Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Proposed N5 Petrol Levy A Huge Joke – NUPENG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proposed N5 Petrol Levy A Huge Joke – NUPENG (12468 Views)

Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut / Suspend Services In Lagos - NUPENG Orders Tanker Drivers / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proposed N5 Petrol Levy A Huge Joke – NUPENG by AbiolaFawole(m): 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
ezenwajosh:
I SUPPORT THIS.....I WANT THE SITUATION WHERE Nigerian WILL WORTH NOTHING
you are already worthless

1 Like

Re: Proposed N5 Petrol Levy A Huge Joke – NUPENG by Eggheaded(m): 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
who even sponsor the bill, must they tax us to death. How many of them can hustle if they are all sacked? They dont care about their reputation, stupid, foolish, selfish senetors.

#let'srestrutureNigerianow

1 Like

Re: Proposed N5 Petrol Levy A Huge Joke – NUPENG by okamii(m): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
deantimes:

http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/06/proposed-petrol-levy-huge-joke-nupeng/

I have been buying fuel for 150 in lokoja self, am getting used to it
Re: Proposed N5 Petrol Levy A Huge Joke – NUPENG by gberra: 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
leofab:
Instead of them to propose a punishment every time our ministers and commissioners fail..
L shocked shocked k at you!
Re: Proposed N5 Petrol Levy A Huge Joke – NUPENG by fineboynl(m): 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
from 85N. if if 70N cannot do the magic to transformed Nigeria I don't think 5N will do anything.

the senators haven't shown any example to cut cost. just a legal way to steal more money.

1 Like

Re: Proposed N5 Petrol Levy A Huge Joke – NUPENG by Meritocracy: 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
If I were korodo, I would have use the opportunity to fight for my wage, knowing fully that the pump price will come down wen we have private refinery and the wages can never come down.
Re: Proposed N5 Petrol Levy A Huge Joke – NUPENG by Remlaugh: 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
One Thing I Know Is, This Presenat Rascal Apc Under The Leadership Of Pmb Doesn't Av Any Thing Gud For D Citizens of This Nation All Their Promises Has Been Canceled But D Funiest Part Of It S Dat,they've Started Fighting For Position Come 2019.Let Us Be Wise The Youth Of This Nation.The Nation Is In The Hands Of Our Vibrant And Intelligent Youths,who Will Not Sell There Votes,be A Political Thug,a Ballot Boxes Snatcher.Tanks. Be Wiseeeee.....

1 Like

Re: Proposed N5 Petrol Levy A Huge Joke – NUPENG by IDE2: 10:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
mytime24:
All hail APChangi wink

Una nava c chuchi
cool
mytime24:
All hail APChangi wink

Una nava c chuchi

1 Like

Re: Proposed N5 Petrol Levy A Huge Joke – NUPENG by biztip: 10:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
we pay & they embezzle

1 Like

Re: Proposed N5 Petrol Levy A Huge Joke – NUPENG by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2017
Meaningful bills meant to eradicate hardship from the land hardly see the light of day while bills that seek to compound our collective woes as a people recieve speedy attention yet some people still believe these guys are serving us? Really? I beg to differ.
Re: Proposed N5 Petrol Levy A Huge Joke – NUPENG by jefy(m): 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
I may be wrong,but me think,there are several ways the government can raise funds for proposed projects,for instant government with huge monies in their control,can delve big time into businesses such as investment in real estate, owning and running five star hotels, schools,transport companies, shoping malls, pleasure/amusement parks, investing in football, production and manufacturing companies, etc My advice,the government should be creative. senators and house of rep members should brainstorm on issues that will impact positively on citizens even before proceedings...

1 Like

Re: Proposed N5 Petrol Levy A Huge Joke – NUPENG by leofab(f): 12:46am On Jun 04, 2017
lonelydora:

Hmmm mm. Fine geh
fine boi

1 Like

Re: Proposed N5 Petrol Levy A Huge Joke – NUPENG by Kyase(m): 1:30am On Jun 04, 2017
lonelydora:
A very huge joke comrades. We will not take it because these senators do not buy petrol like millions of ordinary citizens, they just go to the Senate filling station and fill up their tanks.

Why can't these kidnappers abduct these guys one after the other or even kill some of them if need be?

Mods, don't you guys watch football? Watching Juventus beat the crap out of Real Madrid
how far barca fan

1 Like

Re: Proposed N5 Petrol Levy A Huge Joke – NUPENG by dikeigbo2(m): 7:08am On Jun 04, 2017
They've sworn to make life more miserable and unpleasant to Nigerians.....eating so heavily like an elephant while working so little like an ant

1 Like

Re: Proposed N5 Petrol Levy A Huge Joke – NUPENG by Werehkpe: 8:45am On Jun 04, 2017
The bill recommends that Nigerians should pay N5 levy on every litre of imported petroleum products and that levy will form part of the proposed national roads fund.

FACT: Senators are not in tune with the sufferings of Nigerians.
STUPIDITY: How can u tax Nigerians for imported refined Products? Are we the ones responsible for the refineries not working? Are we the ones that told them not to get the refineries working? If they need money to maintain roads and theres is no money, they should slash their salaries and use it to maintain the roads.

1 Like

Re: Proposed N5 Petrol Levy A Huge Joke – NUPENG by Sunnyja: 8:45am On Jun 04, 2017
greatgod2012:
It's that Ben Bruce guy that I'm even annoyed with the most!

Upon all his shouting when PMS was was increased to 145 naira, nobody will believe he'll be among those who will sign for an additional 5naira increase on a liter!

He no go better for all una wey sign that yeye thing! I think NUPENG is more ofof a joker than the Senate. Where was NUPENG when a litre of fuel was increased from N87 to N145 but now want to disturb public peace because of ordinary N5. If thecouldn't help the poor against N58 increase is it N5 increase they are trying to Flex thiny muscles. Many of them back out from the protest against the last increase on the ground that new minimum wage was coming. Were is the new minimum wage today?

NUPENG, thank you jare, make sure you reject the yeye tax to the last!
Re: Proposed N5 Petrol Levy A Huge Joke – NUPENG by Sunnyja: 8:53am On Jun 04, 2017
ellovee:
It will be of great importance and achievement for nupeng to resist this proposed increase.
Really? If they couldn't help the masses to resist an increase of N58 (from N87 to N145) wasn't an achievement then resisting a N5 would be an achievement! What a country!!
Re: Proposed N5 Petrol Levy A Huge Joke – NUPENG by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:22am On Jun 04, 2017
leofab:
Instead of them to propose a punishment every time our ministers and commissioners fail..

Y
Re: Proposed N5 Petrol Levy A Huge Joke – NUPENG by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:25am On Jun 04, 2017
leofab:

You wan dislocate Fashola waist be that.
Why are you so wicked ? Just kukuma kill the Triple Minister grin
Re: Proposed N5 Petrol Levy A Huge Joke – NUPENG by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 04, 2017
AbiolaFawole:
you are already worthless

Cry me blood....NIGERIA WILL SOON BE A MEMORY
Re: Proposed N5 Petrol Levy A Huge Joke – NUPENG by gabriella4691(f): 11:37am On Jun 04, 2017
thunder will strike and kill all ds politician s.wot is d use of all ds senators n reps sef?collecting huge salaries with different God knows allowance!Common man can't feed hmsef just one meal in a day!prices of things in market is now double if not triple!!No salary increase,no payment of salary yet u idiots still think of increasing fuel price!Dem send u pipu to destroy Nigeria?hhhhrrggghhh,i hate dem!God punish u and ur generations!!!!!
Re: Proposed N5 Petrol Levy A Huge Joke – NUPENG by MemeAfrica(m): 11:49am On Jun 04, 2017
This is what you get when you elect clueless and educated morons to high profile government positions​.

Revenue is not the problem in Nigeria..... Spending government money yanfu yanfu is the problem.

What happened to all the Trillions of $$$ recovered​ from government lotters?

What about the preposterous over the top Senators​ salaries and bonuses?

Nigerian​ leaders, if you can't figure out your problems...how the hell are you going to fix anything?

Stupidity​ and backwardness is a terrible sickness. Look fools, if you can't figure it out...ask for help.
Re: Proposed N5 Petrol Levy A Huge Joke – NUPENG by ellovee(m): 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
Sunnyja:
Really? If they couldn't help the masses to resist an increase of N58 (from N87 to N145) wasn't an achievement then resisting a N5 would be an achievement! What a country!!
my brother, you are quite correct. But the fact is that in a country in which the citizens are helpless like ours, small impressions are highly regarded.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole / Ganduje Denies Donating N10m To EFCC, ICPC / Buhari's Presidential Jet Lands In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.