Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

BBNaija: DJ Exclusive Reacts To Anto’s Eviction, Predicts Miracle For The Win - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: DJ Exclusive Reacts To Anto’s Eviction, Predicts Miracle For The Win (18630 Views)

You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija / #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: DJ Exclusive Reacts To Anto’s Eviction, Predicts Miracle For The Win by GodOfAction: 2:52am On Mar 19, 2018
Popular Nigerian Dj, Dj Xclusive has reacted to Anto's eviction from the game last night.

Taking to his twitter handle he recalled that Nigerians still had Anto voted out despite her mothers plea.

"After anto’s mum begged.... u ppl still voted her out.... #bbnaija- e no easy o"

'Looks like Miracle will win this #2018 !!!!! - the guy no get wahala... very cool easy going guy... just having fun in the house" he tweeted, predicting that Miracle will win the game

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/19/bbnaija-dj-exclusive-reacts-to-antos-eviction-predicts-miracle-for-the-win/

Re: BBNaija: DJ Exclusive Reacts To Anto’s Eviction, Predicts Miracle For The Win by Jaykolo10(m): 3:22am On Mar 19, 2018
Thrash making fp soon....

cry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: DJ Exclusive Reacts To Anto’s Eviction, Predicts Miracle For The Win by adeniyi3971(m): 6:24am On Mar 19, 2018
Things that Make FP

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: DJ Exclusive Reacts To Anto’s Eviction, Predicts Miracle For The Win by GodOfAction: 7:08am On Mar 19, 2018
adeniyi3971:
Things that Make FP
lol
Re: BBNaija: DJ Exclusive Reacts To Anto’s Eviction, Predicts Miracle For The Win by DailyNuella: 7:59am On Mar 19, 2018
na so
Re: BBNaija: DJ Exclusive Reacts To Anto’s Eviction, Predicts Miracle For The Win by miracool946: 8:39am On Mar 19, 2018
ehyah anto get money na

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: DJ Exclusive Reacts To Anto’s Eviction, Predicts Miracle For The Win by SeniorZato(m): 9:00am On Mar 19, 2018
I thought this BBNaija is supposed to be a basket ball game

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: DJ Exclusive Reacts To Anto’s Eviction, Predicts Miracle For The Win by Larrey(f): 9:01am On Mar 19, 2018
They know their winner already.
Re: BBNaija: DJ Exclusive Reacts To Anto’s Eviction, Predicts Miracle For The Win by drazenn(m): 9:02am On Mar 19, 2018
The calm people are voted out while the wild ones stay.
That's what sells in the 21st century.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: DJ Exclusive Reacts To Anto’s Eviction, Predicts Miracle For The Win by Giddymoney(m): 9:02am On Mar 19, 2018
All this Girls disturbing us with bbn, just know that worldcup is around the corner, we are going to revenge

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: DJ Exclusive Reacts To Anto’s Eviction, Predicts Miracle For The Win by Britishcoins(m): 9:03am On Mar 19, 2018
Abeg how much is shop rent in Abuja?
Who BB NAIJA HELPS
Re: BBNaija: DJ Exclusive Reacts To Anto’s Eviction, Predicts Miracle For The Win by IJOBA2: 9:03am On Mar 19, 2018
Larrey:
They know their winner already.
WHOS THEIR WINNER

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: DJ Exclusive Reacts To Anto’s Eviction, Predicts Miracle For The Win by innocential3032(m): 9:05am On Mar 19, 2018
I have b tweeting and predicting who to win rght from day one una no see am put for fp ooo,nw wey one yeyebrity tweet e own kpagan e no reach 3 hours b4 e make fp for our very own nairaland

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: DJ Exclusive Reacts To Anto’s Eviction, Predicts Miracle For The Win by Brinxs(m): 9:05am On Mar 19, 2018
who be anto?? I need to seen pic pls
thanks
Re: BBNaija: DJ Exclusive Reacts To Anto’s Eviction, Predicts Miracle For The Win by Izecson3D(m): 9:06am On Mar 19, 2018
Prophet Exclusive.. abeg predict 30 sure odds for me. mk I use my school fees stake am win my own 25million.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: DJ Exclusive Reacts To Anto’s Eviction, Predicts Miracle For The Win by Partnerbiz3: 9:07am On Mar 19, 2018
who is he? .I am new here..
Re: BBNaija: DJ Exclusive Reacts To Anto’s Eviction, Predicts Miracle For The Win by marvin906(m): 9:09am On Mar 19, 2018
world cup abeg do come

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: DJ Exclusive Reacts To Anto’s Eviction, Predicts Miracle For The Win by lifezone247(m): 9:09am On Mar 19, 2018
Win with this one too
6RWNKNB
Re: BBNaija: DJ Exclusive Reacts To Anto’s Eviction, Predicts Miracle For The Win by free2ryhme: 9:14am On Mar 19, 2018
GodOfAction:
Popular Nigerian Dj, Dj Xclusive has reacted to Anto's eviction from the game last night.

Taking to his twitter handle he recalled that Nigerians still had Anto voted out despite her mothers plea.

"After anto’s mum begged.... u ppl still voted her out.... #bbnaija- e no easy o"

'Looks like Miracle will win this #2018 !!!!! - the guy no get wahala... very cool easy going guy... just having fun in the house" he tweeted, predicting that Miracle will win the game

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/19/bbnaija-dj-exclusive-reacts-to-antos-eviction-predicts-miracle-for-the-win/

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: DJ Exclusive Reacts To Anto’s Eviction, Predicts Miracle For The Win by free2ryhme: 9:14am On Mar 19, 2018
lifezone247:
Win with this one too
6RWNKNB

Re: BBNaija: DJ Exclusive Reacts To Anto’s Eviction, Predicts Miracle For The Win by bjayx: 9:16am On Mar 19, 2018
Bull shiiit
Re: BBNaija: DJ Exclusive Reacts To Anto’s Eviction, Predicts Miracle For The Win by toye440: 9:18am On Mar 19, 2018
lifezone247:
Win with this one too 6RWNKNB
lol. i bin send u watsapp msg.
Re: BBNaija: DJ Exclusive Reacts To Anto’s Eviction, Predicts Miracle For The Win by LesbianBoy(m): 9:21am On Mar 19, 2018
Miracle will win

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: DJ Exclusive Reacts To Anto’s Eviction, Predicts Miracle For The Win by Lucas10(m): 10:05am On Mar 19, 2018
The thing pain me ehn
Re: BBNaija: DJ Exclusive Reacts To Anto’s Eviction, Predicts Miracle For The Win by shallysgirl: 10:12am On Mar 19, 2018
GodOfAction:

Was it Anto's mother that pleaded for votes or Alex's mother I am confused, only swallow Alex's mother's (Nne Alex) video.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: DJ Exclusive Reacts To Anto’s Eviction, Predicts Miracle For The Win by shallysgirl: 10:18am On Mar 19, 2018
GodOfAction:

And he(Miracle)needs the money for his training.
People who have something meaningful to do with the money
1. Miracle
2. Teddy A
3. Anto
4. Rico
5. Ifu
6. Kbrule
7. Khloe
I don't know about the rest. I hope one of the above wins.

(1) (Reply)

Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today / Lagos Health Commisioner Gives OJB Free Dialysis Treatment / Patoranking Looking Dapper In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.