronaldo Been D Better Of Messi.

Hala Madrid,My Senator Is Supposedly Watching The Match In A Popular Hotel All Na Fr Publicity I Know.

If E Pain Barca Fans We'll,Well Oya Where DAT Ratak Rat Killer
Oga ,this is how the sentiment would go.....
Cr7 played for the better team ........
Messi was by far the better player ........
So since the award is an individual award n not a team award ........
Messi wud win the best player award .
Re: Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly by LwlJaja: 10:13am On Jun 04, 2017
my senator from Zamfara north senatorial district senator Tijjani Yahaya Kaura he's doing better to his people we are proud of him.
Re: Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 04, 2017
VEE2010:

Oga, is NSE Bruce a senator?
My brother, thanks for asking. I've been asking myself the same question, if that is the Bruce?
Re: Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly by saintcasmir(m): 11:13am On Jun 04, 2017
kingyele:
Dr Yele Omogunwa is my senator.
-1000000000/100. The only thing he does was to follow corrupt saraki to court.
No bill
No motion
His constituency has been in darkness for the past 3 years now.
The birth of that dude should have been prevented with condom. So useless
Re: Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly by djacob(m): 11:15am On Jun 04, 2017
sen. Magnus Abe, deceive Ogoni people with Unep report and the clean up bla bla bla....many innocent soul were destroyed for the sake of this man
#worstsenatoreverliveth#
Re: Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly by SoNature(m): 11:23am On Jun 04, 2017
vikstandon:
Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe

Oratory...................5/10
Sponsoring of bills...3/10
Fighting.....................8/10
Argument..................6/10
Constituency projects and programs....0/10
South East championing initiative.........10/10

I consider Enyinnaya Abaribe and Ike Ekweremadu the best senators from South East.

When it comes to projecting stop arguments for or against bills, leave it for Abaribe while Ekweremadu is good at constituency projects and providing strong leadership.

My senator from Imo is still new and learning.
Re: Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly by moete(m): 11:36am On Jun 04, 2017
To be honest I think the 8th senate has out performed all other previous senate; most Nigerians actually do not follow their proceedings, hence a very poor appraisal to the Senate. . I would advice we always watch NTA parliament , so as to have a better understanding of the works being done by the 8th senate , we are not there yet but it is a work in progress, my own best senators are Adeola Yayi and Magnus Abe
Re: Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly by icankel: 11:59am On Jun 04, 2017
paulasca4real:
My senator, Dino melaye, representing kogi west senatorial district is one of the best performing senator. And by God s grace we will send him back come 2019 to continue the good job. Tual for the man wet sabi.
Until u realize ur vote doesn't count in sending him back. His looted money will do d magic and me n u will come on Nairaland to comment

1 Like

Re: Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly by Lescott7(m): 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
I will score my senator monsurah sunmonu representing Oyo central senatorial district 2/10. The 2 she scored is because she is the chairperson Senate committee on foreign affairs.
Re: Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly by icankel: 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
My able Sen. Andy Uba is busy trying to bring APC to my state even without laying any project to our constituency. We must collect d money from him and still send him back to his ancestors

2 Likes

Re: Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly by rahman25: 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
gist4real:

Pls what exactly has Yayi done?
I really need to know.

For me he has been active in the assembly and not a passive member. Maternity issues felt his presence. I am a witness to that. Overall he is a good combo with the rest Lagos senators
Re: Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly by Sabado(m): 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
Osun where are your celebrity senators??
Re: Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
preshieamadina:
I just dey wonder if senator Thomson George sekibo mouth no dey smell as him no dey contribute anything for the floor of the house
u dey for our district so.. Lol.. That man is humbly useless to humanity.
Re: Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly by ameenuqaraye: 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
idris4r83:
Senator shehu sani is an a**hole. He is a pdp member in d hallowed chamber and apc member back in his constituency.
you cant be serious
Re: Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly by rafabenitez: 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
porozhniy:
Is Ben Uwajumogu repping Okigwe zone still a sinnator?
He is as useless as they come.
Dat one na fat big frog.

1 Like

Re: Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly by DAGAUDA(m): 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
8th Senate we expect more as recession is about to finally opt out from Nigeria
Re: Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly by Chuksgeo: 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
This is one of the most sincere threads on Nairaland that is void of tribal or religious sentiments.
kudos to OP.

For the senator representing my zone Imo North, Sen. Uwajimogu Benji, after the re-run election in which many people believe it was widely rigged with the aid of the state governor which made him the only elected APC senator in the SE thinking this would probably make him grab such position in the Senate like the DSP which he couldn't.

Ever since then we haven't heard anything good or bad about him. I rate him -320/10. The other two senators in Imo state are as good as a mirage.

In fact the 8th Senate is a Wack.
Re: Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly by idris4r83(m): 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
ameenuqaraye:
you cant be serious
how serious can i be? Lol
Re: Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly by kerry57: 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hope Ozodinma,orlu senatorial zone rep my people in the senate. I haven't got any positive contribution in senate from him aside controversies. Made a lot of promises during the election and my people are still waiting for the fulfillment.
8th senate had resolved their leadership crises and finally settling for paddy paddy senate as usual where they reach egocentric agreements.
I will give active senator to Senator Abaribe (Abia) and Ben Bruce

1 Like

Re: Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly by TRAY2(m): 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
So far Ekweremmadu has been the best representative of his people, from the feedback from his constituency, how I wish they get to see this thread. As for my Ebonyi South, Senator Sunny Ogbuorji...u dey fall our hand big time
Re: Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly by discusant: 11:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
kerry57:
Hope Ozodinma,orlu senatorial zone rep my people in the senate. I haven't got any positive contribution in senate from him aside controversies. Made a lot of promises during the election and my people are still waiting for the fulfillment.
8th senate had resolved their leadership crises and finally settling for paddy paddy senate as usual where they reach egocentric agreements.
I will give active senator to Senator Abaribe (Abia) and Ben Bruce

ONE THING I CAN'T FORGET LISTENING TO HOPE UZODINMA CAMPAIGN IN IMO WEST IN 2011 WAS HOPE SAYING THAT SINCE HE WAS YOUNG, HE HEARD POLITICIANS FROM ORLU, INCLUDING KO MBADIWE, LAMENTING OVER THE ABSENCE OF PIPE BORNE WATER IN ORLU AREA.

UZODINMA SAID, VOTE HIM AND HE MUST BRING PIPE BORNE WATER TO ORLU. NEARLY EIGHT YEARS AFTER, HOPE IN SENATE, NO PIPE BORNE WATER IN ORLU. HOPE HARDLY MOVES BEYOND HIS OMUMA HOME IN ORU EAST WHERE HE HAS FANATIC SUPPORTERS.

2 Likes

Re: Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly by davinchi(m): 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
Is Ita Enang a senator? I guess you dont know who your senator is

muller101:
Mine ITA Enang active in budget padding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje And Jide Sanwoolu Pictured Together In Church On New Year Day (pics) / Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood / Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.