Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested (48130 Views)

BBNaija: DJ Exclusive Reacts To Anto’s Eviction, Predicts Miracle For The Win / Blogger Shades Dammy Krane Over Wizkid Beef In A Very Insultive Manner / Shots Fired?! Rapper, CDQ Comes At Dammy Krane Over His Arrest In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested by Dube07: 9:58am On Jun 04, 2017
Gbam
Re: DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested by shammah1(m): 10:04am On Jun 04, 2017
He should pay me my production money before shading someone

1 Like

Re: DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 04, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Real Bad.

Yhu don't kick a man that's down and yhu never out a bro in public like that but you know this celeb cats, snitching and bitching comes with the territory for most of dem.

Buurrr, only God knows, if he gave advice earlier; would it have been taken in good faith or misunderstood and twisted as the "nigga just hating"?!
may God deliver our boykrane o!

Real OG spotted
Stay real cuz

1 Like

Re: DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested by Life4Varnity: 10:12am On Jun 04, 2017
Pls who is controlling his twitter account now ?

by the time he comes back from jail, the nygga go change him name and comes up with an exuse like seun egbegbe

Nigerians can lie for the world

we waiting for you sir...

safe trip home
Re: DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested by Afonjashapmouth: 10:27am On Jun 04, 2017
Alot of dimwits in this country calling swindling another human of their hard earn money or practically stealing "Hustling". Why is arm robbery not stealing?? Because they kill?? Are you not killing your victims emotional and financially?? Who among you so called Yahoo boys can show me a 80yrs old man who started his money making from yahoo and still balling today?? You folks are just.blinded to see its a gift from the devil to wash off your face from your original calling to contribute to humanity. Talking about bad leaders, aint they products of misconducts like this?? This country is just messed up with all this fools coming out to say free dammykrane. He needs to be a celebrity scape goat. We need people like exclusive to come out and spread the sheet, so that we can know them

4 Likes

Re: DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested by emerged01(m): 10:28am On Jun 04, 2017
News is for all the slay queens

1 Like

Re: DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:31am On Jun 04, 2017
Good advice but coming from the idiot always shouting "it is I" like he is above mortals.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested by emmanueluzee: 10:37am On Jun 04, 2017
Re: DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 04, 2017
He said the truth.
Re: DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 04, 2017
I don't feel sorry for him one bit...

He is a fool.
Re: DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 04, 2017
I don't blame him for this crime, I blame USA reluctance to propose higher jail term for convicted fraud stars. If they put this guy away for 20 years he will come out and be humble, even his g friend will retire from the business.
Re: DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested by MNDY(m): 11:17am On Jun 04, 2017
Dis DAMMY KRANE don seriously fc*k up I swear!
~
The bad image Nigerians give foreigners make me certain that I will feel very uncomfortable when and if I find myself beyond the shores of this country.
Re: DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested by Joelvuvuzela(m): 11:21am On Jun 04, 2017
How come Nigerians are not seeing that Dammy Krane is pullung a publicity stunt. Cz he is in need of fans and his musical career is flopping

1 Like

Re: DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 04, 2017
Only the well travelled and exposed will know we got a societal problem that's cuts across every age group and that's how we percieve Money. Yea, Money is good, Money begets all things but many Nigerians are unintelligent to acquire money the right way and have failed to understand we cannot be all be rich. Fate and destiny can only afford us us level of wealth. We should live by that and make the world a better place. Many of the world's inventions were not born out of the quest to even become rich. It was born out of passion hence the wrong thought about entrepreneurship in this part of the world. It's a sad thing that even friends friends families forsake because of money.
Re: DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested by Welcomme: 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ororo no b crude oil..
Re: DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested by Welcomme: 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
Joelvuvuzela:
How come Nigerians are not seeing that Dammy Krane is pullung a publicity stunt. Cz he is in need of fans and his musical career is flopping
Publicity what? Na wen gays start dey rip in ass for jail, na dat time u go no say no b child's play.
Re: DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
Na we cause am

Dammy Krane: Help me say Amin o

We: Amin.

Dammy Krane: We (himself and Sinzu) go drive Bugatti ooo

We: Amin.

.................................................................................
He begged us to pray for him so his fraud will be successful and we did.
My father always says prayer is the masterkey

Lmao grin grin. Chai
Re: DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested by bareal(m): 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
NigeriaNewsDeck:
Popular Nigerian Disc Jockey and Producer Rotimi Alakija (DJ Exclusive) has also indirectly reacted to Dammy Krane Saga.

DJ Exclusive on his snapstory disclosed that Nigerians donot care about the source of a wealth once you are flossing.

In DJ Exclusive words " Dont be fooled by what you see on TV.. Remember it's called "SHOW BIZ" for a reason!! #Thinksmart.

Don't go broke trying to look rich. Act your wage.....#Wisewords Don't let social media determine your life#ThinkSmart

Nigerians respond only to money. They don't care how U got it. Even if you have no clear means of livelihood, once U're flossing Chairman ni e

http://newscantell..com/2017/06/nigerians-respond-only-to-money-they.html

How does this concern Dammy Katapillar or train be him name
Op go and get sense pls ....
Re: DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested by SycophanticGoat: 1:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
There's nothing like shades here. The DJ was just being realistic!
Re: DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested by MENTORCH(m): 1:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
crazyABO:
lol on a serious note he was shading him wink why ddnt he gave d advice earlier on though he his right though cool

Nothing like shading there he is just using this as an opportunity to advice people.
Re: DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested by khalids: 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Real Bad.

Yhu don't kick a man that's down and yhu never out a bro in public like that but you know this celeb cats, snitching and bitching comes with the territory for most of dem.

Buurrr, only God knows, if he gave advice earlier; would it have been taken in good faith or misunderstood and twisted as the "nigga just hating"?!
may God deliver our boykrane o!

What is all this nonsense talk you all keep saying.....this is not school or a Hollywood gangsta movie. This is real life and you all need to grow up and be responsible. if you do the crime be prepared to do the time and take all the shit/disgrace that comes with it.

Its should serve as a lesson to others to stay humble, stay honest and work for what you want honestly. I pity the current generation that are busy forming gangsta all over the place....LIFE IS GOING TO TEACH YOU GUYS A BIG LESSON
Re: DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested by CurrentSamuel(m): 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
Muzanga:
Only gullible people will fall for thier showbody. By the way he didnt shade dammy, he is just giving advice.
See this one...mtcheee
Re: DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested by cashboss2017: 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
afonja krane
Re: DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested by pokipoki: 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
I wonder why he is booking a private jet when he could have gone commercial at a fraction of the cost
Re: DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
Why is it that it is only Western side their artists are thief and are disgraceful to this nation
Re: DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
Well he is right. Don't believe everything you see on TV be it Entertainment, sport or politics because, there are many things that happens underground that many don't know.
Re: DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested by Skubidude(m): 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
Many of this so call Entertainers in Nigeria are into yahoo yahoo biz big time.
Re: DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested by Skubidude(m): 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
itsRhamzy:
even the devil knows I don't get fooled by these so called celebs who spends above their estimated earnings...

I too dont envy dem o my broda cos some of them live way above their income.
Re: DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
LoL let me carry nairaland thread make i use am floss as per say i be betabrity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans To Uche Ogbodo: "You Can't Be A Bride Because Of Your Nude Photos" / Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King / Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.