Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) (85557 Views)

Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today / Timmy K Macnicol: I Dream About RMD Richard Mofe-Damijo / Kanayo O. Kanayo And Richard Mofe-damijo At GLO 2017 Laftafest In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by elsomm(m): 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
NLProblemChild:
She thinks the face looks familiar. So she forgot where she always see the face.

And nothing much in her mind. Take note.!

EGZATLI!
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by fastgyal(f): 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
ChubbychummyICE:

Omg, I was already checking my calendar it I slept like sleeping beauty to wake up in Dec, not until I saw d 211dys, u HV a great sense of humor
hahaha. thanks dear
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by Edopesin: 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
Bet Her Cun!t Was Dripping Wet

1 Like

Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by Xbee007(m): 11:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Anyone that sees something 'lustful' about this is a pervert
Are you the lady in the picture?
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by luminouz(m): 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ginaz:
And what does this proof? As old as buhari some girls crushes on him

What is news about this rubbish? Has he not stare at a young lady at some point? Cos cameras were not looking? How is this even news?

He is feeling fly, cos people made him to belive he is young and fly. The truth is RMD looks older than his age.... I was made to know Emeka Ike and RMD are almost close to the same age bracket but who looks younger?

He should go and sit down joor, if not money that package him he would have looked way older than this. sad

What's with ur mood tonight

1 Like

Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
THEY ARE GONNA MEME THE 'S H I T' OUT OF HER PHOTO!!!
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by taiyeayodeji: 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
sometimes people cant be pervert in their thinking and hypothetical.judging from the picture,there is 90% probability that the girl was excited seeing him and possibly thinking of maybe snapping with him.Most people would do that when they see a celebrity and she was possibility shy.i must say that those who misinterpreted the girls action are somehow perverted and its a reflection of what is in their mind and what they would do in such a situation.1000 people may see a particular thing and give a thousand meaning to it, the best person to give an explanation to this picture is the young girl and of course God knows what is in the heart of men .
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by Souljaboi1: 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ginaz:

What is news about this rubbish? Has he not stare at a young lady at some point? Cos cameras were not looking? How is this even news?

He is feeling fly, cos people made him to belive he is young and fly. The truth is RMD looks older than his age.... I was made to know Emeka Ike and RMD are almost close to the same age bracket but who looks younger?

He should go and sit down joor, if not money that package him he would have looked way older than this. sad

Why so much hate ?
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by zanga420: 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
Mimzyy:
There's nothing lustful bout that look. Perverts!!
but if na man dey look am, he's guilty as charged right?
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by stacyadams: 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
grin grin as old as rmd is,,he dresses very well,handsome come get swag join.. grin grin women love that
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
Girls and their yeye behaviors they can never leave themselves what God has joined together no man can put asunder
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 03, 2017
fastgyal:
hehehehe I'm so excited, few days to New year. 211 days more Happy New year in Adv NLs

new year ke?
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
fastgyal:
hehehehe I'm so excited, few days to New year. 211 days more Happy New year in Adv NLs

new year ke?
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 11:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:

You know people just have to have something interesting to talk about. It seems obvious to me that the girl is simply staring at the man because well, that's RMD and she must have been surprised to see him there. Same look I gave Genevieve when I saw here on a plane though I don't like her at all
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by dingbang(m): 11:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
I wonder what confused girls see in this RMD
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 12:04am On Jun 04, 2017
A lot retards on the internet. I don't know the phuck that is special about this phucking RMD. Nigerian girls sometimes behave like idiots.
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by Skubidude(m): 12:15am On Jun 04, 2017
Ginaz:

Pain or jealousy, which one
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 04, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
I don't even see anything special abt d pix. She admires d old handsome man nd d fact that she gets to meet him in real life coincidentally...... That's all!

1 Like

Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by deebrain(m): 1:45am On Jun 04, 2017
fastgyal:
Bet why are you like this?
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by MENTORCH(m): 2:15am On Jun 04, 2017
She was just staring at him like he looked familiar, not any sugar daddy parade.
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by seguno2: 2:38am On Jun 04, 2017
It COULD also be a set up to promote his image after his looting of Delta state funds as Commissioner.

http://saharareporters.com/2012/11/29/delta-tourism-commissioner-mofe-damijo-and-acting-tourism-gm-accused-embezzling-n50
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by ideology(m): 3:20am On Jun 04, 2017
if you follow Nigerian bloggers, OYO

She is just admiring him, maybe a #fan or just seeing him for the first time.

My analysis also shows she didn't bite her finger
ShawttySoFyne:
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 3:57am On Jun 04, 2017
My thoughts too. She was like... Is that not 'smallchops' man?
tongue I also think she talking to the man in black across

NLProblemChild:
She thinks the face looks familiar. So she forgot where she always see the face.

[quote author=NLProblemChild post=57168834]She thinks the face looks familiar. So she forgot where she always see the face.

And nothing much in her mind. Take note.!
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by Papadoh(m): 4:41am On Jun 04, 2017
fastgyal:
hehehehe
I'm so excited, few days to New year. 211 days more
Happy New year in Adv NLs
Mogbe which kind thing be this?
We never enter July, you don dey greet Happy New Year.
I've warned you several times that if you are going to smoke weed, smoke the normal kind, that Oshogbo weed that you like to smoke is much too strong for you. Take care.
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by ShaqFu: 5:08am On Jun 04, 2017
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by Mimzyy(f): 5:13am On Jun 04, 2017
ShaqFu:
grin

Go back to bed.
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by ShaqFu: 5:16am On Jun 04, 2017
Mimzyy:

Go back to bed.
I can't. I'm always up my this time. It's how I plan my day. smiley
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by victorDanladi: 5:25am On Jun 04, 2017
Mimzyy:
There's nothing lustful bout that look. Perverts!!
seriously
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by gradeA(m): 5:34am On Jun 04, 2017
Ginaz:

OMG, your dp is super cute.
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 6:08am On Jun 04, 2017
hi, go to farm
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by eliwa47(m): 6:13am On Jun 04, 2017
for sure she's not looking at him!
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by Nostradamu(m): 6:16am On Jun 04, 2017
stubbornman:
She'll be like: fvck the age I could suck his balls from behind grin cheesy grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah! Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! Stubbornman, you A-R-E madddddddd! LMAO!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments / Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) / Tyree Boyce And Natalie Adepoju Are Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.